Pages:
Author

Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote) UPDATE: New source/wallets+GUI - 1.0.10 - page 8. (Read 157853 times)

slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501
Cryptopia:

Market Paused

Investigating wallet issues.

I wrote to them to check what's going on
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Cryptopia:

Market Paused

Investigating wallet issues.
slb
If someone wants to participate in the testing of the webwallet, please PM. Up to 10 people can participate in this stage
Activity: 168
Coinmarketcap excluded price of HitBTC exchange. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
lol dash has naming issue since 2015...and a new naming issue in 2017...

let the naming issue shitshow begin!

lets see that web wallet  Cheesy ....some darkcoin/DASH users might use it haha now that crypto is going main stream, lots of newbs flowing in  Grin
slb
Hello,

Our webwallet alpha version is released. I am fixing some usability issues before making it public. I have some concerns before releasing it tho. Dashcoin clearly has naming issue. ~10% of the users of Democats are confusing the Minergate fork with the ours. This can escalade badly in time, if Minergate decides to play back. It's up to the active holders to resolve this issue
Activity: 169
Merit: 10

The correct is https://github.com/forknote/dashcoin/releases/tag/2.1.2,  Dashcoin 2.1.2 (core Bytecoin 2.1.2), but I don't get my HitBTC and Minergate withdrawal Dashcoin reach to my wallet.

The coins were send in Block: Minergate--> block 853241 and HitBTC --> block 861045

I used both wallet and I don't get the coins in anyway.

Now the Dashcoin 2.1.2 wallet is in Block: 859293 and the Dashcoin 1.0.10 is in block: 897709
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hello. Help is needed. I downloaded forknote-windows. After synchronization, I see my balance and how to withdraw coins? Write if you can sample a line like this should look like. Thank you.
Activity: 445
In KRB the "masternode" are just open full nodes. We already have this capability. Just use Forknote with the "fee-address" option. The full node donation percent is located in the client software, interacting with the full node.
It's quite good incentive for running full nodes.

great, one of these days i will run a DASH masternode using forknote haha  Cheesy

As if it was that easy. you need to have certain quatity of coin to run masternodes for other coins. and yes nodes facility is available in forknote.  It's like KRB just rebranded what they had to get the raise.

legendary
In KRB the "masternode" are just open full nodes. We already have this capability. Just use Forknote with the "fee-address" option. The full node donation percent is located in the client software, interacting with the full node.

great, one of these days i will run a DASH masternode using forknote haha  Cheesy
slb
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
Any news from Devs???  Huh
legendary
I understand what you are saying but again if the development is too slow like now I am not seeing much change in scenario.

As you said KRB is the first coin for POS and certianly won't be the last but main point is the devs tried to workout something which helped coin to go to greater height.

That is what is needed for this coin to come out from ashes.

reality is..DSH is not a development oriented (like having its own way) since it is simply a bytecoin clone without the premine, updating as bytecoin updates, launched and mined fairly and it is over 3 years old now. as far as i know we only have one dev here, he is slb..

the way i see it, is devs who can do something for a coin just releases their own coin and start there since there is no incentive for them to join DSH community...for me a mastertnode or POS solution will be a good way to start, the dev who can do it can request here a certain amount of DSH as his/their incentive and since holding it will earn coins it will surely help.

now that cryptonote masternoding can be done it changes things...and it can change DSH.

I'm pretty sure there are holders of this coin, including me who can donate/give DSH for the development of DSH.

there is only one problem if DSH implements masternodes...there will be two DASH that will have masternodes, my darkcoin (AKA DASH) friends won't be happy LOL.

quoting from KRB dev..

Masternodes
--snip--
We call them Masternodes because this term is well known and to troll other coins Grin.
--snip--

DSH masternodes if implemented will troll darkcoin AKA DASH in an epic proportions  Cool
I understand what you are saying but again if the development is too slow like now I am not seeing much change in scenario.

As you said KRB is the first coin for POS and certianly won't be the last but main point is the devs tried to workout something which helped coin to go to greater height.

That is what is needed for this coin to come out from ashes.
legendary
I would like to say that this coins is great but few things I think about this coin as my percpective on what is holding this coin down :-

1) Development is very slow
2) Still basic wallet issues
3) just 1 exchange

due to above points I think coin is being held down. look at karbowanec it is now listed in 3 exchanges it's price was around 3k-4k sats but it's around 26k sats. Please DEV. we also would like the coin to grow.

KRB is the first to POS/Masternode a cryptonote coin, i think that is the reason for price increase..buyers wanted profit too (passive income) so they will run KRB masternodes.

DSH development is slow since it is getting its updates only from bytecoin code...

maybe if DSH will POS/masternode too, it might change things, it is only ~800k DSH before we reach 18.4M, maybe it is time to incentives holders since miners already mined their share.......it is 3 years mined before switching to POS or hybrid POS-POW..this could change things and gives more health to network with more nodes specially with miners being split by minergate/hitbtc fork.
I would like to say that this coins is great but few things I think about this coin as my percpective on what is holding this coin down :-

1) Development is very slow
2) Still basic wallet issues
3) just 1 exchange

due to above points I think coin is being held down. look at karbowanec it is now listed in 3 exchanges it's price was around 3k-4k sats but it's around 26k sats. Please DEV. we also would like the coin to grow.
Activity: 9
I got some reports about wallets not syncing correctly on v2.1.2 on Forknote. I do not experience this issue myself, after I see in what conditions the bug is present a fix will be released. Not sure if Dashcoin's binaries are affected
How to speed up or help to see it?
slb
I got some reports about wallets not syncing correctly on v2.1.2 on Forknote. I do not experience this issue myself, after I see in what conditions the bug is present a fix will be released. Not sure if Dashcoin's binaries are affected
Activity: 14
hey,
best regards ..
today i tried sending some hashrate to run mining DSH in pool http://democats.org. But why is the payment so slow? Do I have to wait 24 hours? I have spent quite a bit of time studying and sync wallet. I hope with this coin we can all go to the moon  Wink Wink. Thanks

and now payment has started running .. thanks
Pages:
Jump to: