Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn and GET ETHEREUM instantly & regularly 🚀 - page 15. (Read 24962 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
it seems like a great idea to earn some eth a platform to buy and sale of icos stakes, or we could find a bounty campaign that pays directly in btc and then convert them to eth
I once used tokpie platform before they have a good customer  service relation and their response to complaints is Swift, taking a cursory look at their platform you will see the values of ethereum earned in each of the bounties listed.
This an alternative way of encouraging instant payment of half of the token converted to ethereum on weekly basic while the remaining halves of the tokens is transfered to MEW of the hunter.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
All i see is if you sell those stakes your get in bounty it will equals to less than you earn weekly by tokens for you if you don't sell it immediately you will be paid less than you thought.
is it really like that? if it is true, it means we cannot hold the token that we can and must sell it immediately? Is that true? or there are other explanations for alternatives to sell or manage assets acquired.

THIS IS NOT TRUE!

You are absolutely free.
If you wish you can sell up to 50% of earned bounty stakes as soon as they appear in the bounty spreadsheet (every day or every week) for Ethereum. It's a good solution if you need some cash urgently.
But if you don't wish to sell stakes then you get a project tokens as all other hunters based on the number of bounty stakes which you have earned. It's very simple.

Please read ANN thread (available on many different languages for better understanding: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tokpie-makes-your-dream-real-bounty-stakes-trading-5050817
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
Yep, thanks) Watch our channels within next 24 hours to know what will be the new partner and what will be its bounty campaign)
Don't mention it.
Yes, I'm counting on your channels and looking at the platform.
And that's what I do everyday, I wish more bounty campaigns in the future.
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
All i see is if you sell those stakes your get in bounty it will equals to less than you earn weekly by tokens for you if you don't sell it immediately you will be paid less than you thought.
is it really like that? if it is true, it means we cannot hold the token that we can and must sell it immediately? Is that true? or there are other explanations for alternatives to sell or manage assets acquired.
Activity: 331
Merit: 12
TOKPIE has partnered with the TerraGreen  
One of the most promising DApp project with highest rating, prototype and own blockchain coin!

Activity: 319
Merit: 1
I'll try, it sounds great and promising! If this scheme works, I will recommend it to friends.
It works friend, I have been using them to use the stakes that I've earned.
I'm converting it easily from stakes to ETH.

NOTE: The POVR stakes (selling and buying) trading available only until Feb 15, 2019 (the end of bounty campaign)[/size]
Will there be another bounty signature campaign soon?

Yes, one will be announced during the next 3-5 days
Perfectly. I will definitely participate in the next ICO signature campaign to use the services of TOKPIE. Just the ICO project POVcoin ends in a week.

Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
I'll try, it sounds great and promising! If this scheme works, I will recommend it to friends.

NOTE: The POVR stakes (selling and buying) trading available only until Feb 15, 2019 (the end of bounty campaign)[/size]

Perfectly. I will definitely participate in the next ICO signature campaign to use the services of TOKPIE. Just the ICO project POVcoin ends in a week.
sorry but I still don't understand, does the bounty hunter accept tokens tokpie, or accept eth as a reward for the stakes obtained? if you get a tokpie token, you say you can sell immediately, meaning the store is already in the previous market exchange. meaning the solution for the bounty is to release the token to the market exchange before starting the bounty.

Hunters which are participating in the listed bounties can sell the half of stakes they have earned (every day/week) for Ethereum (ETH) on Tokpie exchange. So hunters get Ethereum, not TKP.  
Bounty stakes trading is running (and possible) only while a listed project run its bounty campaign.

For better understanding please check this infographic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49553186
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
sorry but I still don't understand, does the bounty hunter accept tokens tokpie, or accept eth as a reward for the stakes obtained? if you get a tokpie token, you say you can sell immediately, meaning the store is already in the previous market exchange. meaning the solution for the bounty is to release the token to the market exchange before starting the bounty.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
it seems like a great idea to earn some eth a platform to buy and sale of icos stakes, or we could find a bounty campaign that pays directly in btc and then convert them to eth

Great to know about that. I like the style that you do.
After a bounty ends, you already have one project on queue.
So that each participant will just have to enroll to the new one.

Yep, thanks) Watch our channels within next 24 hours to know what will be the new partner and what will be its bounty campaign)
Catalog Websites

Great to know about that. I like the style that you do.
After a bounty ends, you already have one project on queue.
So that each participant will just have to enroll to the new one.

Paying in Ether is a welcome development to the cryptocurrency community,especially the bounty hunters who are not paid most of the time after working for most crypto ICO projects,and also to save us from dumping of tokens

agree. Moreover, Tokpie is selecting the most promising projects to list their bounty stakes for trading in order to decrease the risks for stakes buyers.

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
Catalog Websites

Look at the most recent ETH prices for POVR stakes

Know the current stakes prices at any moment: https://tokpie.io/#home__markets

To get ETH for the stakes earned in POVR bounty follow the instructions: https://tokpie.io/blog/get-ethereum-eth-instantly-and-tokens-later-by-participating-in-povcoin-bounty/

NOTE: The POVR stakes (selling and buying) trading available only until Feb 15, 2019 (the end of bounty campaign)

Try it at any moment.

Also, you can get up to 70% from trade fees paid by people invited by you.
So if you know many bounty hunters, explain to them how it works (share your experience) then you will be getting ethereum every time when they sell their stakes!

Know how to get your Tokpie ref. link here: https://tokpie.io/blog/tokpie-referral-bonus-program-and-statistics/
Activity: 518
Look at the most recent ETH prices for POVR stakes

Pages:
Jump to: