Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Rainbot 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 Wagering Contest 🎲 1%Edge 🎲 - page 143. (Read 118946 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Found that there is huge fee on inbuilt exchange which doesn't look good  Angry
https://duckdice.io/faq#currencyexchange
The minimum amount that you can exchange is 0.001 BTC, 0.02 ETH, 0.3 LTC, 5,000 DOGE and every transaction is a subject to 10% commission.

Are you guys just using your own funds to make this exchanges?
you guys can use shapeshift api to make all this exchanges to lower this heavy fees. Shapeshift only have around 1-2% price margin so it will be good for users and they can save on exchange fees. 

I never know if they have that huge fee, AFAIK some of other site put higher on exchange rate but never know if there is any fee on it. If this is high than exchanger then it is better to change on any outside exchanger rather than on here. May be process will be complicated a little bit but it does not waste huge fee on exchanger here. OP need to lower it to 1-2% fee may be to make this happen
Activity: 1338
Merit: 253
Found that there is huge fee on inbuilt exchange which doesn't look good  Angry
The minimum amount that you can exchange is 0.001 BTC, 0.02 ETH, 0.3 LTC, 5,000 DOGE and every transaction is a subject to 10% commission.

you guys can use shapeshift api to make all this exchanges to lower this heavy fees. Shapeshift only have around 1-2% price margin so it will be good for users and they can save on exchange fees.  
Looks like duckdice using their own funds for exchange service. also they're only supporting 3 altcoins, with shapeshift integration they can have 20+ altcoins, they won't have to maintain blockchains.

we also have a shapeshift and we will decrease commission for exchange in the nearest future.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Found that there is huge fee on inbuilt exchange which doesn't look good  Angry

Looks like duckdice using their own funds for exchange service. also they're only supporting 3 altcoins, with shapeshift integration they can have 20+ altcoins, they won't have to maintain blockchains.
Activity: 476
Merit: 254

I agree with you, 10% is way too much to pay as fees and I don't see the benefit of an inbuilt exchange site if it won't give me the competitive advantage of trying to withdraw to an external site which will be way more cheaper. I suggest you do something about it and even exchange sites are now way more faster that within minutes, the transaction is completed.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

I mentioned this before, not sure if it reached you, now that the profiles are cleaner and seem to have more space for upgrade, how about a counter that displays how many rains/tips you have given and received? (separated) It'd be cool to have, if you keep those stats somewhere.

This is really good idea!

And yes, jackpot is automated as Dre said Smiley
Activity: 1372
Merit: 512
I would also liked that stat. I think Duck cloud will be number one tipping.

that would be some shock,lol
great updates,as usual love the jackpot feauture
is it going to be automatic? because I bet on autobet often and would hate to miss the number if it comes

Yes jackpot is all automatic. So don't worry if you hit it  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

that would be some shock,lol
great updates,as usual love the jackpot feauture
is it going to be automatic? because I bet on autobet often and would hate to miss the number if it comes
I mentioned this before, not sure if it reached you, now that the profiles are cleaner and seem to have more space for upgrade, how about a counter that displays how many rains/tips you have given and received? (separated) It'd be cool to have, if you keep those stats somewhere.

Nuu
Activity: 141
Merit: 14
Thank you for support, guys, much appreciated!
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Good job. The exchange feature is great one
legendary
Merit: 1006
DuckDice's update change log:

Progressive Jackpot
Hit 7777 for bet that ends with 77 and win the Jackpot!
Read more here

Currency exchange
Need to exchange your coins asap? Now you can do it directly on DuckDice! Read more here
These two updates are the one which i was waiting for long time to be implemented on duckdice. Nice updates and pretty useful and attractive atleast for me and i think it is also quite exciting to see duckdice making lots of good updates within short period of time.

want to wish you guys a good luck.

DuckDice's update change log:

Progressive Jackpot
Hit 7777 for bet that ends with 77 and win the Jackpot!
Read more here

Currency exchange
Need to exchange your coins asap? Now you can do it directly on DuckDice! Read more here

Report feature
Let's keep our chat clean together - report abusive users directly from the chat and we will deal with it asap.

New User info
User info screen has been redesigned and enhanced. Now User info can be used to send messages, friend/unfriend, ignore/unignore and send tips.

Many performance improvements and fixes has been made as well, waiting for your feedback!
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
maintenance is on it seems,excited to see what the new updates are
if I may suggest,the same full 0 amount in the autobet tab,you can't bet under 10 satoshi,so make the last zero
coloured differently,red,for example
when you press min bet it defaults to 1 as the last digit,while it is 10 satoshi in reality and is somewhat confusing
Merit: 517
We are developing a system that will disable referral payments for duplicated accounts, it's nearly done actually.
So probably after this algorithm launch we can make this kind of tournament.
And even now we can negotiate custom referral % with our top referrers.
If you will ask for some identity for to take the start with referral system then no one will scam you with multiple accounts and everyone will have their only one unique account for earning money through their referral system.
Maintenance scheduled at 10 am UTC, we will come back to you in an hour!
Wait for new exciting updates!
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
Haha congratz Negan, you're the best bro Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I just signed up.
username: emersonlogan62
Hope i'll get 3k DOGE bonus soon.thanks
Jump to: