Pages:
Author

Topic: DYI Tube Coin.. What's going on? - page 2. (Read 340 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 02, 2019, 06:48:39 PM
I did a Google search on Troy Reid and wow did a lot of stuff come back. It seems this guy is into all kinds of shenanigans.

It looks like he started out as some bum getting evicted from some place. I can't tell if it was an apartment or if this guy parked a camper trailer in somebody's parking lot. Looks like he was squatting and he had to find some place to haul his home. Apparently he found some elderly couple and they let him park it on their land.  There is a lot of history on this guy.
Activity: 40
November 02, 2019, 05:46:12 PM
I noticed this too. Not sure what the deal is but interested to find out.
It's weird. It was a very active thread, lot's of imput, then a scam alert and poof. He closed the thread down after deleting some of his posts.

After he doxxed himself and invited people to check out his squeaky clean background is when it went bad.
If he would have checked, the first seach result for his name is him and a convicted pedophile hanging out at his trailer...

You'd think a self proclaimed SEO expert would have checked this out first.. Wink

Quote from: DIYTube
Hi everyone. I realize you have to sort through some serious pages of junk to get to my posts. Taking on the giant YouTube brings opposition.

Anyone interested in checking up on me, here are my details.

Troy William Reid
4489 Pine Road
Lewiston, MI

Born 17 Jan, 1969

I served my country and have a clean record.

You can find more info about myself, our team and our company on our coin site: https://www.diytubecoin.com
Activity: 64
November 02, 2019, 05:08:25 PM
It's weird. It was a very active thread, lot's of imput, then a scam alert and poof. He closed the thread down after deleting some of his posts.
Activity: 4
November 02, 2019, 04:47:30 PM
What's the letter of the day? Grin
Activity: 56
November 02, 2019, 04:39:14 PM
Activity: 64
November 02, 2019, 04:31:29 PM
I noticed that a new coin called DYI Tube was launched just a week or so ago, and now I noticed that the thread is closed.
Is it finished?
Pages:
Jump to: