Pages:
Author

Topic: Dubai To Create It”s Own Official Cryptocurrency “emCash” - page 3. (Read 3049 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am very excited about this news.very positive news for Crypto currencies.Wishing to come forward.How about ESTcoin(estonia's token).Dubai acted faster
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
interesting development. they have a lot of money. it seems  a lot of countries think about of making their own coin

Yes I think this is where the counties in 2018 will start thinking of having their own coin which they can legitimate it and also regulate it. Thus they can also ban all the other currencies once they have make their own coin and which can be used for digital transfer from one person to another.

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Very interesting, so it seems soon we will get official crypto currencies
Activity: 215
Merit: 103
how about tax and fee works out ?
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
I doubt how true this is, I don't think any government would want to create a currency they can't control.

Activity: 490
Merit: 136
Dubai is about to work on its own official financial technology, they plan on creating their own official digital coin like bitcoin that will be named “emCash”.

emCash will be used by the UAE residents as well as official bodies, the emCash is set to make transactions easier in dubai, parents can use emCash to pay for their children’s school fees, utility bill and so on.

Read More=> https://zycrypto.com/dubai-create-official-coin-emcash/
That seems to be a good news if the emcash has a possibility to be connected to the bitcoin or the crypto market, As long as i understand about the dubai already announced in so many times about try to issued their own digital currency.

if dubai do actually launch their own blockchain based crypto currency i doubt it will be linked to bitcoin. the only similarities would be that it is blockchain based.
brand new
Activity: 0
I'm interested to see how they are going to distribute the coin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
good news more altcoins spread up we hope all the best for dev and investors
Other countries soon will follows, so each country will have each cryptocurrency, and each govt will ech own exchanger, that's a good jump. This tech will revolutionize the financial system all over the world. That a good news  , I agree with the statement.

I Agree, amazing news. It is another step for us who believes on crypto currency or block chain technology. If other countries follows Dubai then definitely it will revolutionize not just the financial system but also the FIAT system. I know it is still a long way but at least we are moving forward. More and more people are believing on crypto. I can imagine a world that considered money is crypto currency.
Activity: 246
This is great news and will help to strengthen crypto position as the future.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
I like that some countries saw the opportunity in cryptocurrencies and started to create their own coins. It is better to start and create now a coin than later when a there are going to be a lot of coins on the market.
It is also great for each country to have its own coin because if you dont have cash you can exchange bitcoin to that coin and buy everything you want
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
That will be a good thing,  other countries should see beauty and reality that the world is evolving to blockchain tech by moving away from fiat
Activity: 14
Dubai is about to work on its own official financial technology, they plan on creating their own official digital coin like bitcoin that will be named “emCash”.

emCash will be used by the UAE residents as well as official bodies, the emCash is set to make transactions easier in dubai, parents can use emCash to pay for their children’s school fees, utility bill and so on.

cool info, thx
Activity: 42
interesting development. they have a lot of money. it seems  a lot of countries think about of making their own coin
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Other countries soon will follows, so each country will have each cryptocurrency, and each govt will ech own exchanger, that's a good jump. This tech will revolutionize the financial system all over the world. That a good news  , I agree with the statement.
Activity: 196
This is very good information for everyone! Moreover, today I also saw that China will make Bitcoin more legal!
Using "emcash" primarily in official bodies is a great first step in the right way, as long as duai wants to make this coin more popular and show its pros and cons. Idea approved.

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Activity: 1680
Merit: 845
Sounds like an interesting concept for the residents of UAE. However, it could also be deemed as a potential investment for any trader international.

If it is promoted and used widely, even inside the UAE, its price could easily render it a decent opportunity.
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
this is interesting and it follows the thread i saw on here a few days ago about japan introducing their own cryptocurrency j-coin i think it was, i need to find that board.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Nice, they were talking about going completely digital for a while now. Question is it time for all the people to dump DBIX ?
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
ZyCrypto:Cryptocurrency Daily News /Coins Analysis

Pages:
Jump to: