Pages:
Author

Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote, automated source) - page 73. (Read 216687 times)

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
win wallet can't sync? Huh

synced fine for me. Try to download the newest version. I remember that is the second version.

i use the newest version(2014/7/6),can't sync!

infor:  failed to connect to any of seed peers.continuing without seeds.... Huh Huh
Activity: 161
Merit: 100

synced fine for me. Try to download the newest version. I remember that is the second version.
Activity: 224
synced fine for me
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
Activity: 161
Linux wallet won't compile from the source on OpenSUSE.

Nice premine BTW.

Hi,
You need to apply this fix to get it working for Linux.
https://github.com/amjuarez/bytecoin/issues/25

I knew the premine FUD will come, so here is my explanation of why this is not pre-announced - pre-announcement is anything but fair. Pre-announcement is good for the big guys and leaves no chance for the small guys. I made this thread 1/2 hour after the first block was found (we had to be sure transactions works fine on the real network). You can confirm that by checking the time of the open post and the timestamp of the first block, which is pretty simple and everyone can do this (write "print_block 1" in the daemon). None of the developers is a huge miner (I personally mine from my laptop, and I am the biggest miner) and we solely rely on donations. None not team member was pre-informed about this coin. I was amazed how fast the first pools came out, but some guys are just good at it.

Confirm

No premine.
Activity: 196
8pool.dtdns.net OP
hi workers,

some bullshit had fun teasing me. I publish the truth. I pay my employees and I pay miners  who in my pool automatically.
learn to use the calculator.

suck my dick!!!!

this is the report of pool now:

Admin Center
Stats

Total Owed
Total Paid
Total Mined
Profit (before tx fees)
Orphan Percent
Registered Addresses

dsh.darktech.org
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
The coin has no pre-mine, dont even try to be ridiculous.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
http://dsh.poolpool.pl when do you pay me still pending why do it take so long to be paid ?
D59o6vnBBT1iDSxHHED7JWWZchqrHfCnKRKxjU8hw6uFAZrKoCugrpRQVggnVGUJQqWHc8dpi87qBib 3i21GWTN1LsK2nqs

why do you not answer my pm?
thanks for quick respond. sorry for that pm i dind not see that you pm already  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
This coin got a future
lol, 5 or 6 day premine? nice Wink soon on poloniex or bittrex, than dev sell everything and bye bye. People future is AEON, not this scam.

It is a shitcoin for sure but still i dont think it is premined. I got in i think like about one day after it was released and noone was mining it...
slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501

Nice premine BTW.

Hi,
You need to apply this fix to get it working for Linux.
https://github.com/amjuarez/bytecoin/issues/25

I knew the premine FUD will come, so here is my explanation of why this is not pre-announced - pre-announcement is anything but fair. Pre-announcement is good for the big guys and leaves no chance for the small guys. I made this thread 1/2 hour after the first block was found (we had to be sure transactions works fine on the real network). You can confirm that by checking the time of the open post and the timestamp of the first block, which is pretty simple and everyone can do this (write "print_block 1" in the daemon). None of the developers is a huge miner (I personally mine from my laptop, and I am the biggest miner) and we solely rely on donations. None not team member was pre-informed about this coin. I was amazed how fast the first pools came out, but some guys are just good at it.
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
no premine, like BCN, two years old, but no one know about them Cheesy
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
This coin got a future
lol, 5 or 6 day premine? nice Wink soon on poloniex or bittrex, than dev sell everything and bye bye. People future is AEON, not this scam.

oh not again this type of war, there is no premine, be realistic once in your life.
Activity: 311
This coin got a future
Activity: 295

Nice premine BTW.
Activity: 511
Merit: 500
This coin got a future
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
This is interesting. So long as the bytecoin devs keep working on their coin DASH gets the benefits without that massive premine. What an amazing idea! All that is left now is for a community to grow and start promoting this coin. I will be following this one.

So, you mean that every 2 weeks a new coin should be released, copying the prior one and it will be superior?
According to your logic, noone should be keeping Dashcoin for any longer then few weeks.

Not superior, just an alternative.

No one should be keeping alts for longer than it takes time to dump them. Practically every coin is in this category. The only reason people buy them on exchanges is speculation that price goes up. We just need to keep bringing people into crypto to sustain our collective greed. Keep the pyramid scheme going...

Activity: 224
hello,

for 33zer0w0lf -----> I did a little research and what you say is true!

I still have not figured out what I did wrong.
who mining in my pool  has been paid.
my pool is working properly.
I'm human and I want to stay that way. even when the pool will be managed by mining robot then we'll talk ...

now I put fee 1.6% +0.1 dev.

because they are done so ....

dsh.darktech.org

silvo
 Cool
the +0.1 dev fee only works on monero.
you can set that to zero in your config.json file
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1000
Wow, amazing how many pools that are springing up!  Grin  Shocked

We hope that soon there may be also an exchange on bittrex or poloniex!  Grin

I also created the thread on the forum cryptonight! Wink

https://forum.cryptonote.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=224
Activity: 196
8pool.dtdns.net OP
hello,

for 33zer0w0lf -----> I did a little research and what you say is true!

I still have not figured out what I did wrong.
who mining in my pool  has been paid.
my pool is working properly.
I'm human and I want to stay that way. even when the pool will be managed by mining robot then we'll talk ...

now I put fee 1.6% +0.1 dev.

because they are done so ....

dsh.darktech.org

silvo
 Cool
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Welcome to this mining:
http://nomp.freeyy.me:8000/dsh/

Mine pool to support multiple currencies CryptoNight algorithm (AEON \ BCN \ DSH \ QCN \ XMR), handling fee of 1%, dual language (English | Chinese)
Long-term stable online, always maintaining mineral pool and maintain their optimal efficiency is best Smiley
Please visit and never count fraud and theft force!
-------------------------------
欢迎来此采矿:
http://nomp.freeyy.me:8000/dsh/

矿池支持CryptoNight算法多个币种(AEON\BCN\DSH\QCN\XMR),手续费 1%,双语言(英文|中文)
长期稳定在线、时刻维护矿池并保持其最优、效率最好 :)
请访问,绝不做假和偷窃算力!
Pages:
Jump to: