Pages:
Author

Topic: Dutyfree.io - Buy cheap cigarettes with Bitcoin - page 46. (Read 146720 times)

Activity: 706
Merit: 500
Dutyfree.io – defying tobacco taxes since 2009.
Thanks. Is it any quicker or is tracking the only benefit?

Experience shows it doesn't affect the speed at all.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Thanks. Is it any quicker or is tracking the only benefit?
What are the advantages of choosing registered air mail?

noma is spot on with his answer.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

I think registered air mail gives you a tracking number to your order, so you can track it all along. In the other case, you just have to hope it will make it to you in time.
Activity: 9
Hiya,
Received my first sampler pack with no complaints other than replaced Camel Filters with an inferior brand.  Ended up ordering a carton of Camel Filters a week ago but my email requests for a tracking number have gone unanswered.  Please advise!

Sorry to hear that! Please PM me your order number or e-mail us again and we will sort it out for you.

EDIT: I think I have replied to your email.
Activity: 1
Hiya,
Received my first sampler pack with no complaints other than replaced Camel Filters with an inferior brand.  Ended up ordering a carton of Camel Filters a week ago but my email requests for a tracking number have gone unanswered.  Please advise!
BOOM!
Six more cartons ordered  Smiley

ig

Boom! Smiley

Thanks - the first two cartons will be dispatched to you first thing tomorrow morning.

\o/
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
BOOM!
Six more cartons ordered  Smiley

ig
I meant silk road not dutyfree...sorry for the confusion.  Only mentioned something about a permanent %5 discount on their SR profile.

Unless I totally misunderstood.

Yes, there was a 5% discount code on our SR profile.

Here it is again (still active): 5OFFSR2
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
I meant silk road not dutyfree...sorry for the confusion.  Only mentioned something about a permanent %5 discount on their SR profile.

Ooooh, I see. No idea what happens to the coupons, they should still be valid, just harder to find I guess.

Anyway, I just ordered another carton from Only. Can't wait to receive it.
legendary
Can we still find out what that coupon is?  That web site got shut down right?
Dafuck are you talking about? The website is up and running.

I meant silk road not dutyfree...sorry for the confusion.  Only mentioned something about a permanent %5 discount on their SR profile.

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Can we still find out what that coupon is?  That web site got shut down right?
Dafuck are you talking about? The website is up and running.
legendary
Can we still find out what that coupon is?  That web site got shut down right?
It took a month to receive them into Spain but finally they are here with a awesome 40% discount ^^

Took 2 weeks to get here (much shorter than i expected!) and everything was top quality!

Thank you!

Glad to hear that - enjoy your smokes gentlemen! Smiley
Activity: 39
Took 2 weeks to get here (much shorter than i expected!) and everything was top quality!

Thank you!
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
It took a month to receive them into Spain but finally they are here with a awesome 40% discount ^^
It's not completely true just yet but they've certainly taken steps towards making it a reality:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ryanmac/2014/09/23/paypal-takes-small-step-toward-bitcoin-partners-with-cryptocurrency-processors/

I don't think it'll be all that long before you can do that.

Fingers crossed!
Cigarettes were seized by border force, not sure what to do now but I don't really know if I want them reshipped, seems a bit dodgy that border force have sent me this seizure letter and I'm just going to do the same thing again.
Have I got any other options?

Sorry to hear that! Can you please PM me your order number so that we can see what options there are?
Activity: 5
Cigarettes were seized by border force, not sure what to do now but I don't really know if I want them reshipped, seems a bit dodgy that border force have sent me this seizure letter and I'm just going to do the same thing again.
Have I got any other options?
Pages:
Jump to: