Pages:
Author

Topic: earn 0.5 btc - page 22. (Read 41169 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
April 14, 2016, 01:03:02 PM
Can anyone suggest me some ways to earn 0.5btc in one month online...i know it is not possible with faucets..is there any other way

go to work Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The mind is everything. What you think you become.
April 14, 2016, 01:01:13 PM
I believe the most of member here hasnt skill of developing or creating if they had why would they do signatures to get some bucks when they can make thousands;Most member here has no special skills they do signatures,and invest at bitcoin or altcoin market hoping to get a good reward.
agreed,almost all people here are lower than hero member rank,and its can be proof that they not have any good skills or any other ways to make bitcoin expect signature campaign.
Activity: 672
April 14, 2016, 03:53:51 AM
I believe the most of member here hasnt skill of developing or creating if they had why would they do signatures to get some bucks when they can make thousands;Most member here has no special skills they do signatures,and invest at bitcoin or altcoin market hoping to get a good reward.

That's right, and i'm a live example of that.
If i had some special skills like web designing or coding or anything like that, then i would have been earning a lot everyday by just working with my skills and was never relying on signature campaigns.
But as i have no skills like that so i'm managing myself in the campaign and meanwhile try to learn some skills as well to do more in coming time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
April 13, 2016, 08:39:59 PM
Activity: 420
April 13, 2016, 07:59:58 PM
I believe one of the best ways to earn that amount is making trade, you can earn even more
trade necessary skills and knowledge about the state of the market. if you do not have it then you're just the same gamble. and it has a high risk of loss
Activity: 406
April 13, 2016, 07:37:19 PM
I believe one of the best ways to earn that amount is making trade, you can earn even more

Yes its  true but i dont really belive that newbie can start trading without any money. Better start with signature campagin or other faucet it will make enough money in 1-2 month.
Activity: 518
April 13, 2016, 05:03:45 PM
Activity: 658
April 13, 2016, 04:53:14 PM
It is not possible even if you have a good level of account here and you are posting actively, because even in the campaign that I am in, pays BTC0.32 a month which is the highest paid campaign if you opt for weekly payments and count them monthly all in all...
Better you go for providing some services if you have some extraordinary skills and you may earn that amount easily, just ask them to pay you in BTC or just buy BTC with your real money...

Yes by doing sig campaign will i agree you will get good incomehere if you are a high rank account you will surely get 0.5 easily by joining high paying sig campaigns. Or if you have patience you can post and post and wait for your account to be high rank. If you want a shortcut well buy an high rank account here. Also do tradings it gives good return of investment their you cam earn x2,x3 by that but you just need to learn market price movement So you will not lose
Yeah you can join signature campaign and do constructive posts. If your rank is low you can earn a income only below 0.5btc, once your rank increases it is not as much difficult to earn 0.5btc.
He have to be patient for his account to be able to get higher rank, this will have a benefit to him that with that he will get more experience at here to write posts and will get more knowledge about the crypto world and will do a good work for the forum and the campaigns etc.

If he is a newbie then I think before joining a signature campaign he should spend some time on forum and go  through various topics which will increase his knowledge related to bitcoin and then he would be able to make constructive posts.

yes, with that he will not only be able to make constructive posts but with that he will have enough knowledge so that to grab any opportunity which will be capable for enabling him to earn some online money.
April 13, 2016, 04:30:17 PM
Join bit x campaign with a hero member account and you can easily make 0.48 in a month and no other campaign will pay you this highest rates at a moment according to my knowledge.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
April 13, 2016, 04:18:28 PM
Without any skills, you can join here signature campains, write a lot, and maybe even sell the accounts later.
If you invest a lot of time in that, I think it would be possible to earn such an amount in one month.
Activity: 318
Merit: 260
April 13, 2016, 04:10:55 PM
Well as we are talking about someone that hasnt a huge ammount of bitcoins,well i believe if you got skills you can make even more at others places,and even here always some project appearing and something to be done,last month yobit offer i believe 0,50btc to their new signatures codes.

If you have skills just go to freelancer sites and get fiat and covert it. You'll be competing with third-world talent and rates but you don't pay anything.

Guru.com charges like 8.2% of the employer payment and the transfer to bank or paypal is free. The only reason most people don't do this is because you're basically doing tens of thousands of dollars of work for $250-$500. The typical job there is for example making an app that competes with popular apps and you support it for $250-$500 then tens of dollars for any updates.

TL;DR Go to a freelancer site and work for $0.83/Hr making the next Candy Crush Saga or Angry Birds..
Activity: 560
April 13, 2016, 10:33:32 AM
Well as we are talking about someone that hasnt a huge ammount of bitcoins,well i believe if you got skills you can make even more at others places,and even here always some project appearing and something to be done,last month yobit offer i believe 0,50btc to their new signatures codes.
Activity: 420
April 13, 2016, 10:31:56 AM
I think you cant earn 0.5 btc unless if you are a business man that you can start business with bitcoin.. or you have legendary account to sell it each for 0.5..

Having a legendary bitcointalk account is very good for investment. Better you not sell it, just join signature campaign that paying so high for legendary rank, i'm sure you can earn much from it.
April 13, 2016, 10:27:56 AM
I think you cant earn 0.5 btc unless if you are a business man that you can start business with bitcoin.. or you have legendary account to sell it each for 0.5..

Mate go through this forum and you will see all the ways to earn bitcoin, what you are talking  is useless and  have no meaning, but looking at your rank I really don't blame you for that.

Yes, right. in this forum, we can get with free way 0.5BTC but not in a short time. even at this time I have reached Sr.member and I've been able to get 0.5 even more in this forum.

It is not possible to earn 0.5 BTC per month by selling legendary account.  Because it is not possible to become legendary within one month. And it is also against TOS of Bitcointalk.org

So think realistic way, accumulate BTC from every possible way you can do (by faucets, giveaways, signature campaign, offering your skills, etc.) - it may become 0.5 BTC at the end of the month.

All the best.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
April 13, 2016, 10:19:37 AM

what do you think a business man is?
0.5BTC is just $200, and that is not hard to earn. just do a simple job and you can get paid that much and then buy bitcoin with it.
you can also learn online or computer skills and do the jobs online.
Yeah your right i think affiliate marketing is the best solution to make a large amount of usd and buy bitcoin once you earn $200 in any affiliate marketing.. hinestly i am member of 2 affilaite marketing with CPA and CPI its my passive income because i use my some of my earnings in bitcoin convert to usd funds and buy for domains to use in marketing now i can earn 10-50 usd per day.. and its a passive income but you need to be updated for you niche so that you can gain more traffic for your niche..
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
April 13, 2016, 10:06:56 AM

what do you think a business man is?
0.5BTC is just $200, and that is not hard to earn. just do a simple job and you can get paid that much and then buy bitcoin with it.
you can also learn online or computer skills and do the jobs online.
Activity: 490
April 13, 2016, 09:27:59 AM
There are any ways to earn 0.5 BTC. You can earn it by doing signature campaign, trading, or gambling. But of course it will take some time to earn it until 0.5 BTC.
Maybe faster way to earn it is by doing full-time job that pay with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
April 13, 2016, 05:46:24 AM
For the people who haven't read my previous post.

This is a way to earn 0.5 month, without risks/gambling, and with everage marketing skills.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-become-a-cat-reseller-0015-for-you-for-any-referral-1394845
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
April 13, 2016, 05:36:05 AM

Mate go through this forum and you will see all the ways to earn bitcoin, what you are talking  is useless and  have no meaning, but looking at your rank I really don't blame you for that.

Yes, right. in this forum, we can get with free way 0.5BTC but not in a short time. even at this time I have reached Sr.member and I've been able to get 0.5 even more in this forum.
April 13, 2016, 01:48:11 AM

Not everyone needs to be a business man or a legendary member to earn that 0.5 btc, even you can earn it if you work for it, all you have to do is to find the best way that suites you and you know you can do that thing without any trouble.
Just like if someone knows how to design a website, he can easily earn that amount by working, he will surely be hired from someone to design a website and he will be paid in bitcoins, similarly anyone can do that if someone has a real skill.
Pages:
Jump to: