Pages:
Author

Topic: [DSH] Dashcoin (Cryptonote) UPDATE: New source/wallets+GUI - 1.0.10 - page 17. (Read 157860 times)

eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
just nicehash miners exploiting default low hashrate

Do not understand what do you mean really.
New block usually expected every 4-8 minutes.

So 5 new blocks in 12 hours show us presence of huge problems at the network.
slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501
5 new blocks ONLY in last 12 hours!!!!

something definetely wrong
Sad

just nicehash miners exploiting default low hashrate
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
5 new blocks ONLY in last 12 hours!!!!

something definetely wrong
Sad
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
There is no stuck block.

Only nicehash miners or something like that.
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Hello slb,

chain stuck at block 767000.

Any ideas?
slb
Hitbtc wallet enabled - but which chain they support now - classic or Minergate???

If you send anything to exchange or any wallet that is not yours, please take actions to prevent replay attack:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20218127

I can assure you the coins on the not exploited chain have value, don't gift them.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
I just noticed that Minergate has stopped mining on their exploited chain about 8 hours ago.

I would be a good time to "as many people as possible" to contact the exchanges and request them "to support to the forknote unexploited chain".

HitBTC has replied to me that they will support the chain with the highest hashrate. That chain now is the forknote chain.

It seems now minergates pool stats now has the "missing blocks" they magically appeared....

Just as general information for everyone Cryptopia will be using the forknote unexploited chain. For the moment they have suspended the wallet, waiting for updates from the dev(not for Minergate updates as it has been stated at "coin info").

The support team has confimed(and also made the change) that the statement in regards to Minergates blog post was incorrect and they have now changed it to "Awaiting update from DSH team."

This is the first sign of good news from my point of view.

Thank you
eeX
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Hitbtc wallet enabled - but which chain they support now - classic or Minergate???
Activity: 63
Minergate is doing what it has done with QCN also, they basically encourage the "exploited chains".

And all of this out of their own negligence. Now they are trying to push the community to follow them.

Does it seem only to me or does this all "minergates chain should be the one to follow" contradict with the basis of crypto coins and that is "decentralization".

If one single pool has the right to decide "what is the right path" we are all wasting our time........

The responsible individual or individuals should pay the price of their negligence, and they only responsible party here is Minergate. The rest of the community should not pay for Minergates our fault.......
slb
If you need to send coins for some reason, here is how to do it (copy/paste from https://www.reddit.com/user/skolvikings78):

The big thing is having a wallet for each network.
You need to do the following to split coins: Assuming your coins are at address: 123
Create a transaction to send coins from address 123 to address ABC that is in your control. Broadcast that transaction to Network A.
At about the same time, create a second transaction to send coins from address 123 to address XYZ that is in your control. Broadcast that transaction to Network B.
Ensure both of those transactions got confirmed on each network separately. Since there are no 3rd parties involved, hopefully your Network A transaction will not get replayed on Network B before you are able to get your 123 -> XYZ transaction broadcast.

Activity: 20
Yesterday Minergate twitted this:
https://twitter.com/MinerGate/status/884727210388500480

There is no better time to contact HitBTC and telling them what you think about introducing millions of double spent DSH into the system. Nobody will protect YOUR coins but you. Act wisely.
What is known about the coin? What are your actions? When will open wallets on stock exchanges?
slb
Yesterday Minergate twitted this:
https://twitter.com/MinerGate/status/884727210388500480

There is no better time to contact HitBTC and telling them what you think about introducing millions of double spent DSH into the system. Nobody will protect YOUR coins but you. Act wisely.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
It was great to understand about the plans and the news-Dashcoin.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
Last year is more animated with the current one. Broaching.Science and technology has a greater impact on things, and art - on psychology
slb
Anybody knows which chain HitBTC will choose?
how about chainradar? are they on the right chain?

Original Dashcoin blocks: 762722

Minergate Dashcoin blocks: 781184

Chainradar Dashcoin blocks: 781136

Check block 781135 on minergate and chainradar, they are the same.

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
We have good trade volume at Cryptopia. We survived Poloniex and I am certain we will survive HitBTC, if they want to delist. I hope that will not be the case and they will find time to fix the issue, which should be relatively easy.

The real issue is Minergate. They know their chain is worthless but they continue to mine on it. I do not really understand what is going on there and how they plan to give their users their DSH. Just to be clear - we offered them to cover their damage in terms of DSH shortly after the split. Now it's too late for this

what do you mean by this? why is it too late? many coins are already mined that the people "we" who offered DSH cannot cover the amount of coins since it took too long?

how many DSH you people offered? how many minergate wanted(if they wanted it..i don't know)?

They said their damage is 10000 DSH, we offered them 20000. The reply after was they have too much tech difficulties to roll back. That was 1 or 2 days after the split. Their next offer was to join their chain, but at the time there was already 17000000 DSH double spent on their chain.

Now their damage purely because of mining is between 150000 and 200000 DSH, and they cannot simply roll back because it will damage too much reputation

the way i see it, is that they are not going to roll back....it is not just the damage (150k - 200k DSH), it is also about reputation...

the chain that will win is the chain the exchanges will support (that's where the money is)...any info on this? are the exchanges on the right chain?

Cryptopia is on Democats' chain (with no double spending), Hitbtc will probably be on Minergate's chain

changelly delisted DSH.. how about chainradar? are they on the right chain?

will update the OP after things get a bit more clear for me..
slb
We have good trade volume at Cryptopia. We survived Poloniex and I am certain we will survive HitBTC, if they want to delist. I hope that will not be the case and they will find time to fix the issue, which should be relatively easy.

The real issue is Minergate. They know their chain is worthless but they continue to mine on it. I do not really understand what is going on there and how they plan to give their users their DSH. Just to be clear - we offered them to cover their damage in terms of DSH shortly after the split. Now it's too late for this

what do you mean by this? why is it too late? many coins are already mined that the people "we" who offered DSH cannot cover the amount of coins since it took too long?

how many DSH you people offered? how many minergate wanted(if they wanted it..i don't know)?

They said their damage is 10000 DSH, we offered them 20000. The reply after was they have too much tech difficulties to roll back. That was 1 or 2 days after the split. Their next offer was to join their chain, but at the time there was already 17000000 DSH double spent on their chain.

Now their damage purely because of mining is between 150000 and 200000 DSH, and they cannot simply roll back because it will damage too much reputation

the way i see it, is that they are not going to roll back....it is not just the damage (150k - 200k DSH), it is also about reputation...

the chain that will win is the chain the exchanges will support (that's where the money is)...any info on this? are the exchanges on the right chain?

Cryptopia is on Democats' chain (with no double spending), Hitbtc will probably be on Minergate's chain
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059

Pages:
Jump to: