Pages:
Author

Topic: DT Token Re-branded & Relaunched as DTMI "Digital Technology Moldova Innovation" - page 15. (Read 163296 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Any info when dev release updates? All supply on exchanges right now he should make updates soon.

Most of coin supply hold on bittrex right now about 80 m and near 3,9m on c-cex , rest 4,9m hold by people on nxt wallet.  With price under 100 sat people could grab coin in bulk on bittrex but it's look like trader still waiting for someone dumping.
Activity: 24
Any info when dev release updates? All supply on exchanges right now he should make updates soon.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
After last Drachmae news about Moldova’s First Blockchain Laboratory Draco have a good price rise and this will be only beginning of new uptrend for this token in the near future. Drachmae Project Laboratory 2.0 is a good support for the Draco currency which used in touristic business. Draco alive again.
Activity: 38
yes me too hope this btc run hold for moment and draco will recover price. When our dev release the projects update we can move more higher. Hope draco will get some contract from any EU country.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
i hoped so DRACO will go up  soon
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
DRACO will go up again faster* nice crypto
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Love it when a plans starts to come together
We will be updating this thread First announcements with all the new updates and projects that have not been disclosed and services.

Thank you for your patience

Something serious happen here not just only hype news. Token price is so cheap everyone could enter at any point.

This coin is worthless, OP dumped his instamined coins on bittrex walls for more than 200 BTC, now he released nothing

This coin base on NXT monetary system, everyone can audit and research all transaction before. BTW is this project offering ICO for funding project before? How dev can running his project and marketing without fund. I read from previous pages describe many people lost on this project before but this cryptoworld dump and pump will happen anytime all coin have RISK. We will not lost our money as long we are not sell it in lost. As i said before right now token is cheap everyone who wanna cover his lost could take RISK again right now. As long as dev have real profile not fake/anonymous  person i will support.
Activity: 227

Something serious happen here not just only hype news. Token price is so cheap everyone could enter at any point.

This coin is worthless, OP dumped his instamined coins on bittrex walls for more than 200 BTC, now he released nothing
legendary
OP, nice dump on the walls months ago, and you do nothing to make big fortune, easy money to spend on hookers and blows. 

If that's what you do is your problem...
Activity: 227
OP, nice dump on the walls months ago, and you do nothing to make big fortune, easy money to spend on hookers and blows. 
legendary
Some of the Attendees list:
National Bank of Moldova, E-Government, UNDP, USAID and academics from ASEM University and many more
Nice vision and not hard to find dev profile information he is real person. Just board and prepare for big waves.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

Is this ur office? Dont u think it kinda needs be renovated or something before u could send out invitations or ask people online to join u at ur office. Do u think I would attend that dormitory? Even if I agreed to attend ur office I would bring a heavy hammer with me and crash everything around there.
legendary
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
i have 500K draco in bittrex what todo now?
sorry i am too late i was not in touch
legendary
As part of the initiative the laboratory will be hosting an open day on the 10th of January, and will invite members of the media, academics, government bodies and students organised by www.dtmoldova.md. Aspiring students will have to complete an application since there will be only 25 positions available within the laboratory. These will include roles in IT development, branding, public relations and marketing. The goals of the laboratory will include creating commercially viable solutions.
From 2pm to 6pm
Address:
59 Banulescu Bodoni street, Room 818B, Accounts MD2005
Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova
Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
Tel./fax: (37322) 225239

https://www.facebook.com/Drachmae-Project-Laboratory-20-912231595579909/
Pages:
Jump to: