Pages:
Author

Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote) UPDATE: New source/wallets+GUI - 1.0.10 - page 10. (Read 157853 times)

slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501
Exchanging dashcoins on minergate fork (DMG) for dashcoins (DSH). Everybody interested to contact me on PM
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Hello guys!

New RYVER DSH community was founded.
Join our community and support our coin!

Invitation link is below -
https://dsh.ryver.com/application/signup/members/H8qfQxCPVEJD3eE
slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
How can I withdraw my DSH from HitBTC?
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
I am getting transaction used double spent key when sending coins to exchange. How to resolve this problem.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
 Grin
will do some house keeping on this thread, I will create another thread for dashcoin minergate (DMG)...
What is the difference plz?  thx Smiley

dashcoin minergate [DMG] has double spend issues in the past, wasn't patched at the right time...minergate decided to become a fork and continued mining on their chain.

BTW i believe if you have an old wallet with coins with it, you will have both coins.
I have 2.0 I believe and need to switch to 2.1 wallet... so my coins are after the fork. Thx for the explanation.

you're welcome...i haven't tried it myself yet...my dashcoins are still from the ancient times now they will become x2, will have to acquire 1tb ssd drive for my laptop first...blockchains are filling it to the brim LOL.
I forgot .. what do I backup to do it? There is no wallet.dat   Thx

it is .wallet file
O ok you mean dashcoin.wallet file.  Thx  Smiley
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
What about android wallets?
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
will do some house keeping on this thread, I will create another thread for dashcoin minergate (DMG)...

dashcoin minergate [DMG] has double spend issues in the past, wasn't patched at the right time...minergate decided to become a fork and continued mining on their chain.

BTW i believe if you have an old wallet with coins with it, you will have both coins.
I have 2.0 I believe and need to switch to 2.1 wallet... so my coins are after the fork. Thx for the explanation.

you're welcome...i haven't tried it myself yet...my dashcoins are still from the ancient times now they will become x2, will have to acquire 1tb ssd drive for my laptop first...blockchains are filling it to the brim LOL.

it is .wallet file
Activity: 826
hi all, we are waiting for a good price to trade, users can not wait to get the price of 1 DSH = $ 1, and hopefully soon happen.
Activity: 104
does it has any relationship with Dash? thanks

Yes.

The stolen name.

And "darkcoin people" tried to take control of Dashcoin, because of name.
Now there's a new coin called DASHS to confuse the issue more.  Cheesy

That should be alright, I think most confusing would be two different DSH forks...
and imagine both are listed with same name.
Activity: 9

Project has been advancing, dash this coin 'has been out for a long time, there are many supporters
legendary

Activity: 195
It is important to know that the owner of the coin masternode is a decision engine (equivalent to a member) and will be rewarded for providing services for the network (about 10% of the annual 1000 Dash).
Activity: 195
Dash's best feature (in my opinion) is going to the central management / budget system, which is the real innovation leader
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Yes.

The stolen name.

That should be alright, I think most confusing would be two different DSH forks...
legendary

Yes.

The stolen name.

Activity: 39

legendary

Activity: 168

Yes.

The stolen name.

Activity: 104

no
Pages:
Jump to: