Pages:
Author

Topic: Dutch League Prediction Thread (Eredivisie) - page 41. (Read 26772 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 503
De Graafschap vs Ajax over 3.5 goals will be nice pick for this match because this match has potential to get scored more than 4 goals easily, Ajax will win this match because it is playing wonderful and going unbeaten there and it will keep it up there again into this match too.

I will do agree with you and over 3.5 goals @1.88 looking very attractive for betting, Ajax will win this match like 4-0

I also agree. This important victory for ajax and also they get very weak opponent. sure to make a lot of goals, despite Ajax playing away
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I am pretty sure Feyenoord will beat NEC Nijmegen in today match, i will place my bet on Feyenoord -1 @1.79 as it will have this encounter on home ground than it has more great chance to win this match and it is more strong side than NEC Nijmegen.
Activity: 700
Over all history of last 5 matches played between Utrecht and  AZ Alkmaar shows many things.This trend or performance can help to choose even it was year's ago.Utrecht has transformed into very good team as well as AZ Alkmaar.Taking risk on Utrecht is best @2.02 Moneyline.
Activity: 728
Utrecht vs AZ Alkmaar these are from top teams on the chart.Az Alkmaar +1 @ 1.38 AH is offering multiple covering.It will be a match full of goals but by both teams.The winning marginal will be small this makes me much more comfortable with this betting option.
Activity: 686
Zwolle vs PSV meetings between both teams have wonderful record and having a lot of goals there so that i think over 3.5 goals @1.75 can be helpful to make some profit from betting, i think so PSV will win this match because it is more consistent side.
Groningen vs Heracles double chance is looking slightly more better choice.Away or draw @2.10 with increased chances of winning.Heracles just advanced into next round matches.It will take this match to maintain its form by playing fearless it has more chances to win or draw.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Feyenoord vs NEC Nijmegen. Over 2.5 goals, both teams to score and Feyenoord -1 goal.
FC Groningen vs Heracles. Over 3 goals and Groningen ML.
Although Feyenoord has moved forward into group stages successfully.I am pretty sure it will not take any team easy.It will keep delivering even against Nijmegen today.I have straight on money line for Feyenoord to win @1.48.Odd is still pretty decent to take it.
De Graafschap vs Ajax over 3.5 goals will be nice pick for this match because this match has potential to get scored more than 4 goals easily, Ajax will win this match because it is playing wonderful and going unbeaten there and it will keep it up there again into this match too.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Twente on home ground can save today match against Vitesse, odds for double chance looking much attractive home or draw @1.72 because Vitesse would be under pressure after back-to-back lost in a row there and on other Twente will try to take advantage of home crowd.
Activity: 686
As i think bet with double chance on home team Cambuur will be nice there because there is pretty good chance for a draw match, Excelsior not have a good track record by playing as away that is why i have my bet on home or draw @1.90 so good luck for this pick.
De Graafschap vs Ajax. No doubt Ajax will win this match for sure, i think this match will have many goals, i predict the score is 1-4 or 0-3 for Ajax win.
Ajax will will this season for sure, I think there is just such a good chance that they will win tomorrow.

My prediction for tomorrow is  :
De Graafschap-AJAX 0-3
PEC Zwolle-PSV 0-2
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Sunday 14:30 will be played the last matches of the season. AJAX can become champion if they win there match with atleast 1-0 or PSV have to win with more then 7 goals more then AJAX will score in the match. Almost impossible to archive for PSV.

My predictions:
De Graafschap-AJAX 0-5
PEc Zwolle-PSV 0-4

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
My picks for Eredivisie sorted by odds lowest to highest:
De Graafschap v Ajax - Ajax @ 1.11
Zwolle v PSV - PSV @ 1.32
Feyenoord v NEC Nijmegen - Feyenoord @ 1.48
Cambuur v Excelsior - Excelsior @ 1.90
ADO Den Haag v Heerenveen - ADO Den Haag @ 2.06
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Psv won from cambuur with 5-2 they needed to win in order to keep up with Ajax. There next game is against Pec Zwolle, this is going to be a hard game for Psv because Pec zwolle has allot of creative players. They have to score allot of goals in order to pass Ajax.
Ajax won with 4-0 against Fc Twente. Ajax had to win the game if they wanted to stay in first place. The next game of Ajax is against De Graafschap the are currently in last play so it should be an easy job for Ajax to win.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
Next week the last match in Eredivisie Ajax and PSV are still vying for get the title because both teams have the same points 81
However, Ajax scored more goals and conceded little 80 goals and 20 conceded . PSV  85 goals and 31 conceded
If want to win PSV should have scored as many probably more than 5 / 6 without conceding
Activity: 364
Ajax vs Twente - Ajax @ 1.18
PSV vs Cambuur - PSV @ 1.02
Willem II vs Feyenoord - Willem II +1 @ 1.5
Toto Parlay @ 1.80

Ajax and PSV are not looking to slow down at any time, 3 points easy for them...
And for Willem II , I'm going for 1 goal advantage for them because Feyenoord haven't lose a game recently , so i think this match gonna be a draw or lose for Feyenoord...
good parlay i guess and for Ajax and PSV they are will fight to the end because they both have same points for this season and the champion will be determined at the end of the season and pick for them also very safe even though @1.80 is low odds for parlay but better than nothing

With Ajax's win 4-0 it means they are really in for it. Which means they are just 1 game away for the Dutch Championship. Something which is well deserved.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Ajax vs Twente - Ajax @ 1.18
PSV vs Cambuur - PSV @ 1.02
Willem II vs Feyenoord - Willem II +1 @ 1.5
Toto Parlay @ 1.80

Ajax and PSV are not looking to slow down at any time, 3 points easy for them...
And for Willem II , I'm going for 1 goal advantage for them because Feyenoord haven't lose a game recently , so i think this match gonna be a draw or lose for Feyenoord...
good parlay i guess and for Ajax and PSV they are will fight to the end because they both have same points for this season and the champion will be determined at the end of the season and pick for them also very safe even though @1.80 is low odds for parlay but better than nothing
Pages:
Jump to: