Pages:
Author

Topic: DT Token Re-branded & Relaunched as DTMI "Digital Technology Moldova Innovation" - page 20. (Read 163292 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Love it when a plans starts to come together
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
At the onset this alt coin looked promising. This reflected in the price action on the exchanges as well. However, it has been a big let down and somehow the perceived value of the token has taken a hit.
I sincerely hope that the swap works for the dev and Jio Token gets wider acceptance. The travel project holds a lot of promise and it can propel the Jio Token to great heights if executed well.
legendary
I have sent a message to Bittrex asking about the resolve of the maintenance of NXT, hopefully get a speedy reply
legendary
So if maintenance is not done by 31 Oct, my draco cannot be converted anymore?

I Hope it is solved as many people are in the same issue and will mess a lot of things up and delay stuff

So let's keep fingers crossed
Activity: 3
So if maintenance is not done by 31 Oct, my draco cannot be converted anymore?
legendary
Draco wallet on bittrex is undergoing maintenance, i cant withdraw to my nxt wallet. Please advice on what to do.

Unfortunately I do not have control on Bittrex, I am sure it will be resolved shortly
legendary
Activity: 3
Draco wallet on bittrex is undergoing maintenance, i cant withdraw to my nxt wallet. Please advice on what to do.
legendary
thx!!

and if i keep my DRACO coins in bittrex after the 1 dicembre will be converted automatically in JIO in bittrex?

No this is Manual swap only as stated https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16676460
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
thx!!

and if i keep my DRACO coins in bittrex after the 1 dicembre will be converted automatically in JIO in bittrex?
legendary
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
I have download the NXT client.

How do i step by step to Withdrawal the conis (DRACO) from bittrex to my wallet?

If i keep my DRACO coins in bittrex after the 1 dicembre will be converted automatically in JIO?
legendary
legendary
We have PR already  I even ReTweeted and Liked his comments.

And this is the guy that wanted the change in the Distribution and gives a lot of talk.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
Re-Launch ICO Announcement

As a community held proposition by draco holders

New Setup and Branding with the marketing reach of Affiliate marketing, TamTam Travels

New Micro economy currency launch JIO-Token accessible to Draco “DT Token Holders” with some minor changes as follows.

ICO Starts 13/10/2016 and Ends 31/10/2016

Total Supply of JIO 8,888,888
https://nxtportal.org/currencies/15874060122562671369

JIO Distribution as reffered via currency holders:

60% Reserve Holders (5,333,333)
10% TamTam Distribution (8,88,888)
20% ICO (1,777,776) www.tamtamtravels.com
10% Developer (8,88,888)

First wave of ICO will be Uniquely to Draco Holders at a conversion of 16 draco to 1 JIO Ending 31/10/2016
Second Wave 1,777,776 starting 01/11/2016 ending 30/11/2016
Distribution will be released 01/12/2016

How to redeem your JIO:

Send your draco to NXT-KQBE-2WCA-B456-DJHZD by 31/10/2016 (Do not send from Exchanges).

Send from your NXT Wallet address only and upon 01/12/2016 will be sent back to the Sending NXT Wallet.

Disclaimer: TamTam Travels will be under its own New Entity & New Management, also TamTam Travels will not be connected to any drachmae Projects with refugees and so on..
Further announcement and Confirmation 15/12/2016.

Drachmae, add some pr to this ICO! Wink
Activity: 664
Merit: 500
Activity: 5
Activity: 664
Merit: 500
I have correctly understood that the swap will be on December 1?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

Send your draco to NXT-KQBE-2WCA-B456-DJHZD by 31/10/2016 (Do not send from Exchanges).

when wer done sending draco to this wallet... what's next? do we post/pm/email our transaction?

thanks...

The wallet you send the Draco from is the wallet you will receive JIO Tokenn on (1st December)

Also I received a Message from Bittrex after the swap date they will be delisting draco and we will be replacing it with JIO

(Swap is Manual and not via the exchanges)
thanks for emphasizing this mate letting us know that if we will use trex wallet we won't able to received jio in returned, good luck buds.
Activity: 806
Merit: 503

when wer done sending draco to this wallet... what's next? do we post/pm/email our transaction?

thanks...

The wallet you send the Draco from is the wallet you will receive JIO Tokenn on (1st December)

Also I received a Message from Bittrex after the swap date they will be delisting draco and we will be replacing it with JIO

(Swap is Manual and not via the exchanges)

ok thanks... is it direct when sending? sorry i'm not used to nxt wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: