Pages:
Author

Topic: DuckDice.io – 120% Deposit Bonus | 50% Reload Bonus | FREE 3000 Doge | Faucet - page 11. (Read 30368 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 286
So i signed on today on to my account and i noticed that i was credited 3000 doge on the 27th. I also noticed that it was bet and lost for me. Also, on btc there was a bonus of .001 added to my account for no reason n then it was also bet for me and then withdrawn.  I'm glad you were able to win a lil' btc and withdraw from my account. Bonus BTC wasn't mine to claim so can't really say anything about it, I just don't appreciate you betting on my account. Anyways, seemed like a decent site.
hey if you refuse to give me signup bonus, that's fine. This will be my last response on the matter. I'm telling you I did not receive it, my transaction history n bets history are proof of that.  I did acknowledge that i received telegram bonus n thank you for that.
i have not received the 3000 doge bonus, i checked my transaction history. i did receive the 1mbtc for telegram bonus.
username: VINSIN

your bonus has been credited on 14th of April.

ived

your telegram bonus has been credited on 2017-04-16 21:5
and signup bonus has been credited on 2017-04-14 07:06

both has expiration date of 10 days.

credited again then.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
username: concacnhe
i want to get free doge
thank you very much
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
user: jackhdt
free doge
thank you
Activity: 128
username: lodadoa
free doge
Activity: 32
jschmed777      free doge
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
Activity: 1338
Merit: 253
Dear Newbies, in order to claim your bonus your BitcoinTalk account must be at least three months old, if you don't have that old account here, please try claiming your bonus on FB.
Thank you and good luck to you all.

Please, don't create bitcointalk account for claimimg your bonus, it will NOT get credited, use FB instead.
We will check EVERY and if we will find duplicated accounts all accounts will be banned. We allow only one account, 2 may be tolerated but you still can claim your bonus only once.

Activity: 182
★PlayAmo.com★
username: Naokia980
waiting signup bonus
Activity: 1
ИMЯ.  Пoльзoвaтeля   blond5559
Activity: 10
Activity: 78
Username: Alrther

Activity: 50
Merit: 10
Dont hate the Playa! Hate the GAME!
Claim the bonus but very dangerous !

Basically guys if we win with that bonus it goes in wager and if you loose you are at risk, since if you cancel bonus they reduce from your balance the onus given + anything you won .. losses are kept away, only wins are counted.

Good one, but very dangerous.

yes, bonuses are only for advanced users
Activity: 336
Claim the bonus but very dangerous !

Basically guys if we win with that bonus it goes in wager and if you loose you are at risk, since if you cancel bonus they reduce from your balance the onus given + anything you won .. losses are kept away, only wins are counted.

Good one, but very dangerous.
hey if you refuse to give me signup bonus, that's fine. This will be my last response on the matter. I'm telling you I did not receive it, my transaction history n bets history are proof of that.  I did acknowledge that i received telegram bonus n thank you for that.
i have not received the 3000 doge bonus, i checked my transaction history. i did receive the 1mbtc for telegram bonus.

ived

your telegram bonus has been credited on 2017-04-16 21:5
and signup bonus has been credited on 2017-04-14 07:06

both has expiration date of 10 days.

credited again then.
username : margoncreatives

One thing I would say, the design of the site is very eye catching and better than 90% of the dice sites. Would love playing here often if the withdrawals are instant and bonus like this ( though wager ) are happening often Smiley

Withdraws are instant and there are always deposit bonuses.

Thanks, waiting for the 120% bonus Smiley

just go here and claim bonus, please. It's automated.

One thing I would say, the design of the site is very eye catching and better than 90% of the dice sites. Would love playing here often if the withdrawals are instant and bonus like this ( though wager ) are happening often Smiley

Thanks, waiting for the 120% bonus Smiley
Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

deposited : 0.05

need 120% bonus

Pages:
Jump to: