Pages:
Author

Topic: Duckdice.io bets issue resolved. - page 7. (Read 1155 times)

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1351
October 02, 2021, 01:41:30 PM
Dice rollers are aware of losing streaks. It becomes normal for dice roller to experience such. Like you said it's not the first time. Losing streaks happen all the time to players particularly to those who want to win big by setting less than 10% winning chance. It even happens to rollers who make it 40%.  What about your 5th?
Do you think losing 100 in row at 10% is normal? ok, how about 100 plus at 2nd time? can u show me 70 wins in row at 10% by playing at the same side? thats not even possible for a single time... how about 5?

I do not try to defend duckdice, but you are accusing them as scam because of the number of losing streak you got.
That's not a valid reason to accuse any site as a scam, as anything is possible in dice game because every single bet is independent.
You need to prove that there is something wrong with your bets that makes you get long losing streak.
Most dice sites are provably fair, so you should prove it with the provably fair mechanism by verifying your bets.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 02, 2021, 12:18:33 PM
Dice rollers are aware of losing streaks. It becomes normal for dice roller to experience such. Like you said it's not the first time. Losing streaks happen all the time to players particularly to those who want to win big by setting less than 10% winning chance. It even happens to rollers who make it 40%.  What about your 5th?
Do you think losing 100 in row at 10% is normal? ok, how about 100 plus at 2nd time? can u show me 70 wins in row at 10% by playing at the same side? thats not even possible for a single time... how about 5?
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 02, 2021, 12:11:24 PM
October 02, 2021, 12:09:51 PM
Is there anything unfair with their games? Like, you are unable to verify the bet result with the seed & nonce. Losing streak can't be judge as a warning. You have posted 3 unique flash bet id here. The first one (a6d9969966) have 4071 bets, the second one (a49dd3e683) have 55468 bets and the third one (a74254d252) have 42150 bets. Maybe you were unlucky in the first flash bet and got a long losing streak without placing much bets. But the second and third flash bets lose streak seems reasonable. Because, both of those contain a lot of bets.

This is how the house works in gambling. You have the higher chance to see a longer losing streak after placing so many bets. If it doesn't work in this way then there will be no way to stop you from making profits.
am wondring i played a while ago with 78% wining chances i got like 8 reds in row then i play on 90% wining chances and got 5 reds in row but i m wondring how i can have 100plus losses in row at 9.9% chances and not a single time thats come 5 times 100 plus losses. can u understand what i am saying exactly?
Activity: 980
Merit: 519
fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022
October 02, 2021, 12:06:04 PM
I have not played on Duckdice.io before but I think passing this information is okay so other gamblers that verify the authenticity of your issue. Just stay on alert maybe anybody can clarify you on what you could do to know whether you are unfairly cheated or is something went wrong from the information you have given. Other that might had same issue with you can still come up to give there own challenge they might have had with the platform.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
October 02, 2021, 11:50:53 AM
Actually its possible, I've played before on duckdice with the same type of game which is flash bet but I think you can verify the bets and use a third party services to manually check if the bets were fair or not. I know that it's really disappointing but that's how it works sometimes you might be just really unlucky in gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 966
In Search of Incredible
October 02, 2021, 11:44:55 AM
Is there anything unfair with their games? Like, you are unable to verify the bet result with the seed & nonce. Losing streak can't be judge as a warning. You have posted 3 unique flash bet id here. The first one (a6d9969966) have 4071 bets, the second one (a49dd3e683) have 55468 bets and the third one (a74254d252) have 42150 bets. Maybe you were unlucky in the first flash bet and got a long losing streak without placing much bets. But the second and third flash bets lose streak seems reasonable. Because, both of those contain a lot of bets.

This is how the house works in gambling. You have the higher chance to see a longer losing streak after placing so many bets. If it doesn't work in this way then there will be no way to stop you from making profits.
October 02, 2021, 10:28:26 AM
Issue with them is resolved.
Pages:
Jump to: