Pages:
Author

Topic: DT Token Re-branded & Relaunched as DTMI "Digital Technology Moldova Innovation" - page 5. (Read 163296 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
You can transfere to c-cex. There is no need to enter the "message" Same to drachmea. In my case it took 30min to get the tokens to c-cex.
You only cannot transfere the tokens back to bittrex. They ask for the "message" if you want to deposit draco in bittrex wallet.
In c-cex you will not get the "message" generated so you cant transfer back.
So probably you would pass the " last draco pump" in bittrex when you transfer to early :-)
I just moved my jio back to c-cex (moved it away when they threatened delist a while back) and moved draco to c-cex. nice and easy.
if you want to get it back to bittrex and need a message sent, you can use a nxt online wallet (i just used https://nxt.jelurida.com/index.html ) though i dont know how secure it is, it did work as planned.
send from c-cex to web wallet, send from webwallet to bittrex with message Smiley you'll need a nxt or two in the webwallet to send the draco or jio back out.
Activity: 82
Merit: 5
You can transfere to c-cex. There is no need to enter the "message" Same to drachmea. In my case it took 30min to get the tokens to c-cex.
You only cannot transfere the tokens back to bittrex. They ask for the "message" if you want to deposit draco in bittrex wallet.
In c-cex you will not get the "message" generated so you cant transfer back.
So probably you would pass the " last draco pump" in bittrex when you transfer to early :-)
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
So.. where do we put our TD Token now?
Activity: 20
How do I send my DT to Drachmae Market from Bittrex? Bittrex asks for "Message" beside the address.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Love it when a plans starts to come together
Can you please explain those conversion rates and how you thought they were acceptable because they sound ridiculous.

For DT you are swapping a coin with 88,888,888 supply for one with equal total supply yet only offering 0.15% (1DTMI for 64 DT) conversion.
For JIO you are swapping a coin with 8,888,888 total supply and a circulating supply of less than 2M for a coin with 10x the total supply yet only offering 25% conversion.

On top of that DT is currently valued at 72sats while JIO at 181sats, so basically JIO is 2.5x more valued yet in the swap gets 16x better conversion. That's on top of the already horrible conversion rate. 

I'm sorry but everyone participating in this swap and anyone who has invested in your previous coins is getting screwed.

That is normal to think so

Very simply put the less of the supply should increase the value.

If there is too much of a pre-mine it will not be attractive to miners.

Secondly the circulating supply of Jio is higher than on coinmarketcap the full supply of 8,888,888 is in circulation.

Most of all there is no expectation that DTMI will have any great value but the logic is if DT token is 70 sat * 64 = +/-4500  sat per DTMI but there is no actual expectation for it to go over 5000 sat unless the holders see the real value in the work that already has been done past year and what is being worked on at the moment.
Activity: 2
Can you please explain those conversion rates and how you thought they were acceptable because they sound ridiculous.

For DT you are swapping a coin with 88,888,888 supply for one with equal total supply yet only offering 0.15% (1DTMI for 64 DT) conversion.
For JIO you are swapping a coin with 8,888,888 total supply and a circulating supply of less than 2M for a coin with 10x the total supply yet only offering 25% conversion.

On top of that DT is currently valued at 72sats while JIO at 181sats, so basically JIO is 2.5x more valued yet in the swap gets 16x better conversion. That's on top of the already horrible conversion rate. 

I'm sorry but everyone participating in this swap and anyone who has invested in your previous coins is getting screwed.

legendary
Distribution

Total Supply 88,888,888
Pre mine 8,888,888

Hybrid POW/POS

In order to have a master node you need to have 20,000 DTMI

740,000   31 Advisory & Channel Partners (Master nodes)
888,888   Seed Fund (Students and projects can apply for Grants from the Seed fund)
444,444   Development fund
444,444   DTMA Association (Marketing, workshops, training groups)

Conversions:
64 DT Token = 1 DTMI
4 JIO Token = 1 DTMI

A surplus of 2,696,666  DTMI as this was allocated to other advisers and partners originally also sponsors. But this might be added to the Seed Fund

The news of Bittrex is unfortunate and not very clear, but now we are targeting for the 14th till 21st October to complete the swap on the exchanges of C-Cex and https://cne.drachmae.market/login.php
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
HELLO,
For the JIO token,when the swap will be made, it should receive 18 DTMI for 1 JIO( afterall the JIO token was created from the DT token for 18 DT token for 1 JIO)Now this mistake has to re rectified because the JIO token has less value and now we have only 1,908,128 JIO and DT token has now 88,888,888.
Activity: 33
Why C-cex negotiations have been stalled since 06/10?
legendary
Good to see some positive Trading happening
legendary
JOIN the Digital & Distributed Technology Moldova Association Community platform

www.DTMA.md

Use Coupon code: DTMA100
Activity: 952
Due to the De-listing on Bittrex this now provides the timeline for the move to the new chain and re-branding.

14th of October is the Target date for the launch.

There are already 31 master nodes that should be coming online via the Partners and Advisers.

Mining pool will be announced also.

There will be no manual swaps done.

Automatic swap via  C-Cex and Drachmae Market

We will be announcing the the conversion ratio in the coming days.

Good news.

Just wondering how much coins would be needed for a Masternode, not sure if I missed it but can't seem to find it in the first post.
legendary
Due to the De-listing on Bittrex this now provides the timeline for the move to the new chain and re-branding.

14th of October is the Target date for the launch.

There are already 31 master nodes that should be coming online via the Partners and Advisers.

Mining pool will be announced also.

There will be no manual swaps done.

Automatic swap via  C-Cex and Drachmae Market

We will be announcing the the conversion ratio in the coming days.
Activity: 384
Merit: 107
I have sent a mail to the SEC to ask the truth if any behind the following http://stockemperor.com/currencies/sec-purges-cryptocurrencies/

Honestly I think that DRACO is getting delisted because the vol is so low and also not enough communication from the dev team.. are you at least trying ti get on another exchange?

I doubt that the sec will answer your mail, you should call them
Activity: 746
People see delisting/panic/sell....I see opportunity!! Wink

this is exactly my mindset....

I appreciate the share of the articles... the second one sharing totally biaised info...
but it helped me to understand what was happening while I was away for 2 days of crypto....
It is a long time in that area LOL!

I placed new buy orders and hope people will continue to sell for cheap.... ;-)
Activity: 67
Is there any Exchange where it is still possible to trade draco after 13.10.2017 ?
legendary
Bittrex have re-activated the wallet now
legendary
I have sent a mail to the SEC to ask the truth if any behind the following http://stockemperor.com/currencies/sec-purges-cryptocurrencies/
Activity: 8
People see delisting/panic/sell....I see opportunity!! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: