Pages:
Author

Topic: DuckDice.io – 120% Deposit Bonus | 50% Reload Bonus | FREE 3000 Doge | Faucet - page 7. (Read 30368 times)

Activity: 1336
Merit: 253
Activity: 673
Merit: 100
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
Activity: 457
Merit: 100
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 46
Activity: 57
Dear Newbies, in order to claim your bonus your BitcoinTalk account must be at least three months old, if you don't have that old account here, please try claiming your bonus on FB.
Thank you and good luck to you all.

Please, don't create bitcointalk account for claimimg your bonus, it will NOT get credited, use FB instead.
We will check EVERY and if we will find duplicated accounts all accounts will be banned. We allow only one account, 2 may be tolerated but you still can claim your bonus only once.

yes, mine was registered last year
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
Activity: 57
Account Username: FvckDice

Looking forward to play and test the site using this bonus!
THankS!
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Username: Axosofomax776
Thank you🐶
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
Activity: 2
Activity: 37
Имя пoльзoвaтeля: turok19
Activity: 1336
Merit: 253
Dear Newbies, in order to claim your bonus your BitcoinTalk account must be at least three months old, if you don't have that old account here, please try claiming your bonus on FB.
Thank you and good luck to you all.

Please, don't create bitcointalk account for claimimg your bonus, it will NOT get credited, use FB instead.
We will check EVERY and if we will find duplicated accounts all accounts will be banned. We allow only one account, 2 may be tolerated but you still can claim your bonus only once.

Activity: 826
Merit: 303
Activity: 306
Merit: 14
Activity: 3

Signup Bonus my username is CAPITAN

We give away 3,000 DOGE to all new users!
To claim your sign up bonus you need to send us your name on our Bitcoin Talk thread, Facebook community page or Twitter.
Just post your DuckDice's username is CAPITAN and we will credit your account, PLEASE
hi there!!! can i get signup reward!!!
user:   fun-time
Pages:
Jump to: