Pages:
Author

Topic: Dumping Bitcoin Cash after it hits exchanges? - page 2. (Read 1702 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
This is a good time to buy and hold a few coins, the issue of 1 August makes a lot of fools auction off their coins, I'll wait for the lowest price to buy some altcoin, this is a great opportunity

Exactly I agree with you. This is the great time to buy and hold some coin. I am also waiting for the correct time when some coin price will be so low. Then I will buy some coin and hold it for a long time. Really This is the great opportunity for crypto Trader. I think all of we should avail this opportunity.
This what i do too buying some coins in a lowest price no matter what happen this is what ive waiting fool to think buying in a critical days but for me it will be a good time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
I'm plan on dumping BCC asap! Then if it bottoms out real nice I may buy back in but we'll see. I think they have some merit to their argument ~10% chance it could actually over take BTC one day.
One day, when is one day one hundred days or 100000 days. I prefer BTC. BTC isn't BCC and other names. All are new coins. New coins should step as the infact coin. BCC can't act like the veteran coin BTC.
GRR
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
It's a shitty altcoin. Nothing Else.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
This is a good time to buy and hold a few coins, the issue of 1 August makes a lot of fools auction off their coins, I'll wait for the lowest price to buy some altcoin, this is a great opportunity

Exactly I agree with you. This is the great time to buy and hold some coin. I am also waiting for the correct time when some coin price will be so low. Then I will buy some coin and hold it for a long time. Really This is the great opportunity for crypto Trader. I think all of we should avail this opportunity.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I'm plan on dumping BCC asap! Then if it bottoms out real nice I may buy back in but we'll see. I think they have some merit to their argument ~10% chance it could actually over take BTC one day.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
Some may hold some may not. Can't blame them as they got it for free. Its a free money, dump it the first and you can buy back as a very minimum price. But I wonder how much that would be. The value may depend to what their decision whether to dump or not.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
I better catch up and figure out what this stuff is and what to do with it..
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
There is no reason to hold in near time, prise will have a huge dropdown. There is another question - where will be bottom to buy?

owh man looking for bottom in altcoins can take years... Cheesy i don't know how much patience you will have.
My orginal plan was to dump on 1st pump and forget.
Later in future there will be BCC2.0 Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
Dump a small proportion and hold the rest. This is the tool of some powerful people and they're not letting it wither.

People will curse this coin in the years to come. May as well make some money on it.

The crap has only just started to fly.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
I'll HODL. There will probably be more supporters of the coin once it settles in. But the price wont be high ever.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
I will hold.
No particular reason, but I think about Ethereum classic. Can be the same story with Bitcoin Cash.

Though it may take a lot of time for Bitcoin Cash to gain a higher value than the opening bid, I say it may gain some strength towards Segwit2x after November. So am gonna hold them tight for now.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I will hold.
No particular reason, but I think about Ethereum classic. Can be the same story with Bitcoin Cash.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Just go with the market if you wanna make profits or normally trade dump it because there are surely very less people who are going to hold and now we are talking about billions. The best thing for you to do is immediately sell and when the dump is over buy and the hodl.
Overall you don't have to every hold bitcoin cash just sell it.
Edit : Correct it is just a free money so holding it or buying it later won't be worth.
it is not free actually, bcc suck blood from btc and other altcoins, you feel it free and have the high price, but where does the price come from, there is no free meal in the world

What you are coming is saying is the true fact of if it goes high price in trading and who ever dumped it on early listing will be feel sorry for selling on low as the whales will surely first try to pump this coin and we can see high prices how much high that we cannot say but it may also be dump also. So mostly this coin will be Pump and Dump type. So who ever will try to trade in this coin have to be very fast because it will move very fast in start, the price will be in high fluctuation then BTC for some days.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
I am curious to know how many of you will dump BCH right away, or going to HODL.

Dumping it is speculation that the price will decline in the future. I am not sure and am not willing to take such risks.
It makes sense to wait for the dust to settle and see where the price of BCC finally gets to.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Just go with the market if you wanna make profits or normally trade dump it because there are surely very less people who are going to hold and now we are talking about billions. The best thing for you to do is immediately sell and when the dump is over buy and the hodl.
Overall you don't have to every hold bitcoin cash just sell it.
Edit : Correct it is just a free money so holding it or buying it later won't be worth.
it is not free actually, bcc suck blood from btc and other altcoins, you feel it free and have the high price, but where does the price come from, there is no free meal in the world
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
There is no reason to hold in near time, prise will have a huge dropdown. There is another question - where will be bottom to buy?

just wait then we see what happened
Activity: 2
Merit: 1018
I will hold them just in case even if I don't know what the heck Bitcoin Cash is supposed to be  Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Definitely will be dumped right after it hits exchanges. It's what will happen after that initial dump that will matter for the long term.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I will dump it right away for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
is there any safe open source trusted wallet available that gives you both bcc and btc?
Pages:
Jump to: