Pages:
Author

Topic: Dream's Marketplace ~ ESCROW SERVICE ($2 MILLION+) ~ Buy and Sell with Crypto - page 3. (Read 9507 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I have used Dream's escrow service on three occasions for transactions totaling over $10K.   All transactions have been smooth and service is prompt.  For crypto assets this the best escrow service available in my opinion.
Activity: 86
Merit: 3
Review of recent escrow for 4 figure purchase of computer hardware.

I recently purchased a lot of computer hardware using Dreams escrow. I was very impressed with the automation of things using the discord app. A bot instantly created a channel for the seller and I to privately discuss details of the transaction and have things on record. You had a few things to click to agree to and then a BTC a message was automatically generated with the BTC address for me to send payment to. I sent funds and then the seller was instructed to send my items to me. I received items, inspected everything and then in our private escrow chat channel advised dream that all goods were received and in good working order.

A ton of money was saved in this transaction vs using legacy system(ebay/paypal). literally the fees were a tiny fraction  of what would have been hundreds of dollars of fees with ebay/pp system.  Also, dream responded very quickly to the few questions that came up along the way and I am very impressed with the process overall.

Thanks Dream for saving us a ton of money on making this deal and giving me a way to buy stuff with crypto.

TWO THUMBS UP  =]

Thank you
Activity: 45
Review of recent escrow for 4 figure purchase of computer hardware.

I recently purchased a lot of computer hardware using Dreams escrow. I was very impressed with the automation of things using the discord app. A bot instantly created a channel for the seller and I to privately discuss details of the transaction and have things on record. You had a few things to click to agree to and then a BTC a message was automatically generated with the BTC address for me to send payment to. I sent funds and then the seller was instructed to send my items to me. I received items, inspected everything and then in our private escrow chat channel advised dream that all goods were received and in good working order.

A ton of money was saved in this transaction vs using legacy system(ebay/paypal). literally the fees were a tiny fraction  of what would have been hundreds of dollars of fees with ebay/pp system.  Also, dream responded very quickly to the few questions that came up along the way and I am very impressed with the process overall.

Thanks Dream for saving us a ton of money on making this deal and giving me a way to buy stuff with crypto.

TWO THUMBS UP  =]
Activity: 15
Happy customer, 3  successful trades already. Totaling near $10k.
Activity: 5
Merit: 5
got paid! good work !
New server update: I am currently doing a test run on a new way of selling items over at the #raffles channel on discord! Right now you can enter with $30 to win a Vega 64 Reference GPU

Please let me know if you have any feedback or want to see specific items raffled.

Activity: 15
Super positive, easy escrow transaction of 0.125BTC (@ $1450 USD) using Dream's Escrow service. Highly recommended.
If anyone has questons i would be more then happy to answer what i can...apparently I need BCT "credablility" anyways.
I had a positive escrow transaction of ~$800 on Dream's Discord escrow service.  The system is largely automated via commands and is pretty easy to use.

It's quite easy to join if anyone wants further proof or validation etc.
Thanks for the review  Cheesy
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
I had a positive escrow transaction of ~$800 on Dream's Discord escrow service.  The system is largely automated via commands and is pretty easy to use.

It's quite easy to join if anyone wants further proof or validation etc.
Tag removed, I do not endorse the OP as I haven’t transacted directly but I do believe the escrow in question was handled in a professional maner.

GL with your business fella. But I do encourage you to be more open here publicly as the story is worth Sharing
Thanks for removing the flag, I appreciate you being open and willing to remove it after seeing some more proof/evidence rather than just flagging it and ghosting. With that being said, it's rough trying to advertise on this platform with no concrete history with users here. Hopefully some of the people over on my discord happen to have an account here with a history to reviews my service.

As for the story, I personally prefer to keep things private if possible that's just my way of doing things.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Tag removed, I do not endorse the OP as I haven’t transacted directly but I do believe the escrow in question was handled in a professional maner.

GL with your business fella. But I do encourage you to be more open here publicly as the story is worth Sharing
copper member
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
I’d rather tag and remove once proven wrong than ignore and have someone lose funds. I’ll check this out more thoroughly this afternoon and if I am incorrect I’ll remove the tag and apologise. Plus you will of got some free publicity. So keep nickers in a twist and remember there are plenty of dishonest people who want to scam newbies
Totally a fair point.
legendary
I’d rather tag and remove once proven wrong than ignore and have someone lose funds. I’ll check this out more thoroughly this afternoon and if I am incorrect I’ll remove the tag and apologise. Plus you will of got some free publicity. So keep nickers in a twist and remember there are plenty of dishonest people who want to scam newbies
copper member
No post here, you are advertising here. Also how was it resolved?
Dude - get a life. Not sure how dialed into the FPGA or mining communities you are, but why you just insist on calling bullshit is incredible. Dream has a fantastic reputation in the FPGA community. Oh, they are actually used for MINING.  If you had a bad experience then by all means speak up. If you did not, then shut up Smiley. One bad comment does not make for a bad service and I have no idea why you are even weighing in on this. Just taking a comment (that you have zero context on) and trolling isn't helpful to anyone
Let's all calm down, TMAN is trying to do the right thing and watch out for the community, we can't expect everyone to know about seperate discord channels. Let's all just calm down, and relax, we all want the same thing here, less scamming in the crypto community. That's why we even have escrow services and it's why people are tagged.

So let's relax, give TMAN some time to check out the discord if they want or they can believe my experience (or not, it's up to them) but there is plenty of evidence for dream we don't need people to attack each other.

I am quite relaxed and calm. I just find it frustrating that one persons comments made because they didn't get their way in a pretty ridiculous situation is in anyway influencing a good service. I don't have a dog in this hunt but just seems like the Spanish Inquisition over what essentially was a pissed off troller. All good. I would just hope people would be a little more thoughtful and thorough before just passing though noise. I understand the need to ensure the safety and security of Escrow. I also think there is a civilized and courteous way about protecting it, as opposed to a thoroughly dismissive approach. Thought we were all trying to head to a place where there weren't autocrats.
copper member
Dude - get a life. Not sure how dialed into the FPGA or mining communities you are, but why you just insist on calling bullshit is incredible. Dream has a fantastic reputation in the FPGA community. Oh, they are actually used for MINING.  If you had a bad experience then by all means speak up. If you did not, then shut up Smiley. One bad comment does not make for a bad service and I have no idea why you are even weighing in on this. Just taking a comment (that you have zero context on) and trolling isn't helpful to anyone
copper member
I can't show proof of ongoing trades here... you need to join the discord. I would add you to the trade with both parties' permissions and then remove access once you have looked at it, it would intrude on people's privacy if I posted the entire chat log here...

He started asking people to dox me because his escrow funds were not returned "immediately" They were sent back within 5 days because I had to exchange my fee from BTC back to USDT to send it back.
I can't show proof of ongoing trades here... you need to join the discord. I would add you to the trade with both parties' permissions and then remove access once you have looked at it, it would intrude on people's privacy if I posted the entire chat log here...

He started asking people to dox me because his escrow funds were not returned "immediately" They were sent back within 5 days because I had to exchange my fee from BTC back to USDT to send it back.
legendary
Don't worry dream, people dont like competition and they don't want any newcomers here offering escrow services.

Let this guy build up his service, Tman? what a joke, tagged this guy and he scammed no one, lmfao.  Can't even take you seriously when you wear a gambling advertisement

I don’t offer escrow, I don’t like this thread - the tag is a warning based on my reading so far, let me see some more proof of smooth escrows and not people asking for your dox and willing to pay for them and I’ll change my tag OP.

Prevention is better than cure when it comes to people’s BTC

Edit. For reference

any personal information about Dream will be honored with 500 USD.

pm me

take care of yourself and don't trade on Dream's escrow discord.

what's this please? discord on Discord?

Edit 2: I see no highly trusted members backing your service as you claim, get your facts straight

That issue was resolved, he edited his comment to say that he "I wouldn't recommend trading on Dream's escrow discord." that comment was quoted before it was changed. Join the discord and ping me i'll show you proof of escrows that are currently happening.
legendary
Don't worry dream, people dont like competition and they don't want any newcomers here offering escrow services.

Let this guy build up his service, Tman? what a joke, tagged this guy and he scammed no one, lmfao.  Can't even take you seriously when you wear a gambling advertisement

I don’t offer escrow, I don’t like this thread - the tag is a warning based on my reading so far, let me see some more proof of smooth escrows and not people asking for your dox and willing to pay for them and I’ll change my tag OP.

Prevention is better than cure when it comes to people’s BTC

Edit. For reference

any personal information about Dream will be honored with 500 USD.

pm me

take care of yourself and don't trade on Dream's escrow discord.

what's this please? discord on Discord?

Edit 2: I see no highly trusted members backing your service as you claim, get your facts straight
Pages:
Jump to: