Pages:
Author

Topic: e-Currency and Bitcoin online exchanger PayBis - page 3. (Read 11893 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
does anyone tries those sockers and vote for them ?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
I can see that you guys touch all almost all means of online transaction/currency and it good I'm part of this great thing and together we are going to make a history. Keep up the good work paybis you're the bomb.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
You still using gmail for your customer support which looks a bit odd.It is easy to set up own domain for email like [email protected] etc.
It looks more professional and gives good impression about your service.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
To gribble

We might accept payments from Skrill or Netteler on a manual basis from trusted clients. We will not accept payments from untrusted and new customers via Skrill/Netteler for now, but this might change in the near future.
Thank you very much for your answers about my question, it will be good for your service and getting the costumers of netteler and skrill and I am waiting until skrill and netteler be accepted on your service, I hope you can give us the fees for exchange netteler and skrill to bitcoin too on the website, thank you very much  Wink

Neteller are directly having option of deposit Bitcoin so i dont think that will be much benefited ya but just now i had enquired in your site and it is stated that you are accepting deposit and withdraw through skrill
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
To gribble

We might accept payments from Skrill or Netteler on a manual basis from trusted clients. We will not accept payments from untrusted and new customers via Skrill/Netteler for now, but this might change in the near future.
Thank you very much for your answers about my question, it will be good for your service and getting the costumers of netteler and skrill and I am waiting until skrill and netteler be accepted on your service, I hope you can give us the fees for exchange netteler and skrill to bitcoin too on the website, thank you very much  Wink
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

Usually we accept PayPal, but temporarily this option is disabled. It will be back soon. Meanwhile we can do the exchange, please specify the sum and what you want to get for your PayPal.

Don't worry, now I have only $6 on my PayPal account, so it is not something important nor that i need now Smiley  But i'm looking for some easy, fast and especially trustworthy service to exchange PP to BTC. (Just like your looks Wink )
Can you say what is your fee for exchange PP -> BTC?
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
To gribble

Hi,
On your website we can find PayPal logo, but i can not find option to exchange from there. Also in this thread is no information about coopertion with PayPal, but in your Russian thread PayPal is on the list:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18109711

Доступные направления

Виртуальная валюта :  Paypal,

Does this mean that this option is available only in Russia?

Usually we accept PayPal, but temporarily this option is disabled. It will be back soon. Meanwhile we can do the exchange, please specify the sum and what you want to get for your PayPal.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
Hi,
On your website we can find PayPal logo, but i can not find option to exchange from there. Also in this thread is no information about coopertion with PayPal, but in your Russian thread PayPal is on the list:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18109711

Доступные направления

Виртуальная валюта :  Paypal,

Does this mean that this option is available only in Russia?
Activity: 126
Greetings!

PayBis - is an online e-Currency and cryptocurrency exchange point.
We are a fast growing company of experienced professionals and our goal is to provide one of the best international e-Currency exchange services.

We exchange :
Cryptocurrency : Bitcoin, BTC-e code
e-Currency : Perfect Money, Payeer, Paxum, Payza, Advanced Cash,  Webmoney, Yandex.Money, Callcoin code, OKpay, Skrill, PayPal, Epay
Bank Transfers : SEPA Bank Transfer, Wire Bank Transfer.
Gift cards : Amazon Gift Cards Walmart Gift Card, Target Gift Card or any other US Gift Card.
Cash transfers : MoneyGram, Western Union.

Buy Bitcoin with Credit Card
Also, you can buy Bitcoin using your Credit Card, please note that our CC commission is one of the lowest!
Daily and weekly limits for Credit Cards
Weekly limit 5000 USD
Monthly limit 20000 USD

You can find complete list of payment methods here
Some of payment methods require additional verification
Verification Levels and Limits

Referral program
Also, you can make an additional profit using our Referral program!

We will share 10-20% of our profit from each transaction that your referrals will generate!

Cooperation with affiliate programs
We will be glad to cooperate with many Affiliate Programs to provide them with different financial services such as payout to their webmasters and many other. Don't hesitate to contact us to discuss the possibilities.

We can also accept PayPal and Skrill for a small fee from verified members, let us know if you want to sell on a regular basis or just once.

Our services reviews
You can find our clients reviews on Trustpilot.com and Bittrust.org
Paybis on Trustpilot
Paybis on Bittrust

Feel free to contact our Live support if you have any questions

Working hours and contacts
24/7
email : [email protected]

Just SIGN UP and make your first exchange!
Pages:
Jump to: