Pages:
Author

Topic: e-Currency and Bitcoin online exchanger PayBis - page 2. (Read 11893 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Dear Paybis.com Clients and Webmasters,

New promo materials have been added to our Referral Program. Now Paybis.com banners are covering the following sizes: 468x60, 160x90, 300x250, 728x90, 712x80. Banners are available in English and Russian languages, more languages and promo materials will be added soon.

You are welcome to drive more traffic to our website and get lifetime commission from every exchange that your referral makes.
If you have lot of traffic please, contact [email protected] for special commission rates and offers. We can work out some special terms for big webmasters.

Few banner examples:
https://paybis.idevaffiliate.com/media/banners/712x80-paybis-set02-v2.gif
https://paybis.idevaffiliate.com/media/banners/712x80-paybis-set01.gif

https://paybis.com/news/new-cool-promo-materials-have-been-added-grab-yours-now/
Fees slashed by 50%! Spend your Gift Cards to buy Bitcoin or other digital currency!

Dear Paybis.com clients,

We are happy to announce that we have slashed our fees for spending Gift Cards balance by 50%! Now you can use any Gift Card to purchase Bitcoin or other digital currencies. The best rate offer is for Amazon gift card. Don’t hesitate to create your first transaction right now. Please be aware that this service is available to USA residents only.

Please be aware that processing time may be up to 24h for Gift Cards worth up to $100 and 48h for Gift Card worth up to $300

https://paybis.com/news/fees-slashed-by-50-spend-your-gift-cards-to-buy-bitcoin-or-other-digital-currency/
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
There is good news for costumers paybis launches bitcoin credit card facility
Buy bitcoin use credits card will become easy with paybis. Congratulation
http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/04/10/paybis-launches-bitcoin-credit-card-facility/
Paybis.com wants your opinion about our services, you can now leave your feedback about us on Trustpilot.com

Trustpilot is an online review community and one of most trusted and popular review websites. Here you can read and share your experience about any service.

Please check our review page on Trustpilot and give us your feedback. It is very important for us to know your opinion.

Official announcement

Dear Paybis clients,

We are happy to announce that our fee for Perfect Money withdrawal to Bitcoin has been lowered significantly!

Now you can sell Perfect Money for Bitcoin for just 3.8%, that is one of the lowest fees on the market and we feel that our clients deserve the best. But that's not all, Paybis clients can now also make fully automated payment with Perfect Money, feel free to start new transaction now or anytime you need it.

Also don't hesitate to ask our support in case of any questions.

Paybis.com - digital and cryptocurrency exchange
Just saw this thread from your signature campaign. Your service looks promising as so many option to buy Bitcoin. May I know how do you handle payments in Paypal and avoid being scammed? Thanks

Hello!

We have a very strict verification rules and limits for new or untrusted users.
For example :

Level 1
Daily limit:
70 USD
Weekly limit:
210 USD

Level 1 - VERIFY
Personal Information
Address Verification
PayPal Information
Government ID
Photo with ID in hands
Backside of ID Document (not mandatory)

Please check our verification and limits page for more info.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
Just saw this thread from your signature campaign. Your service looks promising as so many option to buy Bitcoin. May I know how do you handle payments in Paypal and avoid being scammed? Thanks
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
To gribble

We might accept payments from Skrill or Netteler on a manual basis from trusted clients. We will not accept payments from untrusted and new customers via Skrill/Netteler for now, but this might change in the near future.
Thank you very much for your answers about my question, it will be good for your service and getting the costumers of netteler and skrill and I am waiting until skrill and netteler be accepted on your service, I hope you can give us the fees for exchange netteler and skrill to bitcoin too on the website, thank you very much  Wink

Neteller are directly having option of deposit Bitcoin so i dont think that will be much benefited ya but just now i had enquired in your site and it is stated that you are accepting deposit and withdraw through skrill
Yes you are right but make deposit fiat currency on neteller via bitcoin is just about $500 maximal,
it will be difficult for the users who need more than $500 in neteller / skrill also
there are not fetures to exchange fiat currency to bitcoin on neteller and skrill.
You can find all fees here.

localbitcoins will be better
https://paybis.com/ do have a lot of  good feedback result on local bitcoin social networking site and if you really do want to trade with them on there you could find them through this link
https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/www.paybis.com/

we also have an account on paxful.com - it's trading platform similar to localbitcoins
https://paxful.com/user/PayBis

But rates are better on our website.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

https://paybis.com/ do have a lot of  good feedback result on local bitcoin social networking site and if you really do want to trade with them on there you could find them through this link
https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/www.paybis.com/
Activity: 218
Spoke to user. Seemed very friendly and professional. Will use in the future for paypal.
New payment system Epay added.
Activity: 407
Merit: 250

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I can sell 1 bitcoin for $1160 to receive in paypal you're taking $58 dollars as commission. if I deposit $1200 with credit card I can only receive 0.8656BTC and the rest is gone with the extremely high fees. depositing with walmart gift card if amount is $1200 then I only receive 0.73077BTC and you can send me paypal but I can't in fact buy bitcoin using my paypal and as stated that you'll do that manually and only with trusted members then please be a trusted member first yourself so that I could accept paypal from you.

Just the fees and commissions are an alarming signs, TOS of paypal is against using bitcoin transactions as currency trade another alarming sign.
My incentive to use your services please, what would it be?
Thank you for your review. Those payment systems you have just mentioned are HIGH RISK payment systems. Those are average fees on the market. We are working on our trusted member level in the meantime. Also we have 10000+ feedback score on paxful/localbitcoins. On our website there lot of other payment directions with much lower fees, feel free to use them.
You mind stating the fee's here?

Thanks,
Best Regards,
I can sell 1 bitcoin for $1160 to receive in paypal you're taking $58 dollars as commission. if I deposit $1200 with credit card I can only receive 0.8656BTC and the rest is gone with the extremely high fees. depositing with walmart gift card if amount is $1200 then I only receive 0.73077BTC and you can send me paypal but I can't in fact buy bitcoin using my paypal and as stated that you'll do that manually and only with trusted members then please be a trusted member first yourself so that I could accept paypal from you.

Just the fees and commissions are an alarming signs, TOS of paypal is against using bitcoin transactions as currency trade another alarming sign.
Thank you for your review. Those payment systems you have just mentioned are HIGH RISK payment systems. Those are average fees on the market. We are working on our trusted member level in the meantime. Also we have 10000+ feedback score on paxful/localbitcoins. On our website there lot of other payment directions with much lower fees, feel free to use them.
You still using gmail for your customer support which looks a bit odd.It is easy to set up own domain for email like [email protected] etc.
It looks more professional and gives good impression about your service.
We are not using gmail for customer support, we have [email protected] that you can use anytime. This gmail account was just created for that specific forum.
Activity: 407
Merit: 250
fee bad, bro
$58 dollars as commission
Activity: 924
Merit: 506

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
You still using gmail for your customer support which looks a bit odd.It is easy to set up own domain for email like [email protected] etc.
It looks more professional and gives good impression about your service.

Exactly, many people need transparency because daily many exchanges are being launched, we don't know how long they can give support to their members. And also better stay away from PayPal investment because you need to face some problems with them in near future. So please allow only withdrawal to PayPal.
Pages:
Jump to: