Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn $1000s PLUS a month on FOREX - Trade Copier join for $200 One time Fee - page 9. (Read 26636 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
3rd Jan is here TRADING BACK ON lets kill it this week

also if i've missed any PM just tell me my inbox is getting full
I have PM you regarding instaforex broker and seems your too busy to answer my query.I would like to ask that instaforex does really have many negative comments regarding on its service and if i tend to deposit there maybe i would face some problems like other people who get used to that broker.Just want to clarify since i want to be part on that copier system.

yes i am aware of those reviews but we don't trust forexpeacearmy lots of questions they need to answer also you just need to look at instaforex partners to know if they a real or not. i trust their partners than FPA. for those that are unverified you can use them but for verified members use the link in the OP to register for tradersway.
I have a Tradersway account already and its already verified and anytime i could able to deposit funds but the main question here is how to make copier if instaforex cant be trusted too much.I do have doubts on that broker and i wont risk to deposit there.I want to join the group and willing to pay the fee.I just want that copier so bad.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
This thread look promising and it seems people made money with you.But $200 subscription fee is high for me as i am not so rich.I can offer you 40% profit  if i am make some money with your tips.I can start trading with $200 as i have only that amount.You already made huge money from your own trade,so why not give me this opportunity.If i not paid you after 1st profit you can easily knock me out from your group.

Please help me with trading,i want to make some money and want a safe investment plan.
please pm me.thank you
He charged huge amount for his tips or trading signals because it gives you more than how many times on your capital and you could really able to pay off that $200 monthly subscription fee without any problems.As you observe into this group they really made good amounts of profits and same as yours i want to join this group too.
I understand but what i am trying to say is,he's making money by his own trade and he can help us by providing 1 signals for free.If we make profit,we can paid him after trade,if not then he can kick out us from his group.this way a we can continue our payment whenever we got profit.

I understand the fee maybe high for some but i haven't set it just high because my returns are good. that is one of the reason but also because forex is not only about having a good strategy but also about controlling your emotions, taking a loss. when your going all in it's harder to play because your nervous about losing it. forex is not good for placing all you have if your don't know what your doing, of course if you got someone who knows its different, but don't join thinking it's guaranteed, come thinking i may get it wrong, so when you wake up and you see the copier in red or you wait all day for a signal and it doesn't workout just think it is ok next day we will make it back. it makes my job easier when i have a group who understands this and can take a loss it's a key reason why i have the fee. i could make way more offering it free but i prefer peace of mind as i get really busy.

I have PM you regarding instaforex broker and seems your too busy to answer my query.I would like to ask that instaforex does really have many negative comments regarding on its service and if i tend to deposit there maybe i would face some problems like other people who get used to that broker.Just want to clarify since i want to be part on that copier system.

yes i am aware of those reviews but we don't trust forexpeacearmy lots of questions they need to answer also you just need to look at instaforex partners to know if they a real or not. i trust their partners than FPA. for those that are unverified you can use them but for verified members use the link in the OP to register for tradersway.
legendary
Cashback 15%
This thread look promising and it seems people made money with you.But $200 subscription fee is high for me as i am not so rich.I can offer you 40% profit  if i am make some money with your tips.I can start trading with $200 as i have only that amount.You already made huge money from your own trade,so why not give me this opportunity.If i not paid you after 1st profit you can easily knock me out from your group.

Please help me with trading,i want to make some money and want a safe investment plan.
please pm me.thank you
He charged huge amount for his tips or trading signals because it gives you more than how many times on your capital and you could really able to pay off that $200 monthly subscription fee without any problems.As you observe into this group they really made good amounts of profits and same as yours i want to join this group too.
I understand but what i am trying to say is,he's making money by his own trade and he can help us by providing 1 signals for free.If we make profit,we can paid him after trade,if not then he can kick out us from his group.this way a we can continue our payment whenever we got profit.
Before he gives free signals on this thread and people are gaining profits with his trade signals but he decided to stop and now hes creating a group which will charge you for his trading signals.I requested too the same thing on which let us join on his group but he didnt deal on that.The best thing for now is save money for the fees and for capital.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

please pm me.thank you
legendary
Cashback 15%

please pm me.thank you
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

please pm me.thank you
legendary
Cashback 15%

legendary
Cashback 15%
YOU DON'T NEED A NEW YEAR TO MAKE A CHANGE
ALL YOU NEED IS A MONDAY
MAKE THIS THE WEEK YOU CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Please do answer my PM regarding on this service since there is already an option regarding on automatic trading which is really a good thing for some people dont have much time on trading.I just wanna know some assurance on this automation service or copier.
YOU DON'T NEED A NEW YEAR TO MAKE A CHANGE
ALL YOU NEED IS A MONDAY
MAKE THIS THE WEEK YOU CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
New year coming. Watch this thread 2017 it will be fire
Just hearing firecrackers outside my room mean new years is on here hope this could be very good for me and all other followers need to do some good because its time to rock with @Theforextrader  Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
Do you offer some trials? since i dont have much money to play on forex so $1,000 earnings is not possible for small investors.  i will try $100 forex account and grow from there.. i dont have problem paying for the premium after proven effective.
Now he is not going to give any entry on trial basis as many members already vouching for him you have to pay 200$ monthly for this service
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Do you offer some trials? since i dont have much money to play on forex so $1,000 earnings is not possible for small investors.  i will try $100 forex account and grow from there.. i dont have problem paying for the premium after proven effective.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Oh i wish i have some amount that i can invest with this i know forex market can really give good earnings just a little knowledge and more in good advises for sure success will follow. Good luck and happy new year buds.

WORK HARD IN SILENCE LET SUCCESS MAKE THE NOISE
It has been a great year and have great stuff planned for 2017. I am just announcing that the subscription fee is now increased to $200

A main reason for this is i am launching a trade copier. This is where you link your account to mine and any trades i place your account does too automatically so i profit you profit. a fixed percentage of profits will be taken from any profits earn't on the copier (15%).  Many benefits to this like you are not required to be online you can be sleeping and you will earn money. best entries and exits as i am quite slow in typing signals so this way you don't miss a quick profit.

Those that have already joined will not have their fee increased it will remain the same forever as they took the risk and now will be rewarded and as thank you for trusting.

2017 will be lit and my trade copier will make this thread on fire as if my signals haven't already.

Is $200 a monthly subscription fee? Why can't you deduct it from profit just like 15% extra that you will charge? you can deduct %15 plus $200

You get access to signal group as well and they come together not separate. Looking for serious members who know what they getting themselves into. Free access would mean members may not research what they buying properly as they'l test it out and leave so my time helping is wasted. Those that pay the fee will do their research into what they buying so they are comfortable and confident.

i can make more by open invitation for anyone to join but quality over quantity,  i am a trader and it gets busy so it is difficult for me to keep up with F.A.Q. 

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
It has been a great year and have great stuff planned for 2017. I am just announcing that the subscription fee is now increased to $200

A main reason for this is i am launching a trade copier. This is where you link your account to mine and any trades i place your account does too automatically so i profit you profit. a fixed percentage of profits will be taken from any profits earn't on the copier (15%).  Many benefits to this like you are not required to be online you can be sleeping and you will earn money. best entries and exits as i am quite slow in typing signals so this way you don't miss a quick profit.

Those that have already joined will not have their fee increased it will remain the same forever as they took the risk and now will be rewarded and as thank you for trusting.

2017 will be lit and my trade copier will make this thread on fire as if my signals haven't already.

Is $200 a monthly subscription fee? Why can't you deduct it from profit just like 15% extra that you will charge? you can deduct %15 plus $200
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I just PMed you.Could you send me details.

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: