Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Rainbot 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 Wagering Contest 🎲 1%Edge 🎲 - page 146. (Read 119089 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
Well he is now -317 ETH. But that's just his style.  Cool
That is a perfect example of greed  Grin
Sorry Negan4 but you should have cashed it out rather than keep playing and losing more than what you have won before.

Good luck for next time, huge profit for Duckdice  Wink
My buddy Negan plays like that all the way and he has being playing like that for a very very long time and he has lost more than a million dollars if i am right in dice sites for the past four to five months alone. He wont cash out his winnings and even if he loses he keeps on rolling,i am really curious to meet the man in real for his courage to risk everything. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
I got some big complaints, the minimum withdrawal has increased A LOT.

From 1,000 DOGE which I found to be "okay" went to 5,000 DOGE which I found kind of ridiculous, and NOW it's 10,000 DOGE the day after? Like what? Are you gonna increase to 20,000 DOGE tomorrow? It's crazy. Not to mention the BTC withdrawal also went up by 140% (0.001 BTC to 0.0024 BTC and the LTC withdrawal is also pretty high right now 0.602 LTC; the ETH is probably the same but I have not checked that one), it's making me want to play less and less in here.

I don't see you mentioning this anywhere, it's just increasing everyday. I like tipping people and you also need a minimum balance of 5,000 DOGE to tip 50 doge to someone, that's too much... This just makes the social experience worse.

Also, the english chat is barely under watch, the Russian chat seems to be very well moderated, the english chat on the other hand... you get more answers from users that don't know what they're talking about rather than a Mod or an admin, they're barely there.

if you look at other dice sites,they have increased their minimal withdrawal amounts and the withdrawal fees as well,it has to do with the greedy miners
and a median tx fee that is around 220 satoshi/byte that results in a fee of 40-100.000 satoshi for an average transaction!
I know it is ridiculous,but this is how it goes,unfortunately
and the sites can't subsidize the fees for players any longer
just look: primedice increased their min withdrawal to 400.000,bitvest (they had it the lowest at 50.000 and 20.000 fee)to 100.000 and 50.000 tx fee etc.
basically:blame the miners and the current situation around hard fork,when they just cannot agree to something and wager the spam blockchain wars to prove a point
Activity: 1338
Merit: 253

From 1,000 DOGE which I found to be "okay" went to 5,000 DOGE which I found kind of ridiculous, and NOW it's 10,000 DOGE the day after? Like what? Are you gonna increase to 20,000 DOGE tomorrow? It's crazy. Not to mention the BTC withdrawal also went up by 140% (0.001 BTC to 0.0024 BTC and the LTC withdrawal is also pretty high right now 0.602 LTC; the ETH is probably the same but I have not checked that one), it's making me want to play less and less in here.

I don't see you mentioning this anywhere, it's just increasing everyday. I like tipping people and you also need a minimum balance of 5,000 DOGE to tip 50 doge to someone, that's too much... This just makes the social experience worse.

Also, the english chat is barely under watch, the Russian chat seems to be very well moderated, the english chat on the other hand... you get more answers from users that don't know what they're talking about rather than a Mod or an admin, they're barely there.

There was an increase in miners commission today – it tripled, therefore we had to increase ours as well and we still partially covers it for our users. Blockchain commission now is 0.0006 and previously were 0.0002, we've made our new commission 0.0004, it just doesn't make sense to keep min withdrawal at 0.001 because you will receive a bit more than a half of it after commission withdraw. The other currencies should correspond with BTC, since BTC is our main currency and all equivalents are based on btc.

Well, we have mods and admins in chat, but of course they can miss messages in a chat.
Why asking important questions in chat if we have Private Messages via which you can contact administration directly and receive a prompt answer?
We also have a support form right in the header.
I'm not even mentioning our FAQ, which is pretty detailed.
Sorry Negan4 but you should have cashed it out rather than keep playing and losing more than what you have won before.

Actually he cashed out, but made another deposit next day.
Nuu
Activity: 141
Merit: 14

0.002-0.004 btc is standard withdrawal amount on most dice sites, i don't seem to have any problem with the increase.

So why does the standard have to be theirs? That makes no sense, it was increased without any warning whatsoever, you'd expect at LEAST them telling you about the increase. The BTC increase is not the main problem, it's the DOGE we are talking about, which is an altcoin that has probably the smallest fee of them all, making the withdraw increase even more outrageous.

Think about the people that deposited for example 500 doge in hopes to get 1000 doge and withdraw, but woops! We increased to 5000 doge withdraw limit! And then, the next day, woops! Did we say 5000 doge? Nope, 10,000 doge! This isn't about you.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

0.002-0.004 btc is standard withdrawal amount on most dice sites, i don't seem to have any problem with the increase.
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
Inver-Crypto
wow didn´t noticed ETH added until now, grats for your site admin and hope it keep growing
staff
Activity: 3038
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
Negan4 did really well to get the profit of $10,000 USD in profit on Ethereum, but as usual he made the same mistake that most gamblers made, he was too greedy and I logged in to see his stats on the site, His stats is at a crazy negative of -317 Ethereum now, that is a really painful number to look at  Embarrassed
Nuu
Activity: 141
Merit: 14

Activity: 854

Hello guys,

some of our users were saying that they experienced lags during the game. So for the past week we were working on performance improvement and we've achieved some good results but there is always a room for improvement, so we kindly ask you to report every case of site lags, glitches and slowdowns.

Telling us your browser version, OS and computer tech specs would help us a lot and if you can make a video it would be just perfect!

In todays update we were focusing more on fine tuning rather than implementing new features, so DuckDice will work even better now Smiley

Improvements that you will notice on a first place are in the Messenger and Notifications  Wink

Congratulations to our new Number 1 – Negan4 !

Just check this out: profit of 105 ETH + ~150 ETH 170% deposit bonus and all sums up to ~250 ETH net profit!

Congratulation with more than 10 000 USD profit, man!

Wow 10,000 USD  Shocked Hope he will not lost all playing more being greedy like one big winner in past.  Grin

Indeed a great and big win, congrats to Negan4 for this!

I just want though to ask, the depo bonus is withdrawable without a rollover to be achieved?
or this amount is after the rollover?

The depo bonus need to be wagered, so this is amount after he unlocked his bonus and made a withdrawal.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

Just check this out: profit of 105 ETH + ~150 ETH 170% deposit bonus and all sums up to ~250 ETH net profit!

Wow 10,000 USD  Shocked Hope he will not lost all playing more being greedy like one big winner in past.  Grin

I just want though to ask, the depo bonus is withdrawable without a rollover to be achieved?

Well he is now -317 ETH. But that's just his style.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 242
Merit: 101
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1006
username: 3a4et

claim bonus

You have to claim registration bonus here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/duckdiceio-120-deposit-bonus-50-reload-bonus-free-3000-doge-faucet-1722539
Not in this ANN thread Wink

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Activity: 560

It really good to see new sites growing. Really appriciate your efforts towards the site. Each week new updates coming. GL for future. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
just wanted to clarify the bonus rules,because there was a confusion on the duckdice chat about how does the cancellation of bonus work
so,lets say I deposit 0.01 bitcoins as my first deposit and claim the 120% first deposit bonus,so I get 0.022 btc in my locked balance,right?
then I fail to meet the wagering requirements and want to cancel the bonus alltogether
I have 0.023 btc in my locked balance
what happens when I cancel?
1. I get back my 0.01 btc and the bonus money are substracted,balance is unlocked
2. my balance is zero,balance is unlocked
3. I get back 0.01 +100k I managed to profit during my bonus play?

each time when you are about to cancel the bonus there will be a confirmation window with amount that will get subtracted from your balance.
If you will cancel the bonus right after claiming it – the bonus amount will be subtracted and your deposit will stay on your balance unlocked.
In other cases – the bonus amount + profit will get subtracted, so you will loose money from deposit.

ok now I get it,thank you for clarifying
I managed to meet the wagering requirements for my 0.01 first deposit and was very happy about it,haha
rained some couple of hundreds thousands and withdrew
very peasant experience and cool chat,will be playing more on duckdice for sure
also congratulations Negan4-he is a star player on many sites,well done mate!
Jump to: