Pages:
Author

Topic: Dubai To Create It”s Own Official Cryptocurrency “emCash” - page 2. (Read 3049 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Let them be an innovating example for other more traditional and conservative countries in that region when it comes to financial aspects!
Activity: 17
Exciting news, and to me, further evidence that mainstream adoption of blockchain is underway. State actors using cyrptocurrency for government function legitimizes its existance and the more this occurs the deeper it intertwines into our economy.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
Dubai is about to work on its own official financial technology, they plan on creating their own official digital coin like bitcoin that will be named “emCash”.

emCash will be used by the UAE residents as well as official bodies, the emCash is set to make transactions easier in dubai, parents can use emCash to pay for their children’s school fees, utility bill and so on.

Read More=> https://zycrypto.com/dubai-create-official-coin-emcash/

This is good news, especially to the middle eastern region. I have heard that Saudi Arabia and some neighboring countries in Middle East are making it very hard for people to purchase bitcoin. This step by Dubai is one move that more open-minded arab countries will surely imitate. Qatar might follow suit soon.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
so when can we buy it?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
I've posted this some time ago and got no replies Cheesy Tho, that's the way I see the future of crypto. Nowdays, there are more and more news about countries making their own coin as Japan, Dubai and one eu country... but could people outside of Dubai mine this coin?
Activity: 62
So it will be a local Fiat currency then.

While this is cool, it's probably not an investment opportunity.
Activity: 210
despite Dubai would not be one of the first cities that create their own crypto currency, I'm happy to hear that. as much as official city / country will be closer to the crypto world will be good for our community.
Activity: 126
Waves address 3PP4npcijfECsxrf4Ms4rSxPuZq1kamGn7H
Hi everybody,
Do you know if there is any update on Dubai coin? Where can we get it? Any airdrops or ICO? Official website?

Thanks,
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
Great info! I really like Dubai! Hope they had great coin for internet payment!
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Any news about this? Will there be ICO when?  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
There is no wrong way to use cryptocurrency, I suppose. But there is a lot to say that this is the type of crypto that was not the vision of Bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Then again, if it helps make lives easier and encourages blockchain and crypto to be accepted, then I guess why not. Also interesting how someone mentioned Dubaicoin. An alt that had nothing except the promise of being expensive due to scarcity. That definitely is a wrong way to use crypto, agree?
Apparently, this will end up being another controlled currency by the government. Like you said, all this digital currencies being created by the government are not at all in line with the gospel according to satoshi, we cannot help but to see them springing up.

It is normal that government will always want to find a way to use the unique innovation to benefit themselves and if the citizens feel it is ok for them to use and to make life easy, then no problem. That will definitely not stop the growth of bitcoin and most especially for this country, I would not really mind holding some of the coins.
Activity: 308
If this actually happens it will be the first openly adoption of cryptocurrency by a state.think about the publicity and awareness it's going to create.i hope it comes to fruition and not just some talk
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
semux
Please don't spread news without any approv, no any news in UAE about this coin, if that true, show us any official news or so...
Activity: 126
Waves address 3PP4npcijfECsxrf4Ms4rSxPuZq1kamGn7H
WOW, this is exciting new. The UAE has a great potential and strong financial potential to back it up.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Thats truely amazing. Its another step forward. I hope every country brings thr own crypto currency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Dubai is about to work on its own official financial technology, they plan on creating their own official digital coin like bitcoin that will be named “emCash”.

emCash will be used by the UAE residents as well as official bodies, the emCash is set to make transactions easier in dubai, parents can use emCash to pay for their children’s school fees, utility bill and so on.

It seems with the passage of time more governments are tempted to use an electronic currency, in the case of Dubai I think it smart on their part to enter this field before other countries. This will give them a significant advantage of the effect on the population and costs to maintain it.
Activity: 39

This is great! Dubai residents also created the RightBTC exchange right inside the country, too! I'm keeping up with this one!
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
There is no wrong way to use cryptocurrency, I suppose. But there is a lot to say that this is the type of crypto that was not the vision of Bitcoin or cryptocurrency. Then again, if it helps make lives easier and encourages blockchain and crypto to be accepted, then I guess why not. Also interesting how someone mentioned Dubaicoin. An alt that had nothing except the promise of being expensive due to scarcity. That definitely is a wrong way to use crypto, agree?
Activity: 448
Good news for Dubai citizens and people living there but this is just a good news for blockchain technology. It does not interest us, it would not be an investment as well.
Pages:
Jump to: