Pages:
Author

Topic: DUMP after PUMP! - page 3. (Read 15818 times)

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
April 23, 2019, 11:19:26 AM
It dropped because of btc rose fast beginning of the april, other altcoins dropped like ethereum also. If btc price can stay stable, altcoins recover again soon.
This is not the time of these altcoins yet, so we just have to be very patient, the time I am waiting for is what you have said, when BTC price is quite stable and going sideways, that is when most altcoins do pick up, even the ones that are already dumped will pick up.

If the project is a good one and has a very good team that are trying their best, no matter the dump now, it will pick up fast when the price of BTC starts to go sideways, but I really don’t know yet, when the bitcoin will consolidate, I need BTC to really go on consolidation before going sideways.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
April 22, 2019, 01:58:12 PM
As we know that crypto is decentralized so prices are always dump and pump, of course we must be ready if we invest in crypto, but I think crypto is a good opportunity to profit from dump and pump.
Recently, I have more and more observed such moments that many projects and the cryptocurrency as a whole depend on something.  In addition, I would like to mention the real lack of anonymity of users of cryptocurrency, which appears recently for the demand to provide passport data.  It seems that we are losing the very essence of the purpose of cryptocurrency as a whole.
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
April 22, 2019, 11:14:13 AM
As we know that crypto is decentralized so prices are always dump and pump, of course we must be ready if we invest in crypto, but I think crypto is a good opportunity to profit from dump and pump.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 22, 2019, 11:06:04 AM
It does not mean that the situation with these dumps-pumps should be repeated. We can have a very long period when the price of Ethereum can remain the same, with no changes at all.
if ethereum's market conditions are without change at all, maybe it will last very long, even until next year. but what we expect is not like that, if you look at the ethereum trade on the market, I think ethereum won't stay here too long. imminent growth, it's all a matter of time. but remain vigilant about the decline that can occur at any time after the increase.
The potential drops can always happen after the rise, it's because those short term traders already have enough and easily sell their assets to get out and enjoy with the profits that they've received, most of the time things like this needs to happen for newcomers to buy in and start to learned the process of trading, early birds will earn while the last one who bough needs to wait for his time before he an achieved his goal to earn profits.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 22, 2019, 11:00:50 AM
The normal is crazy you know. The dump after pump is a manipulation of the price. You have profited and dump again to lower the price of a particular coin and again profit for the dumper. Well, cryptocurrency world is a crazy world. We are all crazy about bitcoin.
I think it's just a thought that comes to your mind. sometimes the pump exhaust dump is normal. however, the price may not return to normal, and it is said to be pumped because the price rises after the dump. not all of these are manipulations.
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
April 22, 2019, 10:55:38 AM
It dropped because of btc rose fast beginning of the april, other altcoins dropped like ethereum also. If btc price can stay stable, altcoins recover again soon.
therefore we all have to remain vigilant with the market, because we know if the market is not really strong then a dump will occur after the pump. That happens naturally, when such situations actually can take advantage of opportunities.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 22, 2019, 10:52:16 AM

This has been the trend ever since, after we reach a higher price it will always go down but I don't see any reason to panic with this one because ETH was able to go up high when it hits the bottom. Now, we have another opportunity to buy so don't panic with this one.

The price pump easily but the same thing happen when its dumping.
Learn from this chart, and you will see a great pattern!
But this is another different story now because the market seems to be stable and not turning back again.with the continuous growth for almost a month now?do you think it’s fair not to trust the market again?i can smell that bull is on the surrounding and maybe today or the after it will show up finally

The normal is crazy you know. The dump after pump is a manipulation of the price. You have profited and dump again to lower the price of a particular coin and again profit for the dumper. Well, cryptocurrency world is a crazy world. We are all crazy about bitcoin.
Cryptocurrency is not only represented by bitcoin this composed of many coins so if you are crazy about bitcoin but we are not because we understand the market and we know this before we entered the crypto world
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
April 22, 2019, 10:43:09 AM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 306
April 22, 2019, 10:16:32 AM
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
April 18, 2019, 11:52:07 AM
It does not mean that the situation with these dumps-pumps should be repeated. We can have a very long period when the price of Ethereum can remain the same, with no changes at all.
if ethereum's market conditions are without change at all, maybe it will last very long, even until next year. but what we expect is not like that, if you look at the ethereum trade on the market, I think ethereum won't stay here too long. imminent growth, it's all a matter of time. but remain vigilant about the decline that can occur at any time after the increase.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
April 18, 2019, 11:43:39 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
April 15, 2019, 10:37:41 PM
Prices are pumped by large investors so many people also buy Ethereum. But when the price above suddenly prices fall sharply. This in my opinion is very common and not only in Ethereum but there are still many other coins like that. So when we trade, we certainly need to be able to read the market situation and you also have to be able to play quickly.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
April 15, 2019, 07:22:45 PM
So happy I bought some ethereum when it reached 85 usd and now so glad the price of it is now $160. I hope it pumps more this year so I can get more profit to it.
if you already sell it you can buy it again now. because I'm sure etheruem won't go down again. we can see the increase has taken place and the price looks stable, this will be preparation for the next growth. immediately prepare yourself, if you have more capital you can buy more assets, not just ethereum, but many altcoins have the potential to rise.

It is normal strategy of the trader buy and sell, the reason is if the price pumping the holder sell their coins they have then after that it's automatically the price is dump then buy again and wait for the another increase ase, The flow chart posting by op is good guide for the analysis about the future of ethereum.
Activity: 854
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
April 15, 2019, 07:11:09 PM
So happy I bought some ethereum when it reached 85 usd and now so glad the price of it is now $160. I hope it pumps more this year so I can get more profit to it.
if you already sell it you can buy it again now. because I'm sure etheruem won't go down again. we can see the increase has taken place and the price looks stable, this will be preparation for the next growth. immediately prepare yourself, if you have more capital you can buy more assets, not just ethereum, but many altcoins have the potential to rise.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
April 15, 2019, 07:06:36 PM
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
April 15, 2019, 06:57:16 PM
Dump after pump is normal is crypto market and always happen. The best we can do if this happen is hodl what you have don't go in the flow make your assetsanage well because if you do what others do there's a possibility that you lose your assets or a chance to have a great profits. Observe the market that's is the important so you have always idea if it's good to sell or not.
Activity: 504
Merit: 127
Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus
April 15, 2019, 05:39:55 PM
Clearly the whales already win back profit on the last hour and now set their order on a dumping price again buy back modes. People who still confuse with this will nevet understand how the markets idea.
I also thought that this is the main reason why there is a big dump after a pump. Because of people that made profits, they are tp-ing out in order to secure profits. But, I think that kind of scenario can be destroyed if there could be more people buy that coin than those people who sell.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
April 15, 2019, 05:13:14 PM
What normally happens after a pump is that the coin hit a point where it comes back down in order to stabilize and hit a standard point and in doing so it might lose some of its pump value so yes you can go for some trade during a pump and sell some coins to get back a little extra on top
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
April 15, 2019, 03:04:00 PM
We should know we are not yet at the bull run, we are just having a pump and since we have not attained the the peak we are prone to have little dump by the way.
Even at the peak, we still don't have the stable value.
We have more pump now than the dump unlike the past 3 month.thing are getting better.
Activity: 407
April 15, 2019, 02:48:49 PM
there is always a dump beside the pump, it has been likened to a habit so we should not panic with such situations and make it an opportunity to add our coins when the price becomes a sudden dump. It will be difficult to prevent panic in us, but if we do it slowly then I'm sure we will.
Pages:
Jump to: