Pages:
Author

Topic: Dugin's daughter killed. Did she really say this? - page 3. (Read 466 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1474
🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃
Do you really think that the assassination was a result of her statements about the Ukrainians? Maybe that's what the killer wants us to think.

Where do you get that from? Not from what I said.

I am asking if anyone knows Russian and can confirm she said this.
thank's for the correction. I think I missed the most important question in your thread.
We need members of Russia to verify these statements. Anyway, I searched the internet using these keywords: "Dugin's daughter:Ukrainians are not humans" and didn't find any result. I don't think the media will miss an important point like this to analyze the circumstances of her death.

cut

It could also be Putin himself, you know, to transform the 'special operation' into 'war', nukes, full mobilization, etc.

He did a similar provocation to justify the Chechen war.
I do not think that Putin is still looking for an excuse to complete the invasion or to reinforce it for such reasons. Unless he ordered her assassination for other reasons not related to the Ukrainian war.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
Do you really think that the assassination was a result of her statements about the Ukrainians? Maybe that's what the killer wants us to think.

Where do you get that from? Not from what I said.

I am asking if anyone knows Russian and can confirm she said this.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

When someone incites violence, it does not give the green light to kill them. This young lady was supposed to be sued for her racist remarks on the media. And since this could not have happened, this is certainly the official position of the state.

Of course, there is a front against the Russian invasion of Ukraine inside Russia, and it is not surprising that it is supportive of Ukraine or that it is run by hidden powers. And here the United States can be easily inserted through its proxies in almost every country. But I think the United States has no direct benefit for this to happen because such statements made by the dead woman are in its interest to distort Russia's image and inflame public opinion against it.

It could also be Putin himself, you know, to transform the 'special operation' into 'war', nukes, full mobilization, etc.

He did a similar provocation to justify the Chechen war.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1474
🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

When someone incites violence, it does not give the green light to kill them. This young lady was supposed to be sued for her racist remarks on the media. And since this could not have happened, this is certainly the official position of the state.

Of course, there is a front against the Russian invasion of Ukraine inside Russia, and it is not surprising that it is supportive of Ukraine or that it is run by hidden powers. And here the United States can be easily inserted through its proxies in almost every country. But I think the United States has no direct benefit for this to happen because such statements made by the dead woman are in its interest to distort Russia's image and inflame public opinion against it.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
Dugin's daughter: 'Ukrainians are not humans. They all deserve to die.'

https://twitter.com/WarAgainstPutin/status/1561131023168987136

As some of you may know, there has been an attack in Moscow that seems to have been aimed at the philosopher Aleksandr Duguin, whom some describe as Putin's ideologue.

Since I don't know Russian, I can't verify what the tweet says, but curious if she actually said that, that she is a supporter of "denazifying" when few statements can be made that are more Nazi than that. Mass murder has always started from a dehumanization of the other, be it Hitler versus the Jews, the Hutus versus the Tutsis or other cases. If you see the other as a cockroach, you can crush it without worrying about its feelings and even feeling disgusted when you kill it.

Apart from the affirmation, what do you think? Did they kill her from the inside? Was it the USA? Will there be repercussions?

Pages:
Jump to: