Pages:
Author

Topic: Dream's Marketplace ~ ESCROW SERVICE ($2 MILLION+) ~ Buy and Sell with Crypto - page 2. (Read 9507 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Your fee is extremely low, in other communities you'll often see 3%-8%. These fees are often high because you'll entrusting them with a high amount of money, and a high compensation for their services will result in trust and long term benefit for both of you.

However, you could scam $1000 and get it instantly. It would take 200 transactions escrowed by you to make that $1000. Why are your fees so low?
Activity: 86
Merit: 3
Good Escrow service , thank you @dream.
Used this escrow service first time now and I have to say it was very easy process.
Got my btc within 1 min after buyer released funds.

Good service!!

Thanks
Activity: 4
Good Escrow service , thank you @dream.
Escrow Stats July 8th, 2020

Total Volume BTC: 60.77231969 BTC
Total Volume ETH: 472.0676471149775 ETH
Activity: 192
Merit: 5
Just sold couple of miners through dream discord escrow and it went very smooth and no issues
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Great service for me, completed an escrow for buying second-hand z11j without problem, though i didnt use btctalk that much but hey, give this service a shoutout!
Low af escrow fee, screw the escrow.com lol
Just used Dream's escrow for the first time yesterday: all went well and it was easier than I thought. I'll definitely use it again for sales involving crypto.
Thanks for there review  Cheesy
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Just used Dream's escrow for the first time yesterday: all went well and it was easier than I thought. I'll definitely use it again for sales involving crypto.
Auto Escrows are now opened again
The new update for the bot has finally launched
i try joining your dicord channel but how do one type the !verify(code) captcha when the typing box is locked Undecided
Due to the increase in scammers and impersonators, we currently only allow new users if they are invited by an existing user.
Activity: 13
i try joining your dicord channel but how do one type the !verify(code) captcha when the typing box is locked Undecided
Activity: 5
Successfully used escrow.
I'm sure this user is waiting to escrow amounts such as $1.000 to scam peoples..
Yeah, that's why there are a few people with a long account history who have vouched for me on this thread... All you need to do is look to the post above you
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
I'm sure this user is waiting to escrow amounts such as $1.000 to scam peoples..
Went through multiple successful escrowed trades now. Very happy.

Thanks for the review  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
Went through multiple successful escrowed trades now. Very happy.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
EZ PZ Dream makes dreams come true!
Activity: 4
So I have been part of this for the last 10 months or so. I have done both roles as a seller and a buyer. I really like this type of service for both parties. I will keep using this service for quite some time to be honest! Over 10k spent and sold here. 
I am planning a significant update to our bot that will roll out before the end of the year. The server will now host its own bitcoin node to handle automated transactions, removing the need for third-party APIs and minimize downtime. We have also upgraded our backup servers to ensure the service remains stable in the event of hardware failure. The escrow fee for all new escrows starting on December 1st onward will be 0.75% (from 0.5%) to help subsidize increased server costs and future updates.
Pages:
Jump to: