Pages:
Author

Topic: DT Token Re-branded & Relaunched as DTMI "Digital Technology Moldova Innovation" - page 67. (Read 163298 times)

Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
According to the developers of the app the game is going to be released today 12th of august regardless of the price of the coin.

"Micko's very first public appearance. Hold for a while, lead Character's complete introduction coming out.

Game Type: 2D Mobile Game
Game Name: Micko's Adventure Voyage
Lead Character: Micko The Duck
First Destination: UK Chapter
Launching Date : 12 August Friday, 2016
Coming to: AppStore and GooglePlay.
Produced and Created by: Ti Labs"

https://www.facebook.com/MickosAdventureVoyage/

Apparently the rules were changed in the course of events!
Activity: 221
Merit: 102
According to the developers of the app the game is going to be released today 12th of august regardless of the price of the coin.

"Micko's very first public appearance. Hold for a while, lead Character's complete introduction coming out.

Game Type: 2D Mobile Game
Game Name: Micko's Adventure Voyage
Lead Character: Micko The Duck
First Destination: UK Chapter
Launching Date : 12 August Friday, 2016
Coming to: AppStore and GooglePlay.
Produced and Created by: Ti Labs"

https://www.facebook.com/MickosAdventureVoyage/
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Today our Travel App game is released on Android.

The release will happen when "DT Token" Draco passes the 1k Sat mark on both exchanges

Well, how do you see it?
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
I am waiting for the tailor vid of the app.. really gets me excited in this ONE.. Bashers will cry later when they see 25,000 sats price..  Grin

When will it be released?..

Once the price of draco reaches 1k sats on both exchanges.

Great, not impossible though it reached 1K the other day. Let's keep this coin rocking.  Grin Wink
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
I am waiting for the tailor vid of the app.. really gets me excited in this ONE.. Bashers will cry later when they see 25,000 sats price..  Grin

Once the price of draco reaches 1k sats on both exchanges.

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
 8)launching an app is one impact that the coin is improving. and dev is looking his coin for a bright future. DRACO coin is BTC, GO aim high DRACO
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked me  too feel exciting.. DEV is so hard working. to improve his coin... nice job DEV. go to 25k sat
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
thats good men.  DRaco will go to 1 k sat.. i must invest to this coin.. . hurry guys let do this one

This is really exciting.. from 1k lauch of the up then 1500 2000 and so on.. 25k sats here we come Smiley

Well, Draco is getting more exciting especially the launch of the app. Smiley Draco is still moving in trex, looking forward to 25K sats sooner.
thats good men.  DRaco will go to 1 k sat.. i must invest to this coin.. . hurry guys let do this one

Well, Draco is getting more exciting especially the launch of the app. Smiley Draco is still moving in trex, looking forward to 25K sats sooner.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

U have me on skype

I cant find any bounty on ur site dude.
Can u send me a Direct link?

Thx

send me a msg then! im waiting for it!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Love it when a plans starts to come together

U have me on skype

Thx
thats a good sign. looking forward to that

The release will happen when "DT Token" Draco passes the 1k Sat mark on both exchanges

hey dude, send me a pm, i wanna talk with u!

if u need, just add me on skype, i send u in reply for ur pm
legendary

legendary
What blog are you talking about 

Thx

Thx
legendary
I don't think any releases will change the price, what i have noticed each time something positive comes out the price drops big sell walls.

I wont complain i get to buy DT Token cheap.

A speculation can happen whenever you release or update something new. Nice to see you're releasing the game. However, I don't think it will raise the price a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: