Pages:
Author

Topic: Dump the alts - page 12. (Read 1733 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 138
May 12, 2019, 12:00:09 PM
I agree. When Bitcoin is being pumped, Alts ranked 11 and above have no change. It's better to switch Alts to BTC and hold it back than withhold Alts which only have a slight movement
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
May 12, 2019, 11:47:43 AM
I think the bull can cause problems not only for working altcoins. But also in new projects. Who wants to invest in the growth of Bitcoin in a new project ... I think this will greatly affect the market. Projects will have to be moved so that investors stay with them.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
May 12, 2019, 11:43:34 AM
Is a good idea but always should not sell all altcoins for bitcoin, because maybe on bull run if will happen now we can have a good chance for some altcoins to grow more.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
May 12, 2019, 11:41:50 AM
I agree that there are too many projects and most of them are empty. But we must not forget that it is better to invest only 10% of your portfolio in one cryptocurrency, even from the top 15, otherwise you can stay with nothing.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
May 12, 2019, 11:28:21 AM
We all have noticed it dude and we may think that the market today and its trend is having a bit different from the past.
Unlikely, we are able to see the entire market will turn into bullish but it only appears that BTC has huge inclines than of altcoins.
It may be we need some hypes to make the entire market grow as what it usually happen previously.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
May 12, 2019, 11:23:45 AM
I do not know . Bitcoin growth can be triggered by simply moving assets from alts to major coins. Because I see how some altcoins, despite growth, lose 50%. I really don't like it. It all looks like an artificial growth of the market.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
May 12, 2019, 11:19:24 AM
I'm not here to spread FUD before you start throwing accusations at me. I'm just saying though, Bitcoin is increasing in price, and it's probably a very wise idea to sell your coins and hold BTC at this point. I'm however not referring to alts like ETH, Tezos, LTC and the other solid ones out there. I'm mostly referring to the projects that have not followed the roadmap and didn't manage to deliver and let's be honest, there are plenty. Probably anything not in the top 15 in CoinMarketcap is not worth investing it (with few exceptions).

And apparently, there is some confusion within the community about price increases in CoinMarketCap and people think that everything is going up right now, which is not the case. The green numbers you're seeing in the price page don't represent much. If you click on the coin though, you'll see the price in Satoshi... that's the one that should be increasing.
The crypto market is hard to predict and depending on just a single coin could have negative consequences.f you have a diverse portfolio, it would be wise to hold what you have or even start selling the coins which are in profit.
Diversification is not only a financial buffering for yourself but also is an contribution to the development of crypto industry.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
May 12, 2019, 11:10:15 AM
I partly agree with you, this is the time to dump everything, alts, wives, kids, houses and even your mother to buy bitcoins!!!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
May 12, 2019, 10:37:41 AM
I agree with you and i think with current market conditions and btc flying its better to hold btc or at max eth only because these two will be the first ones to boost when market sees increasing volume and fomo.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
May 12, 2019, 10:34:21 AM
I'm not here to spread FUD before you start throwing accusations at me. I'm just saying though, Bitcoin is increasing in price, and it's probably a very wise idea to sell your coins and hold BTC at this point. I'm however not referring to alts like ETH, Tezos, LTC and the other solid ones out there. I'm mostly referring to the projects that have not followed the roadmap and didn't manage to deliver and let's be honest, there are plenty. Probably anything not in the top 15 in CoinMarketcap is not worth investing it (with few exceptions).

And apparently, there is some confusion within the community about price increases in CoinMarketCap and people think that everything is going up right now, which is not the case. The green numbers you're seeing in the price page don't represent much. If you click on the coin though, you'll see the price in Satoshi... that's the one that should be increasing.
Pages:
Jump to: