Pages:
Author

Topic: Dumping Bitcoin Cash after it hits exchanges? - page 3. (Read 1702 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
is it Bitcoin cash? BCash? BCC? BCH?
I'm confused... which one or how many new coins will be forked off BTC on this Aug 1 event?
they can't even decide what to call their coin
anyway... I'm 90% sure will sell
Activity: 348
Merit: 252
I am curious to know how many of you will dump BCH right away, or going to HODL.

Can not predict the situation, similar to the future of bitcoin, they are very vague, they have no obvious steps, however, with a completely new currency, I think people will keep it.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
I will keep it initially when all the profit taking nubs are scrambling to sell.

Price will likely rebound shortly after and then it will be more clear if it is going to have some use too.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
As far as I know there is no one who wanna hold them for short term and price will definitely fall more than 50% of the initial price. So dumping them is the best choice.
Activity: 663
Merit: 250
Just go with the market if you wanna make profits or normally trade dump it because there are surely very less people who are going to hold and now we are talking about billions. The best thing for you to do is immediately sell and when the dump is over buy and the hodl.

That's probably the best way. There is almost a certain dump because many people are treating BCC as free money regardless of whether it will really hold ground and acquire solid followers. This will definitely cause a price dump. And so go with the flow. When the price is at the bottom, buy and then wait for it to gain.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
I will just roll it and smoke it ....

Far better usage of BCH
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Just go with the market if you wanna make profits or normally trade dump it because there are surely very less people who are going to hold and now we are talking about billions. The best thing for you to do is immediately sell and when the dump is over buy and the hodl.
Overall you don't have to every hold bitcoin cash just sell it.
Edit : Correct it is just a free money so holding it or buying it later won't be worth.
Activity: 378
personally I am going to hold until maybe november or around the period of time when core announces they will not follow through with the 2x part of segwit2x. Probably will push some people on the fence to buy BCC.
Activity: 420
This is a good time to buy and hold a few coins, the issue of 1 August makes a lot of fools auction off their coins, I'll wait for the lowest price to buy some altcoin, this is a great opportunity
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
There is no reason to hold in near time, prise will have a huge dropdown. There is another question - where will be bottom to buy?
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
I am curious to know how many of you will dump BCH right away, or going to HODL.
Pages:
Jump to: