Pages:
Author

Topic: E-Sport Prediction , share your prediction here - page 50. (Read 31906 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Starcraft II proleague later match is sk telecom vs jin air green wings my prediction is on skt unless maru carry his team to a win but im confident this match will end on a skt win.
Skt won 4-2 sos almost brought this game close to a tie breaker but innovation just seal the deal and got the last win.

do you have betting site for starcraft ?
payment btc or item csgo/dota
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
Starcraft II proleague later match is sk telecom vs jin air green wings my prediction is on skt unless maru carry his team to a win but im confident this match will end on a skt win.
Skt won 4-2 sos almost brought this game close to a tie breaker but innovation just seal the deal and got the last win.

nah , im never see starcraft tournament , because im confuse about that games i want to try it , but later i need to up my rank on doto . lol

by the way , i will share the new  match later
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
New Games  Cool

BTS america

Shazam vs Elite wolves

Infamous vs paiN gamming

epicenter

Elite wolves vs Enemy GG

WCA 2016

FTD.A vs Tongfu  [ The best Match of the day ]

I guess my prediction now

BTS america

Shazam vs Elite wolves  [ cant  lol ]

Infamous vs paiN gamming [ paiN will got this ]

epicenter

Elite wolves vs Enemy GG [ another new team (?) ]

WCA 2016

FTD.A vs Tongfu  [ The best Match of the day ] [ China doto is the comeback doto ]
New Games  Cool

BTS america

Shazam vs Elite wolves

Infamous vs paiN gamming

epicenter

Elite wolves vs Enemy GG

WCA 2016

FTD.A vs Tongfu  [ The best Match of the day ]
Dota match

NoShang invitation

hehe.united vs Team Alternate

well play

Kaipi vs YeS

Epicenter

Team Empire vs PowerRanger

CSGO Match

No matches found.

We will add matches as soon as possible!
-Vpgame  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Empire and kaipi will got this

Dota match

NoShang invitation

well play

Kaipi vs YeS

Epicenter

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Sports predication are very interesting and doing betting on a live match is amazing like anything.
You bet while enjoying the match and it is a lot f fun.  Smiley
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
Epicenter

go team Empire Cheesy

i guess i better download Dota2 again. i am missing all the live action these days.
Here is one of my CSGO predictions Smiley

Site to bet on this match : https://nitrogensports.eu/r/568750

im very apreciated for your prediction , because your prediction is always right ,, later i will buy some premi from you , because im doesnt have coins now lol  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Here is one of my CSGO predictions Smiley

Site to bet on this match : https://nitrogensports.eu/r/568750
Dota match

NoShang invitation

well play

Kaipi vs YeS

Epicenter

CSGO Match

No matches found.

We will add matches as soon as possible!
-Vpgame  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Funny to see an E-sports topic. This shows that E-sports is really growing and more and more people are tuning in with it.
I believe that with in a couple of years we can see some of theses competitive matches on tv.   

this is not new.
betting on E-sports has been going on for a very long time. and there are a lot of websites for it too, just check dota2lounge and you will see.
ther new part is betting with money because so far the betting was with in game items.

Maybe he was thinking in BTC world. It is farely new to see some that some bookies have E-sports options. Persoanly i use Nitrogen https://nitrogensports.eu/r/568750
Activity: 770
Bazinga!
Funny to see an E-sports topic. This shows that E-sports is really growing and more and more people are tuning in with it.
I believe that with in a couple of years we can see some of theses competitive matches on tv.   

this is not new.
betting on E-sports has been going on for a very long time. and there are a lot of websites for it too, just check dota2lounge and you will see.
ther new part is betting with money because so far the betting was with in game items.
Activity: 350
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
Dota2
IG vs NewbeeY
game 3 : 1st 10kills

i guess IG

good luck all

i think i better go get my dota 2 client updated as soon as possible.

what tournament are these games from?
Dota2
IG vs NewbeeY

i guess IG

good luck all

I suppose IG too, although is NewBee is different from NewBeeY? Haven't been able to catch up to international DotA 2 lately.

Newbee is the main team,they opened up acadamy for young Dota2 players and are selecting best ones for the NewbeeYOUNG team Smiley

and yes this should be IGs game. CHeers!
Activity: 406
I share my dota2 bets here.
Team Spirit vs AF. I pick Team Spirit -1.5 and first 10 kill game 1 and game 2 for Team Spirit.
OOgway vs ATN. I pick ATN.

Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Dota2
IG vs NewbeeY

i guess IG

good luck all

I suppose IG too, although is NewBee is different from NewBeeY? Haven't been able to catch up to international DotA 2 lately.
Always nice to see more E-sports threads!!! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: