Pages:
Author

Topic: DT Token Re-branded & Relaunched as DTMI "Digital Technology Moldova Innovation" - page 21. (Read 163292 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Love it when a plans starts to come together

Send your draco to NXT-KQBE-2WCA-B456-DJHZD by 31/10/2016 (Do not send from Exchanges).

when wer done sending draco to this wallet... what's next? do we post/pm/email our transaction?

thanks...

The wallet you send the Draco from is the wallet you will receive JIO Tokenn on (1st December)

Also I received a Message from Bittrex after the swap date they will be delisting draco and we will be replacing it with JIO

(Swap is Manual and not via the exchanges)
Activity: 806
Merit: 503

Send your draco to NXT-KQBE-2WCA-B456-DJHZD by 31/10/2016 (Do not send from Exchanges).

when wer done sending draco to this wallet... what's next? do we post/pm/email our transaction?

thanks...
legendary
I just withdraw DT from TVE and sold all shit. Bye bye stupid tokens I ever seen.

+1,  Grin Grin  Dumped my 1k token, the withdrawal sucks. Worst token I have seen, CEO looks like a gay, lmao.

Extremely Gay and Thank you for being such Homophobic.

November Promo and Affiliate commission (not 100% Confirmed) initial proposal "FeedBack Welcome"

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ig-yEGyr7g4bL8-qas4N7SO74XNC4gaEU0UYCnmVF5g/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
I just withdraw DT from TVE and sold all shit. Bye bye stupid tokens I ever seen.

+1,  Grin Grin  Dumped my 1k token, the withdrawal sucks. Worst token I have seen, CEO looks like a gay, lmao.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.
News Update 21/10/2016

I recently Announced the Swap of Draco to JIO TOKEN

Reason is to Rebrand away from Drachmae or Draco as it is too Greek and not very marketable.

Therefore www.tamtamtravels.com has been created and still  a work in progress.

We are using the IDevAffiliate system if anybody is interested in becoming an Affiliate they can Pre Sign up here https://www.idevaffiliate.com/33221/101.html

In December there will be a public announcement of the Legal Entity and Jurisdiction for Tam Tam Travels as Somebody else will be taking the lead.

I am slimming down Drachmae Project to reduce monthly costs I have tried to put too much out into the marketplace without gathering the user base or covering monthly costs.

Drachmae Mobi will also be rebranded as it does not have any real sex appeal by name.

Following sites that have been disabled:

www.drachmae.co.uk
www.drachmaeconnect.com
www.drachmae.mobi
www.drachmae.club

Core focus is for the Swap to JIO Token and successful launch of Tam Tam Travels, I am informng Bittrex and C-Cex as of 31st October that the transition from Draco to JIO Token is the deadline and that if they wish to keep draco on the exchanges that I cannot confirm any support towards it as the focus is Tam Tam Travels and JIO Token.

What I have learned is no matter what you do it does not benefit and I have tried to launch to many services without gathering the user interest.

So the Hope is to Consolidate user base for Tam Tam Travels and that JIO Token gathers more traction as it's specific to Tam Tam Travels.

Are you going to start a new thread for the new token & swap or will continue using this? also update the 1st page with this latest news about swap. newcomers or those not checking bitcointalk often might not see it straight away.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Where withdraw bittrex or nxt to show coin.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
i want to get DT-Token as well please how to get it anybody inform me...
Activity: 596
F*CK WHALES!
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
News Update 21/10/2016

Reason is to Rebrand away from Drachmae or Draco as it is too Greek and not very marketable.

We are using the IDevAffiliate system if anybody is interested in becoming an Affiliate they can Pre Sign up here https://www.idevaffiliate.com/33221/101.html

In December there will be a public announcement of the Legal Entity and Jurisdiction for Tam Tam Travels as Somebody else will be taking the lead.

I am slimming down Drachmae Project to reduce monthly costs I have tried to put too much out into the marketplace without gathering the user base or covering monthly costs.

Drachmae Mobi will also be rebranded as it does not have any real sex appeal by name.

www.drachmae.co.uk
www.drachmaeconnect.com
www.drachmae.mobi
www.drachmae.club

Core focus is for the Swap to JIO Token and successful launch of Tam Tam Travels, I am informng Bittrex and C-Cex as of 31st October that the transition from Draco to JIO Token is the deadline and that if they wish to keep draco on the exchanges that I cannot confirm any support towards it as the focus is Tam Tam Travels and JIO Token.

What I have learned is no matter what you do it does not benefit and I have tried to launch to many services without gathering the user interest.

So the Hope is to Consolidate user base for Tam Tam Travels and that JIO Token gathers more traction as it's specific to Tam Tam Travels.
so after this it will be depend to that particular exchange whether to continue the service catering draco inside their trade is that right mate?
legendary
News Update 21/10/2016

www.drachmae.co.uk
www.drachmaeconnect.com
www.drachmae.mobi
www.drachmae.club

legendary
re post from ccex support:

draco dev is not controlling c-cex. When we remove something - we make our own announce first....

so draco wont be delisted today fom ccex...

C_Cex thought we would be doing the swap via the exchange

but that's been cleared up
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Do we need to take the DT Token off of Bittrex to get converted to JIO?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
You need to use this https://wallet.mynxt.info or Download the Client on www.nxt.org

if you use https://wallet.mynxt.info you will need to purchase the Plugin Full NXT Wallet will cost 500 NXT

...Speechless, withdraw nxt asset is such a pain.....    Huh   Why you choose this hard handle platform? You should use xcp or eth as draco token. Sigh...

Wallet downloading now, 129Mb, wtf...

Use the supernet lite wallet to access your nxt account in 30 secs, no need to download the whole blockchain

Thanks, i am using the supernet lite nxt wallet now, i don't know how to receice my draco tokens from TVE.

How to do OP?  Huh Huh  The most complex system i have seen, where to get nxt public key? Where to get my draco wallet.. Cry  Thank you guys very very much'

The NXT address is the same for DRACO. Send your draco to your address.

And then check in your available currencies (Monetary System --> My Currencies):

Thanks, but it requires a public key, i can't find it on my nxt wallet, where to find it? thanks.

Once i tried to deposit to my bittrex wallet, it failed. I entered my bittrex wallet 'message' into TVE's public key field.

EDIT: I deposited successfully, last time i deposited this way, but bittrex didn't accept my coin, now i see my coin.
What are the instructions for the swap in regard to DT Tokens on Bittrex?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
You need to use this https://wallet.mynxt.info or Download the Client on www.nxt.org

if you use https://wallet.mynxt.info you will need to purchase the Plugin Full NXT Wallet will cost 500 NXT

...Speechless, withdraw nxt asset is such a pain.....    Huh   Why you choose this hard handle platform? You should use xcp or eth as draco token. Sigh...

Use the supernet lite wallet to access your nxt account in 30 secs, no need to download the whole blockchain

Thanks, i am using the supernet lite nxt wallet now, i don't know how to receice my draco tokens from TVE.

How to do OP?  Huh Huh  The most complex system i have seen, where to get nxt public key? Where to get my draco wallet.. Cry  Thank you guys very very much'

The NXT address is the same for DRACO. Send your draco to your address.

And then check in your available currencies (Monetary System --> My Currencies):

legendary
When this swap start and end?

Re-Launch ICO Announcement

As a community held proposition by draco holders

New Setup and Branding with the marketing reach of Affiliate marketing, TamTam Travels

New Micro economy currency launch JIO-Token accessible to Draco “DT Token Holders” with some minor changes as follows.

ICO Starts 13/10/2016 and Ends 31/10/2016

Total Supply of JIO 8,888,888
https://nxtportal.org/currencies/15874060122562671369

JIO Distribution as reffered via currency holders:

60% Reserve Holders (5,333,333)
10% TamTam Distribution (8,88,888)
20% ICO (1,777,776) www.tamtamtravels.com
10% Developer (8,88,888)

First wave of ICO will be Uniquely to Draco Holders at a conversion of 16 draco to 1 JIO Ending 31/10/2016
Second Wave 1,777,776 starting 01/11/2016 ending 30/11/2016
Distribution will be released 01/12/2016

How to redeem your JIO:

Send from your NXT Wallet address only and upon 01/12/2016 will be sent back to the Sending NXT Wallet.

Disclaimer: TamTam Travels will be under its own New Entity & New Management, also TamTam Travels will not be connected to any drachmae Projects with refugees and so on..
Further announcement and Confirmation 15/12/2016.
Activity: 518
When this swap start and end?
If our coins are on Bittrex do we follow this same process to redeem for JIO?  Please answer this request, it's the second time I've had to post!
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

legendary
re post from ccex support:

draco dev is not controlling c-cex. When we remove something - we make our own announce first....

so draco wont be delisted today fom ccex...

hmm interesting, draco dev said in thread it will be delisted today so everyone dumped because the nxt online wallet link was offline yesterday and now its staying

Everyone dumped but dev bought  Cheesy
so if dev will hold almost all the coin that has been dump we will see how he will make this project progress he can now
look for more progress and the value of the coin will be stated by his success, let see and wait what will happen next.

Next -  85,333,328 DRACO ( 5,333,333 JIO  x 16 ) to the Dev

60% Reserve Holders (5,333,333)

First wave of ICO will be Uniquely to Draco Holders at a conversion of 16 draco to 1 JIO Ending 31/10/2016

How to redeem your JIO:

Pages:
Jump to: