Pages:
Author

Topic: Dutch League Prediction Thread (Eredivisie) - page 40. (Read 26772 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Groningen vs Heracles and Zwolle vs Utrecht are two semi-finals.We will see two best teams reaching in final after this match.My thoughts about these matches are both teams to scores yes in both matches.It is hard to predict which will succeed.Chances are laying equal for all of these.
Activity: 728
Zwolle at home has very good record of played matches.This will help it a lot against Utrecht.It is very important match for both sides as winner will move forward into final.Both teams to score yes @1.54 looks better choice.Zwolle is stronger overall than its competitor.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
My picks for today matches. PEC Zwolle -:- FC Utrech, both recent head to head matches are always over 2.5 goals and both teams to score, it seems good to pick over 2.5 goals.
Activity: 966
Ajax disappointed me so much yesterday I really thought that they were going to be champions but for some reason they did not pull it of. They were even 1-0 ahead and they just gave it away.

Yeah me to I thought that this was going to be an easy match and it seemed like that in the first couple of minutes. Ajax took the lead and scored an early goal.
They had to finish it there but they were not closing the deal.
Even it's already passed few day ago , I still can't forget how in the earth they failed to win that match
They are so closeeeee but unfortunately they don't have the luck
Maybe next year they will work more harder for the title
Activity: 546
Ajax disappointed me so much yesterday I really thought that they were going to be champions but for some reason they did not pull it of. They were even 1-0 ahead and they just gave it away.

Yeah me to I thought that this was going to be an easy match and it seemed like that in the first couple of minutes. Ajax took the lead and scored an early goal.
They had to finish it there but they were not closing the deal.
Activity: 966
Groningen vs Heracles
Groningen form have been brilliant in their last six matches ( W W D W W W ) and Groningen have win three times from their last five meetings
But when it is about important match , it is really hard to put my bet on
So I'm gonna avoid ML bet , going for both teams to score Yes @ 1.69
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
2 matches Europa League Playoff for today.
PEC Zwolle vs FC Utrecht. Both teams to score and over 3 goals seems the best picks for this match and for FC Groningen match, over 3 goals also good.

Strongly agree with you both teams to score bet most appropriate for this match especially the match between Groningen vs. Heracles Almelo
I'm pretty sure both teams will do it (btts) 5 last game the two teams are always both teams to score.

sure both team to score is good but i will go to under 3.5 goals on this one

I was a little hesitant to bet under 3.5 goals as said adibe  Europa League Playoff each team will compete for this position
in this situation is usually a lot of goals maybe 4 or 5 goals but if you are sure you immediately place bets  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
PEC Zwolle vs FC Utrecht. Both teams to score and over 3 goals seems the best picks for this match and for FC Groningen match, over 3 goals also good.

Strongly agree with you both teams to score bet most appropriate for this match especially the match between Groningen vs. Heracles Almelo
I'm pretty sure both teams will do it (btts) 5 last game the two teams are always both teams to score.

sure both team to score is good but i will go to under 3.5 goals on this one
Activity: 518

Oww europa league final not yet started and local league already held playoffs match really?
I am not familiar to how Dutch league ruled the europa league spots, is this single match? Or there's home and away match?
But Looks like Utrecht has more chance because their experience in this competition than zwolle , also they never lost or draw against zwolle this season.
As i know team from dutch league must played 2-3 match to qualify play in european league if i'm not wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1050

Oww europa league final not yet started and local league already held playoffs match really?
I am not familiar to how Dutch league ruled the europa league spots, is this single match? Or there's home and away match?
But Looks like Utrecht has more chance because their experience in this competition than zwolle , also they never lost or draw against zwolle this season.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

Activity: 406
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
Congratulations PSV Eindhoven for winning Dutch League championship. Ajax made 2 mistakes and got 2 draw in last 5 matches but PSV Eindhoven won their last 5 games with no mistakes. They deserved it.

Ajax only made a fatal mistake against De Graafschap, if Ajax can win. they will be champions. because Ajax has a number of goals more than PSV. but congratulations to PSV.
Activity: 698
Free Speech is the most important thing.
Congratulations PSV Eindhoven for winning Dutch League championship. Ajax made 2 mistakes and got 2 draw in last 5 matches but PSV Eindhoven won their last 5 games with no mistakes. They deserved it.
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
I do not understand what happened with Ajax, they throw a great opportunity to become a champion. whereas they only against weak teams in the relegation zone. It's truly disappointing all
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

dont blame them it happens sometimes that the game in spain i love ATM and they lost game and wont be champions now they are 3rd
most favorites for this weekend played draw just to let you know
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Wow! Ajax lost championship to PSV in last game. What a bad day for Amsterdam fans and a big celebration time for Eindhoven fans. I haven't seen a dramatic finish in Europe last years. Ajax was leading 1-0 but they conceded a goal and draw 1-1. Fans must be shocked. Congrats to PSV Eindhoven.
Activity: 448
Ajax need to score if they want to win the championship.
De Graafschap v Ajax - Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.23
De Graafschap v Ajax - Ajax @ 1.40
De Graafschap vs Ajax over 3.5 goals will be nice pick for this match because this match has potential to get scored more than 4 goals easily, Ajax will win this match because it is playing wonderful and going unbeaten there and it will keep it up there again into this match too.

I will do agree with you and over 3.5 goals @1.88 looking very attractive for betting, Ajax will win this match like 4-0

I also agree. This important victory for ajax and also they get very weak opponent. sure to make a lot of goals, despite Ajax playing away

First half ended with the score 0-1 for Ajax. Ajax need 3 more goals now, and it will hard though. De Graafschap   just make 1 goal before i post this. now only need 2 more goals.
Pages:
Jump to: