Pages:
Author

Topic: Dutyfree.io - Buy cheap cigarettes with Bitcoin - page 43. (Read 146720 times)

Activity: 706
Merit: 500
Dutyfree.io – defying tobacco taxes since 2009.
You say the letter could be photoshopped I'll take a picture with my name on a piece of paper in the background and also this is the second customer complaining that they got there parcel seized also states that you will replace if we can ship back which is not a option with Australian customs so could you please replace or refund half thank you

Please take a picture of the letter and send it to me - it's hard to believe they don't give you the option to refuse the parcel since you're the only one claiming this in Australia.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
You say the letter could be photoshopped I'll take a picture with my name on a piece of paper in the background and also this is the second customer complaining that they got there parcel seized also states that you will replace if we can ship back which is not a option with Australian customs so could you please replace or refund half thank you
Order #1984 was placed on November 10, 2014 to Australia been Nearly 5 weeks got a letter from customs asking to pay the tax other wise they will destroy them I can link you a photo of the letter from customs can I get a refund please

Sorry to hear that! Sad Yes, please send us a PM with the photo of the letter.

As for the refund, have you read our Terms and FAQs before ordering?

On a positive note though, the requested tax + the money you paid us is still less than the cost of buying them locally, so you didn't really lose any money Smiley

Can I please get a replacement of the cigarettes if you won't refund ?
Have Helicon?

Is that a cigarette brand? If yes, we don't stock it, sorry!
Activity: 14
Have Helicon?
Order #1984 was placed on November 10, 2014 to Australia been Nearly 5 weeks got a letter from customs asking to pay the tax other wise they will destroy them I can link you a photo of the letter from customs can I get a refund please

Sorry to hear that! Sad Yes, please send us a PM with the photo of the letter.

As for the refund, have you read our Terms and FAQs before ordering?

On a positive note though, the requested tax + the money you paid us is still less than the cost of buying them locally, so you didn't really lose any money Smiley
Customs letter just arrived -- so that's 2 for 2 that have been seized. Sad

Perhaps worryingly for you, I got an attached document saying they no longer offer 'return to sender' on tobacco items and that if I don't pay the tax they'll destroy them. Ultimately this doesn't matter for me as they still end up slightly cheaper than buying them from here, so I'll just pay the tax, but it's something you should probably let your other Australian customers know.

Ah damn, really sorry about that! Sad It seems like it's time for us to change the packaging...

Can you please make a photo of the document you mentioned and PM it to us? I wonder what's their argument for doing this.
Activity: 9
Hey only!

Almost six weeks since I ordered and they've not arrived yet. Sad

Australia is a long way away but I ordered with you once before and they only took about a month so I'm just wondering if I should start worrying yet. Order number is #1937.

It's taking too long indeed. Let's give it another week and see if it arrives. If not, we'll investigate.

Thanks for your patience.

Customs letter just arrived -- so that's 2 for 2 that have been seized. Sad

Perhaps worryingly for you, I got an attached document saying they no longer offer 'return to sender' on tobacco items and that if I don't pay the tax they'll destroy them. Ultimately this doesn't matter for me as they still end up slightly cheaper than buying them from here, so I'll just pay the tax, but it's something you should probably let your other Australian customers know.
Hey only!

Australia is a long way away but I ordered with you once before and they only took about a month so I'm just wondering if I should start worrying yet. Order number is #1937.

It's taking too long indeed. Let's give it another week and see if it arrives. If not, we'll investigate.

Thanks for your patience.
Activity: 9
Hey only!

Ship to Canada? If so, can fees be avoided? If I can order from you guys, and receive in the mail without having to fork out money to the PO, I will be your #1 Consumer. Wink

We do ship to Canada, and from our past experience, fees are avoided 90% of the time (specifically in your country). In other words, for every ten orders, you can expect one to be stopped at the customs and asked tax for. Just don't use a PO box - they tend to take a longer look at those Smiley

Let me know if I can be of any further help.
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
Ship to Canada? If so, can fees be avoided? If I can order from you guys, and receive in the mail without having to fork out money to the PO, I will be your #1 Consumer. Wink
Activity: 798
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
Hi, I see there's an only seller on agora, can you confirm you're the same person?
thanks

I've signed this with my pubkey from Agora, but feel free to message me there and doublecheck Smiley

The pubkey is also available here (darknet link).

Thanks for confirming, I'll be placing an order soon Wink
Hi, I see there's an only seller on agora, can you confirm you're the same person?
thanks

I've signed this with my pubkey from Agora, but feel free to message me there and doublecheck Smiley

The pubkey is also available here (darknet link).
Why did I just find out about this topic // website and not way earlier?!

Can you give an ETA on when the Chesterfield Red is back in stock?

I might try out your service then. Seems legit though. Does anyone has experience with buying these packages in the Netherlands? How long did the delivery took?

We won't be having Chesterfield Red in the foreseeable future, I'm afraid - they've stopped importing it to our country Sad

As bitcoininformation mentioned (thank you), the average delivery time to the Netherlands is 1-2 weeks from the day of the dispatch, but that's the average one. It can take much less or much more than that.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Activity: 798
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
thanks
Activity: 237
Merit: 100

I might try out your service then. Seems legit though. Does anyone has experience with buying these packages in the Netherlands? How long did the delivery took?
I have ordered quite a few of packages and they always arrive within 7 business days (I often order it on Monday and have it Friday/Saturday). Never had any issues. Grin

Took me a month to get them the last time in the NL.
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔

I have ordered quite a few of packages and they always arrive within 7 business days (I often order it on Monday and have it Friday/Saturday). Never had any issues. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!

Pages:
Jump to: