Pages:
Author

Topic: DUMP after PUMP! - page 9. (Read 15818 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
April 04, 2019, 01:03:51 PM
All those traders that bought ETH at $90 - $120 Level are now cashing out for profits. Also Long Holiday Season are expected due to holy week celebration in some countries they are cashing out travel money Cheesy

Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
April 04, 2019, 01:00:56 PM
There would be pumps and dumps on the market always! this is not a new thing to look at, but before you put your money, make sure to see green light before investing or you may end up losing some of your initial investment.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1485
April 04, 2019, 11:59:59 AM
I do not see anything strange, This is normal because the market is still volatile from the dump to a high price 20% at the start of this week, Continuation of the bullish trend in the ETH market depends on the sustainability of the Bulls, This dump must occur to revive the market i think that those who wanted to achieve some profit has achieved in the past hours and those who want to invest these times will be these hours good for him We should know that the trend is bearish so far and the Bears interrupted the uptrend movement and the Bulls still dominate the ETH market, Everyone must hold their ETH coins and wait and we will see the results after a few days.
Activity: 565
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
April 04, 2019, 10:21:11 AM
that's normal in the world of trading because the purpose of buying is to make a profit,fast pumps and dumps maybe investors want fast trading,and for those who trade long term, they will not sell it that fast, I'm sure the current market will be stronger.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
April 04, 2019, 09:16:17 AM
 i agree on your statement above. And we should have time to understand the pattern also to avoid panicking . Because in fact all of the information and Possibilities of the coin will be found on the graph by doing technical analysis so we should put an efforts on it to make sure everything is fine and no worries.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
April 04, 2019, 09:00:47 AM
The price pump easily but the same thing happen when its dumping.
Learn from this chart, and you will see a great pattern!
It's also because of the BTC, since BTC pump so fast, ethereum follows and boom, dump. That dump is only for those who take profits on their trade, as you can see the volume, it's a huge red volume. But what I saw in your chart, the trendline is more likely rising wedge. It's also normal for every coin that after a pump, there's always a pullback or retracement.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
April 04, 2019, 08:26:04 AM
And then it reached even $172 I saw this morning but then within a few hours just now I saw it was back to dumping ground at $159 before recovering a little bit to $162. This is small blips in the big picture, do not worry,,, expect that we can see $130 again this month, if not even $100 again something this year a few times. ETH is too weak at the moment.

I agree that we are not worried about the current market conditions, I'm sure the dump won't be like the end of 2018 which from $ 400 to $ 95 within 2 weeks, the market conditions now look strong and stable, many investors are optimistic about the future of crypto.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
April 04, 2019, 08:06:43 AM
And then it reached even $172 I saw this morning but then within a few hours just now I saw it was back to dumping ground at $159 before recovering a little bit to $162. This is small blips in the big picture, do not worry,,, expect that we can see $130 again this month, if not even $100 again something this year a few times. ETH is too weak at the moment.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
April 04, 2019, 08:02:48 AM
Come on people, you expect this pump will happen forever?
The market just moved for awhile and dumped suddenly, you all worried again?
This isn't a surprise.

All the movements happening in the market right now is not surprising at all...this is a hallmark of Bitcoin. It happened in the past and it can happen in the future again and again. So you are right, this is something we had seen the pump and the dump cycle. What can be surprising in fact is the fact that many people can still be surprised.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
April 04, 2019, 07:59:34 AM
Come on people, you expect this pump will happen forever?
The market just moved for awhile and dumped suddenly, you all worried again?
This isn't a surprise.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
April 04, 2019, 07:58:24 AM
Actually pumping and dumping it was normal in crypto, And for now the crypto are started to increase the price maybe this will be called bear market. But we need to wait more and buy some coins in the market.
I agree with you in the world of commerce, It common up and down the market is still in a bad condition so I think buying risk very high now it all depends on you choosing a coin that is able to give profit
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
April 04, 2019, 07:47:46 AM
Actually pumping and dumping it was normal in crypto, And for now the crypto are started to increase the price maybe this will be called bear market. But we need to wait more and buy some coins in the market.
Activity: 512
April 04, 2019, 06:52:37 AM
I hope this is only a period of correction and will go back up slowly. I'm sure everyone can't wait and save their coins to enjoy greater profits.be patient, all will be back in time

I also hope for the same. in my opinion the market has been reversed from the down trend to a trend up so when the market falls prices then quickly recover immediately.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
April 04, 2019, 06:10:32 AM
I hope this is only a period of correction and will go back up slowly. I'm sure everyone can't wait and save their coins to enjoy greater profits.be patient, all will be back in time
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 04, 2019, 05:14:07 AM
It is normal to see a coin that getting dump after reaching the highest price and it always happens in the cryptocurrency market. I think that will not happen for ethereum only, but it also happens for bitcoin and the other coins. So you need to be careful when you can see the highest price because the next minute the price can get dump too deep, and that will be another chance for you to buy more amount.

From the chart, I see that actually, we have a great time to buy more ethereum because the price is dump too hard and reach $154 because now, the ethereum price is back to $161. I hope that you don't miss the chance to buy more ethereum a few hours ago.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
April 04, 2019, 04:56:28 AM

This has been the trend ever since, after we reach a higher price it will always go down but I don't see any reason to panic with this one because ETH was able to go up high when it hits the bottom. Now, we have another opportunity to buy so don't panic with this one.

The price pump easily but the same thing happen when its dumping.
Learn from this chart, and you will see a great pattern!
Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies market is currently in a bull run or pump and since we know the market behavior there is no need of been worry about the fall in pricing . Currently many investors and speculators are saying something good about the market and it is good we understand that this might impact the market for long.  Some traders are already saying that Bitcoin is going to maintain this steady grow for sometimes.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
April 04, 2019, 04:30:17 AM
Traders and whales doing there thing and altcoins getting moved fast left and right.
It will be bumpy for a while per hour/day. The weekly chart will be more to focus on now.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
April 04, 2019, 04:15:35 AM
I do not expect the dump to occur again after the pump has occurred. however, it is generally like that. but, it seems like that won't happen. I thought that this was the effect of a dump from last year. other than that, even though it is said to be up, the price of bitcoin has not exceeded the price in early 2018.
Activity: 462
April 04, 2019, 03:47:16 AM
The situation is quite natural and predictable. Many market participants are waiting for the rapid growth of the market. They were given a false signal to buy. This is how the trap worked. Not the first time
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
April 04, 2019, 02:51:55 AM
Clearly the whales already win back profit on the last hour and now set their order on a dumping price again buy back modes. People who still confuse with this will nevet understand how the markets idea.

Ive been ripping up some gains last night and now Im setting buy order to the one I set again last time. It's just like buy and sell. You just need to wait. Chances of continuous breaking out will be sooner if this continue.
Pages:
Jump to: