Pages:
Author

Topic: DT Token Re-branded & Relaunched as DTMI "Digital Technology Moldova Innovation" - page 7. (Read 163296 times)

legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
Waiting for you to process the withdraw from Drachmae as requested in DM. Please process. Thanks

Piece of advice, forget about this coin and move on, this dev made +100 btc from dumping millions of draco on his community (bittrex) and as i remember he crashed price from 2500sat to 400sat and lied to community that he wasnt the dumper , so dont expect such good things to happen from his projects.

That's disappointing if true. I just want him to process the withdraw by now, its been several weeks
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Good luck - looks very interesting
Activity: 384
Merit: 107
Due to Several issues around NXT over the past year it has now been decided to move away from NXT.

Many examples of issues that the public is aware of is around drachmae market, But it does not stop there its a roll over effect to areas not public and can not be released due to similar issues.

We also have decided to not wait and move to Ardor the new version of NXT and we will not be moving to Ethereum.

We will be moving to something else, but at this moment in time we are not sure what it will be until we have tested options.

due to this move it will delay everything by a long time and will be a costly movement process.

It will take some time make the transition once we are happy with a end solution if and when we discover the end solution.

Hey maybe think about moving to UBQ or ETC, would be cool if you choose one of them!  Smiley
Activity: 70
It was a fast deal.Thanks to DT chain.
Activity: 537
Merit: 259
Waiting for you to process the withdraw from Drachmae as requested in DM. Please process. Thanks

Piece of advice, forget about this coin and move on, this dev made +100 btc from dumping millions of draco on his community (bittrex) and as i remember he crashed price from 2500sat to 400sat and lied to community that he wasnt the dumper , so dont expect such good things to happen from his projects.
legendary
Activity: 56
Lol...............
Yeh another lol @JIO ....... BIG shutdownnnnn

Yous are both whiney bitches by the sounds of it.

Lucky I put stuff all into this as I was skeptical about it...
Activity: 33

Our private investment group trusted in your project. You should be nice to investors.

Lol. "Private investment group"......"Project".....
legendary
SURE

Whatever you say.

Welcome to the world of Crypto.

Your issues are your own so when you want to play nice and then lay threats then you need to be prepared for the response.

So let me tell you what is going to happen your going to withdraw your balance and then you will complain again as you did not receive it...

How do I know this without my magical ball.

The very reason I announced why we are moving away from NXT to own Blockchain there is an issue with NXT withdraws which has been the priority long time before your little baby threats.

So now I am going to go an continue my work (P.S I will no longer respond to you in any shape or form so please go shout and cry wolf as much as you like)

Last I checked it wasn't there. What an attacker and a waste of attention person you are with all that posting private information OUT IN THE OPEN! Remove it. Are you really that clueless? You aren't going to get far with this attitude, I promise you. We will see

No lies were told. I asked for my tokens.

You run an exchange and the users are entitled to proper support. You run tokens and promise updates, then nothing comes up, we are entitled to ask for updates. You get upset instead of helping out. No professional courtesy has been shown by you, instead you out private details which is a form of attack. Very disappointing.

By the way, I am unable to figure out how to use Drachmae exchange, the functionality is totally obscure, so can you please process my withdraw. I have sent you the information, let me know where to send the Nxt withdraw fee. That's all you have to do now. Hope it is easy enough

Our private investment group trusted in your project. You should be nice to investors.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Love it when a plans starts to come together
SURE

Whatever you say.

Welcome to the world of Crypto.

Your issues are your own so when you want to play nice and then lay threats then you need to be prepared for the response.

So let me tell you what is going to happen your going to withdraw your balance and then you will complain again as you did not receive it...

How do I know this without my magical ball.

The very reason I announced why we are moving away from NXT to own Blockchain there is an issue with NXT withdraws which has been the priority long time before your little baby threats.

So now I am going to go an continue my work (P.S I will no longer respond to you in any shape or form so please go shout and cry wolf as much as you like)

Last I checked it wasn't there. What an attacker and a waste of attention person you are with all that posting private information OUT IN THE OPEN! Remove it. Are you really that clueless? You aren't going to get far with this attitude, I promise you. We will see
legendary

legendary
what am I looking at??

Becuase according to this it says you full of Fluff and talk and lay a lot of threats. PS you may as well lay your hard threats in the public as i don't pay attention to the PM

Due to Several issues around NXT over the past year it has now been decided to move away from NXT.

Many examples of issues that the public is aware of is around drachmae market, But it does not stop there its a roll over effect to areas not public and can not be released due to similar issues.

We also have decided to not wait and move to Ardor the new version of NXT and we will not be moving to Ethereum.

We will be moving to something else, but at this moment in time we are not sure what it will be until we have tested options.

due to this move it will delay everything by a long time and will be a costly movement process.

It will take some time make the transition once we are happy with a end solution if and when we discover the end solution.

17 DAYS AND NO HELP WITH THE MISSING JIO DEPOSIT ON DRACHMAE. Information has been provided. Can you please solve this problem privately already? Ask me for a deposit address and send it there, I don't want to deal with drachmae exchange or any of your projects anymore.

You are begging for us to scream scam at this stage
legendary

17 DAYS AND NO HELP WITH THE MISSING JIO DEPOSIT ON DRACHMAE. Information has been provided. Can you please solve this problem privately already? Ask me for a deposit address and send it there, I don't want to deal with drachmae exchange or any of your projects anymore.

You are begging for us to scream scam at this stage
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it

Well this was not the news I was expecting, thanks for not hanging us out to dry til the end of the month. Since this secret project was announced in December it would have been nice if you guys took the last 9 months to evaluate that nxt asset was not the future platform for you and have at least an idea the path forward. Anyways all the best for your future endeavours. I've reduced my position by half (if anyone cares) maybe see you all again when news hits in another 9 months.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Until when are going to wait? The moving to something else but still not sure will give us assurance that your on your word now? And can you please clarify the scam issue? By your term that it will delay for a long time means that we are waiting for a 50/50 chances?
legendary

legendary
Can you provide some screenshots? Did the coins still not arrive? I am a little bit wondering and curious because if the team would not be legit the it would not be listed on bittrex lol

Only a matter of time before Bittrex gets rid of a scam tbh. If this is not a scam, it should be good, but from what it seems to me, the future is not good.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20930390

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Can you provide some screenshots? Did the coins still not arrive? I am a little bit wondering and curious because if the team would not be legit the it would not be listed on bittrex lol
legendary
Caution / Potential Scam In Progress Here: Do not invest in this person's tokens such as DT Token (Draco) or Jio Token unless he clears up the scam accusations against him. He runs an exchange http://drachmae.market/ where deposits and withdrawals either do not arrive or keep disappearing. I made a deposit to drachmae for Jio Token (significant amounts of it) after C-cex had a delisting warning for it. The deposit shows on the blockchain but it never arrived on his exchange. It has been over 4 days now and I haven't got a resolution. This person isn't sensible enough to respect someone's private message because he just posted a screenshot of it out in public. Very disappointed with the experience.

Meanwhile, he made promises about ongoing development on Jio and no updates seem to be coming up. All requests for updates or support have gone unanswered. At times, we get obscure response in full caps. I'll leave it to investors to decide whether this person's projects are worth their time and money. It is always good to exercise caution.
legendary
Drachmae Project & DT X Joins Cyber Futures

Cyber Futures is a network of centres, institutes and labs that aims to operates as a focus of expertise, know-how and resource amongst members.

We want our solutions to be inspired by the latest innovations in tech driven thinking – decentralization and distributed knowledge inherent in current trends of DLT, IoT, AI, VR, AR, 3DP, WYOD, BYOD … or future evolving technologies (ie future cities, ultra-scale computing, biocomputing etc).

Cyber Futures represents a network of international collaborative working so we learn from best practice wherever it may reside.

Source: http://www.cyberfutures.net

Pages:
Jump to: