Pages:
Author

Topic: DZ MC: Round 5-6, KnC Jupiters. Please move ?s and discussions here. - page 2. (Read 13999 times)

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
K we are selling this. No more dilly dallying... and otherwise we will loose money. I will arrange the sale.

absolutely the right thing to do.

Bobsag3 you are correct!

Ashitank you are correct!

Do it like a BOSS !  its been a GREAT GB , Lets finish in style
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
K we are selling this. No more dilly dallying... and otherwise we will loose money. I will arrange the sale.

Do it like a BOSS !  its been a GREAT GB , Lets finish in style  Grin  Cool
Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
People come on and vote!  Have the coin ready so you all can get the final payment but hardly anyone has voted!  Matt, Thomas, and Bob can't do anything until the magic number is hit to sell.

Can't they send an e-mail out?
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I have one share I think, at the most two.  Whatever everyone else wants to do is fine with me.

Activity: 98
If anyone does have contact with the other shareholders please get in touch with them.  I've been ready to close the deal since the vote has started.  I cannot wait much longer though.

Still on the Jupiter hunt?  You're relentless man!
I ended up keeping mine. Quite happy about it too.  Grin
Activity: 486
Merit: 262
rm -rf stupidity
If anyone does have contact with the other shareholders please get in touch with them.  I've been ready to close the deal since the vote has started.  I cannot wait much longer though.
I am guessing share holder who have not voted have stopped visiting this thread for quite some time , Regard less if jupiters are not going to be making us money due to fees e.t.c sell is the only option regardless of votes.
Activity: 486
Merit: 262
rm -rf stupidity
People come on and vote!  Have the coin ready so you all can get the final payment but hardly anyone has voted!  Matt, Thomas, and Bob can't do anything until the magic number is hit to sell.
legendary
So is anybody else coming out of the woodwork to support this?

would be nice to sell it. price was pretty good.

once you count the fees against this that we get charged for hosting they don't  earn that much for us anymore. 
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
So is anybody else coming out of the woodwork to support this?
Activity: 728
cryptoshark
sorry guys, i just counted my shares wrong.
i paid about 9 btc for all my shares and transferred 1/4 of them.

Owner, Minersource.net
what is the percentage or count of sell vs no sell , I am guessing Sell is going to win on this by looks of things which would be the right decision.

I think we need 101/200 total shares to declare sold.
what is the percentage or count of sell vs no sell , I am guessing Sell is going to win on this by looks of things which would be the right decision.
Activity: 574
75 shares

keep!

you own 75 shares?

well then lets us sell one .  then you will have 75 out of 100 shares.  if you really like the machine just buy the other 25 shares.

since one machine is 4 coins send in a coin you would own one complete machine.  the other people would get 5 coins to split up

no, he owns 15 shares in R5 - if I tracked down right old R5 and R6 threads

Yup by our records he has 15. VOTE CONTINUES ON!

I vote my share to sell, I will get thomas and bob to weigh in.
I vote my share to sell.
Owner, Minersource.net
75 shares

keep!

you own 75 shares?

well then lets us sell one .  then you will have 75 out of 100 shares.  if you really like the machine just buy the other 25 shares.

since one machine is 4 coins send in a coin you would own one complete machine.  the other people would get 5 coins to split up

Yup by our records he has 15. VOTE CONTINUES ON!

I vote my share to sell, I will get thomas and bob to weigh in.
Activity: 78
75 shares

keep!

you own 75 shares?

well then lets us sell one .  then you will have 75 out of 100 shares.  if you really like the machine just buy the other 25 shares.

since one machine is 4 coins send in a coin you would own one complete machine.  the other people would get 5 coins to split up

legendary
75 shares

keep!

you own 75 shares?

well then lets us sell one .  then you will have 75 out of 100 shares.  if you really like the machine just buy the other 25 shares.

since one machine is 4 coins send in a coin you would own one complete machine.  the other people would get 5 coins to split up
Activity: 728
cryptoshark
Owner, Minersource.net
Since it is monday morning and we do not have enough votes... I will have to talk to the buyer.
Pages:
Jump to: