Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn and GET ETHEREUM instantly & regularly 🚀 - page 11. (Read 24962 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
TOKPIE is reliable and transparent exchange and it's more different from other exchanges. Specially TOKPIE offering bounty hunters can earn instant eth instead of their bounty stacks selling very different innovation.

Thanks man!

getting Ethereum instantly (+ tokens) is especially important now! when eth sky-rocket!-)
Activity: 331
Merit: 12
At this moment, the platform is not very popular. I tried to sell my steaks, but they just do not need anyone. maybe the project needs more advertising.

Are you kidding? Tokpie's Bounty Stakes Trading solution is very popular.
If you could not sell your stakes than probably your ASKing price was too high and/or a bounty hosting project was not good enough for your high stake's price.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
As of now ethereum earning hasn't got lot of access. At present one with skills on trading will give good return when done with ethereum trading pair. Apart from this, mining is the one that can give earning in ethereum, which requires good investment and at present that isn't profiting.
mining is now different from investment. the calculation of the profits must also be different. whether it's still profitable or not now in mining ethereum, but to invest in ethereum I think it will still be very profitable. the ethereum market is still moving, it could be a sign if they are still breathing.
Activity: 217
Merit: 14
As of now ethereum earning hasn't got lot of access. At present one with skills on trading will give good return when done with ethereum trading pair. Apart from this, mining is the one that can give earning in ethereum, which requires good investment and at present that isn't profiting.
Activity: 516
Merit: 10
TOKPIE is reliable and transparent exchange and it's more different from other exchanges. Specially TOKPIE offering bounty hunters can earn instant eth instead of their bounty stacks selling very different innovation.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
At this moment, the platform is not very popular. I tried to sell my steaks, but they just do not need anyone. maybe the project needs more advertising.
If you want to earn ethereum daily, then it is good if you will make investment with mining. It is expensive but you can ensure that you can earn ethereum daily. It is also profitable even though it have high risks.

mining is now getting hard , so suggesting it to others may not be a good idea anymore .  mining is really expensive because you will also shoulder the electric consumption aside from the mining hardware which was a bit expensive too .  mining isnt also risky but cloud mining are  .

by the way ,  i do heard tokepie before and i was about to try thier site but there was no available bounty that moment  . anyway i like thier idea of selling stakes  because you are sure that your effor efforts wont be thrown away if ever the coins wont be listed  .

Visit Market Statistics on Tokpie website: https://tokpie.io/#home__markets (5-sec loading) and you will see all available bounty stakes (traded) which you can earn and sell.

By the way, you can get a good profit by joining this signature campaign now: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-round-2-eth-instantly-terragreen-coin-no-kyc46-icobenchmvp-ended-5107256
because your rank is high and the market price for [TGN_Stake_Signature] is now 0.08 ETH ($12) per 1 stake.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
If you want to earn ethereum daily, then it is good if you will make investment with mining. It is expensive but you can ensure that you can earn ethereum daily. It is also profitable even though it have high risks.

mining is now getting hard , so suggesting it to others may not be a good idea anymore .  mining is really expensive because you will also shoulder the electric consumption aside from the mining hardware which was a bit expensive too .  mining isnt also risky but cloud mining are  .

by the way ,  i do heard tokepie before and i was about to try thier site but there was no available bounty that moment  . anyway i like thier idea of selling stakes  because you are sure that your effor efforts wont be thrown away if ever the coins wont be listed  .
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
I'm using Tokpie for several month and have no troubles with withdraw or deposit, probably it should be more easely to deposit imho
Nothing comes freely this isn't real I hope OP proves me otherwise. One can't keep getting Eth free of charge everyday.
I've been selling my stakes to them and I've collected not too high but at least I was able to trade it into ETH.
They aren't charging everyday, once you got stakes from the bounty they listed, you can trade it easily.

TOKPIE's fees are average on the market:

Trade fee: 0.02% - 0.1% depending on how much TKP token you hold. For example, if you hold 50,000 TKP (equal to $37 due to the current market price now then your trade fee is just 0.02%
ETH Withdrawal commission: 0.005-0.009 eth. But, again, if you hold TKP then the lowest charge 0.005 eth will be applied.

Check TOKPIE's fees and different tariffs: https://tokpie.io/fees  
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
Nothing comes freely this isn't real I hope OP proves me otherwise. One can't keep getting Eth free of charge everyday.
I've been selling my stakes to them and I've collected not too high but at least I was able to trade it into ETH.
They aren't charging everyday, once you got stakes from the bounty they listed, you can trade it easily.

Check feedbacks in our previous campaigns:
KamaGames: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/get-ether-for-stakes-immediately-facebook-twitter-moderation-signat-5039136
Crypt-On: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/get-ether-instantly-for-articlesvideos-ended-5064934
Betform:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5068428
Povrcoin:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5090014  

But the easiest way to become sure that's its working is to try it yourself.
- Participate in the current campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/get-ethereum-immediately-twitter-fb-content-signature-bounty-5110231 (FB, Twitter, articles, videos campaigns are available)
- get your stakes (calculated every week) and
- then sell (if want) part of your bounty stakes for eth immediately to get own experience.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
Hm,, eth is growing and the TerraGreen stakes prices nominated in ethereum are growing too (some on 20%-40% per day). I thought that there should be a reversal correlation.

Don't forget that the stakes prices depend not only on the eth/usd price but also on the total number of stakes earned, project perspectives, and many other factors.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
Hm,, eth is growing and the TerraGreen stakes prices nominated in ethereum are growing too (some on 20%-40% per day). I thought that there should be a reversal correlation.
Activity: 331
Merit: 12
USD value seems like a nice addition.

But can you also add how many stakes got by participants so far? It is hard to check which stake is more logical to buy.

This info is already available in the related bounty spreadsheets.

And we are working on the tool that will allow comparing different projects' stakes and different stakes of the same project. The formula will be quite complex and some assumptions will be used as the average speed of new stakes earning and possible total bounty pool results (that depends on a token sale results). Actually, such a tool will be a new way of ICO comparing in the future (like icobench, etc). And we release this tool when Bounty Stake Trading 2.0 will be launched.

Bounty Stake Trading 2.0 will allow hunters to deposit bounty stakes of any projects.

Such tool will be very helpful ether for hunters (stakes sellers) and for stakes buyers.

But can you also add how many stakes got by participants so far? It is hard to check which stake is more logical to buy.

This info is already available in the related bounty spreadsheets.

And we are working on the tool that will allow comparing different projects' stakes and different stakes of the same project. The formula will be quite complex and some assumptions will be used as the average speed of new stakes earning and possible total bounty pool results (that depends on a token sale results). Actually, such a tool will be a new way of ICO comparing in the future (like icobench, etc). And we release this tool when Bounty Stake Trading 2.0 will be launched.

Bounty Stake Trading 2.0 will allow hunters to deposit bounty stakes of any projects.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

But can you also add how many stake got by participants so far? It is hard to check which stake is more logical to buy.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
I believe that it is necessary to take part in such bounty projects. When Ethereum will grow payment for bounty will be scanty, so you need to catch the moment now.
It is, with their platform you can quickly sell your stakes.
50% is just their maximum per week.
But it's better to have it than nothing right?
There are bounties that even locking their tokens for months.
Pages:
Jump to: