Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn $1000s PLUS a month on FOREX - Trade Copier join for $200 One time Fee - page 6. (Read 26637 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
New week let's catch those pips

"KEEP GOING. REMEMBER SOMETIMES IT'S THE LAST KEY THAT OPENS THE DOOR"
I'l be re-opening the registration. No signals just the copier will be running with $200 one time fee.

I would also like to learn forex trading. Is it possible to have access to the slack channel with guidance & videos?

Yes later once my material is ready at the moment i have the copier ready
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I'l be re-opening the registration. No signals just the copier will be running with $200 one time fee.

I would also like to learn forex trading. Is it possible to have access to the slack channel with guidance & videos?

Oh shit!

I hope that you aren't the trader of tftgroup!  Undecided

You have 70% drawdown  so on 100 $ invested, you have closed a trade that erase you 70$, as showed in chart attached.
That mean you worked on high leverage, with NO STOP LOSS and you have a bad, bad trading method. Also your winning trades are really low, only  50% !
Also, your average trades per day are low, only 1.6.

From my analysis
, seems that you work on random trades, and you trade only pairs with hig volatility - Big Average daily movement (like eur\yen) .

I suggest you:

1) Reduce Leverage
2) Increase number of daily trade
3) Use always Stop Loss

Archived stat for future reference:
http://archive.fo/Srs9N

Drawdown 70%

Chart and loss evidence

Winning Trades

First stop loss is used, second members use 0.05% lot size of their account, i don't because i know what i am doing. most of the small trades were just test being done to see if it works. if 70% was lost i made it back with the same method. (members using 0.05%)

as far as random no they are not my method works on all currencies but i choose the ones i a comfortable with.

i think your right though i should use 0.05% lot size too set a example of the rules i set. Don't worry i've been open with you guys from the start. the link will remain.

this week we are up 509 pips keep a eye on it. talk to me a month later

again note i was using 0.20% of account members only use 0.05%.
TRF
Activity: 322
Merit: 254

Oh shit!

I hope that you aren't the trader of tftgroup!  Undecided

You have 70% drawdown  so on 100 $ invested, you have closed a trade that erase you 70$, as showed in chart attached.
That mean you worked on high leverage, with NO STOP LOSS and you have a bad, bad trading method. Also your winning trades are really low, only  50% !
Also, your average trades per day are low, only 1.6.

From my analysis
, seems that you work on random trades, and you trade only pairs with hig volatility - Big Average daily movement (like eur\yen) .

I suggest you:

1) Reduce Leverage
2) Increase number of daily trade
3) Use always Stop Loss

Archived stat for future reference:
http://archive.fo/Srs9N

Drawdown 70%

Chart and loss evidence

Winning Trades

Activity: 560
Merit: 269
Hello sir

I want to know what is copier? Also my pc is broken a month ago. If i subscribe to this. Can this be available for smartphone? Im using android phone. I want to subscribe. I have funds right now.
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Looks a good invesment to get signals...

Someone get some profit with this signals?

You can take a look and see some posts before.
seems like it and thats why op is not taking anyone for the moment.

I suppose so... Roll Eyes
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Looks a good invesment to get signals...

Someone get some profit with this signals?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
Hi, I thought this might be of interest to you as both Forex traders & crypto people.
We have just launched our Forex spot trading platform that accepts dozens of crypto for deposits.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-muexio-crypto-portal-forex-anon-exchange-nodes-explorers-alerts-1756784

Hopefully this will be of benefit to you Smiley

I am not affiliated with the site above, i do not use it. I've allowed the post due as it is related to my forex but cannot vouch its legitimacy. 
Apologies, I should have PMd you before posting, thanks for letting it remain.
I have dropped you a PM.
Hi, I thought this might be of interest to you as both Forex traders & crypto people.
We have just launched our Forex spot trading platform that accepts dozens of crypto for deposits.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-muexio-crypto-portal-forex-anon-exchange-nodes-explorers-alerts-1756784

I am not affiliated with the site above, i do not use it. I've allowed the post due as it is related to my forex but cannot vouch its legitimacy. 
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

Well thanks, i will take a look on your service. Cool
Still though it will be good to know more from Op about the new system of grouping ppl...
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
When will registration  open i would like to join, i have funds ready

Next month or sooner

I assume that you make an announcement about it here, in this Thread of yours...
Or maybe to inform through mail anyone interested about it at this point?

Next month or sooner
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
Currently he is online you can send him pm hope he will give your some positive reply otherwise you have to wait for his next batch of investors which is coming in next few days as he post here in this thread
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

To be a successful trader, you have to develop iron discipline(Mind), acquire and edge over the markets(method) and control risks in your trading account(Money).
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

i am not locking the thread. just tweaking the service so members can benefit much quicker with little involvement. Membership is closed and will re-open with limited signups.

i am just beginning to make this better
Count me in and let me know when you'll re-open membership.
Pages:
Jump to: