Pages:
Author

Topic: E-Dinar Coin: Meet the Revolutionary New-Generation Cryptocurrency - page 14. (Read 74701 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
... I was interested in whether there were any criteria at all.
Apparently not.

alcurEX have few criteria for the wallet based coins:
1. Open source so we can see its safe to use.
2. Working wallet, so we can offer transactions.
3. Everyone have same rules for trading and transactions fees.

Yes, we have no any criteria about how profitable coin may be invest.

halibit
alcurEX
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
E-Dinar Coin reached 5 th place in rating of cryptocurrency!

Yeah, 99% of volume on exrates.me.  Roll Eyes
Totally legit.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
E-Dinar Coin reached 5 th place in rating of cryptocurrency!

Dear community members!

We are happy to inform you that cryptocurrency E-Dinar Coin reached 5 th place in popular rating of cryptocurrency Coinmarketcap http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/24-hour/

Please notice that the E-Dinar Coin at the moment reached the market rate 1556$ for one coin on Coinmarketcap, and 1720$ for one coin at Exrate exchange.

E-Dinar Coin cryptocurrency become more popular, only at first two weeks the number of registered participants exceeded 100 000! On the average the website of cryptocurrency visit from 7 to 14 thousand participants. Among which are participants from Arab countries: Turkey, Pakistan , Iran , Algeria, Egypt, where is idea of dinar as a key global cryptocurrency has become very attractive for investment.

Also necessary noting popularity E-Dinar Coin in Asia (China Vietnam), CIS, Nigeria, Spain.

Follow the news, and do not miss all the fun!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
scam.......... thay have offices in Ukraine and scam people by selling them e-dinar for 1 $
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

You're the only one talking about Alcurex being a scammer or insider trading.
My point was simple and I thought obvious, exchanges make profits by offering a platform for coins, shit and other, predominantly shit to be traded.
That's not tool blaming or attention seeking: exchanges facilitate obvious scams by enabling them, I was interested in whether there were any criteria at all.
Apparently not.

ah i see.Some one else called it scam. Well yes there is criteria. No malicious code mostly and some show of hype/excitement being added. Alcurex added a lot of coins that others (polo bittrex cryptsy) didnt want to. that didnt play out as they imagined. most of the adding was used for "coin being added to an other exchange" hype to pump and dump. users barely used it. So they added paying a fee , just to cover server cost to keep the wallets functional for a while.(ironically that still played out the same) So i am guessing an entry fee was paid to enter now.

So yes, alcurex originally did try to add all the "legit coins" but no volume carried over. They still have plans to keep only the relevant coins and are working all the times to improve their platform to give users a lot more option and futures. Meanwhile i think they will add anyone who ask to be added and at minimum pay the server fee for their wallet.

After the platform will be updated they will tighten the grip and focus on quality and not quantity.

legendary

You're the only one talking about Alcurex being a scammer or insider trading.
My point was simple and I thought obvious, exchanges make profits by offering a platform for coins, shit and other, predominantly shit to be traded.
That's not tool blaming or attention seeking: exchanges facilitate obvious scams by enabling them, I was interested in whether there were any criteria at all.
Apparently not.
legendary
Activity: 1274
I getting all my coins off alcurex.com. Halibit is a disgrace for hosting this coin. How the heck can a 999 trillion shit coin with a 2.5 billion premine have any value above 1 sat. Obviously a scam and alcurex seem to have some involvement. Shame on you Halibit.

I politely asked Alcurex what criteria they have for listing shitcoin such as this.
No answer.

If, you ever get an answer, please share with us. Would be interesting to hear Halibit's justification for this listing.

ALCUREX shares weekly dividend 28.38397 BTC paid

Speaks for itself.

how does it speak for itself.. Do you own research and figure out what coin is worth buying. edrc is on 8 exchanges. So they all scammers for accepting it?

How does this coin compare to other premined, centralized coins? who determines what is what? Steemit seems a ponzi scheme. yet there it is everywhere. So do you own research and figure out why its happenig. Or stay on the sideline and watch with popcorn like i am.

if anything alcurex is the last one to assume scamming since even if it was inside trading from alcurex, they pay %50 of the fess in profit to users who own alcurex shares, which i am one of them. so those dividends got split on shareholder. What is alcurex trying to scam from? $16000+ got split into dividends pay out.

some one using basic 101 trading strategy to get attention. blame the tools or ...?
legendary
I getting all my coins off alcurex.com. Halibit is a disgrace for hosting this coin. How the heck can a 999 trillion shit coin with a 2.5 billion premine have any value above 1 sat. Obviously a scam and alcurex seem to have some involvement. Shame on you Halibit.

I politely asked Alcurex what criteria they have for listing shitcoin such as this.
No answer.

If, you ever get an answer, please share with us. Would be interesting to hear Halibit's justification for this listing.

ALCUREX shares weekly dividend 28.38397 BTC paid

Speaks for itself.
Activity: 49

No answer.

Activity: 248
Merit: 110
#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/
Ha ha ha
Number of coins (max.): 999.000.000.000.000 (999 trillion)
Premining total number of coins: 2.500.000.000 (2.5 billion)
a real scam project looks like this.
legendary

No answer.
Activity: 44
EDRC and EDC are the same owners ?
  Huh Huh
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Hello to all interested in EDR!)

E-Dinar Coin is trading on two exchanges right now: https://alcurex.com/#EDR-BTC - on alcurex.com and on exrates (choose pair EDR/BTC) - https://lk.exrates.me/dashboard. Also from now we are on coinmarketcap.com: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/e-dinar-coin/

Our currency market cost is 1300 $ now.

lol, I will rich Cheesy

The price does not represent a 999 trillion coin. Coin supply is OTT.

Plus, to all who are fooled by the press release's it's a paid for service. https://www.newswire.com/pricing/single
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
another e-dinar? omg... people still fall for this?
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
legendary
Activity: 1162

lol, I will rich Cheesy
Activity: 1
 User not found
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Short instruction how to deposit E-Dinar to your alcurEX account from https://wallet.edinarcoin.com:

On top menu, under your username, you will find Deposit/withdraw menu.

There you will find list of all coins.. EDR as well.

For deposit, use deposit address alcurex1 and memo (your unique number)
NOTE: For technical reason, you can not send from alcurEX to alcurex1 account!
NOTE: EDR address is case sensitive.

Thats it.

Withdraw is similar like any coin withdraw but you can give memo information optionally.

Pages:
Jump to: