Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn Bitcoins by doing Captchas! [Easy & Newbie Friendly] [0.008 BTC / 2000] - page 12. (Read 28359 times)

Activity: 813
Merit: 507
As I said before, is it possible to make it load faster? I'm not making any money from this when it takes 5-15 seconds loading from one captcha to another.... Thx!!!

Some of you complained about this, but I checked and contacted the network and everything seems fine.
That is indeed very weird.
Are you sure its not from your firewall or anything that the captcha has to use to load the captchas?
Try executing the client in admin mode too.

This issue was really irregular at my side.
At some point I had to wait 10 seconds minimum for the next capcha and half an hour later the captchas loaded instant.
So I think it's no problem on the users side...
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I am the one who knocks.
As I said before, is it possible to make it load faster? I'm not making any money from this when it takes 5-15 seconds loading from one captcha to another.... Thx!!!

Some of you complained about this, but I checked and contacted the network and everything seems fine.
That is indeed very weird.
Are you sure its not from your firewall or anything that the captcha has to use to load the captchas?
Try executing the client in admin mode too.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I am the one who knocks.
Can I check my average payrate for the last period?

So that I can check with a given exchange rate how much BTC I have earned?

Because the client only shows USD rates which might be misleading in this threads context.

The program generates how much you have earned in USD, I then using preev.com convert it to BTC and send the money.
I can send you a screenshot of how much you have earned.

Yea I would like to see a screenshot or I would just like to get my payout because it's already saturday (at least in my timezone  Wink)

I will send the payments soon, and I will PM you the screenshot.

Because the client only shows USD rates which might be misleading in this threads context.

The program generates how much you have earned in USD, I then using preev.com convert it to BTC and send the money.

Yea I would like to see a screenshot or I would just like to get my payout because it's already saturday (at least in my timezone  Wink)
I am the one who knocks.
I am interested , please give me a spot Wink

PM me your email and bitcoin adress.

hi, there is a spot for me?
can you send the info in pct?
thank you!

PM me your email and bitcoin adress.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I am interested , please give me a spot Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
hi, there is a spot for me?
can you send the info in pct?
thank you!
I am the one who knocks.

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I have a delay of about 10+ seconds between the captchas

Under this conditions I will close my account after I have made my 800 for the payout...

It's happening for me too!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I am the one who knocks.

Under this conditions I will close my account after I have made my 800 for the payout...

I am sorry to hear that.
I really dont know whats up with the delay since everything seems fine here.

I am the one who knocks.
I can look up the payrates per hour and the total number of correctly solved captchas

but I can't see how many captchas were solved within a certain hour (payrate).

So how do I know how much I get payed when I reach the 800 correctly solved captchas?

If you wish I can send you a screenshot of your username on my admin panel of how much capthcas you have done when I send you the payment.
I can look up the payrates per hour and the total number of correctly solved captchas

but I can't see how many captchas were solved within a certain hour (payrate).

So how do I know how much I get payed when I reach the 800 correctly solved captchas?
I am the one who knocks.
Just a question on this solving software do they provide any other software to solve on seems I had an account on it from a while back but inactive. I tried a number of captures and seems very slow to receive am getting maybe one capture ever 10 to 15 sec sometimes faster but most the time it seems really slow.

Sometimes the network gets a bit slow, simply restart your client.
But most of the times its just the computer firewall checking for malware on the packets sent by the client to the server.

email [email protected] address 1DtDR9Mb5NEkcWXLxRgzAS24rwUPkcq7UU

PM'd with details.

PS: More spots still available!
no its not our network is server overflooded most people use bots/10 acc+ with 1 account you can make 200-300 captchas per hour when is 30cent per hour when is 70 cent per hour 50 captchas maximum (10 sec at least after complete the captcha the new one comes)

I was talking about the clients networks, not yours.
With 1 account in 30 minute I made over 1000 captchas...
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Just a question on this solving software do they provide any other software to solve on seems I had an account on it from a while back but inactive. I tried a number of captures and seems very slow to receive am getting maybe one capture ever 10 to 15 sec sometimes faster but most the time it seems really slow.

But most of the times its just the computer firewall checking for malware on the packets sent by the client to the server.

PM'd with details.

no its not our network is server overflooded most people use bots/10 acc+ with 1 account you can make 200-300 captchas per hour when is 30cent per hour when is 70 cent per hour 50 captchas maximum (10 sec at least after complete the captcha the new one comes)
I am the one who knocks.

PM'd with details.

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Pages:
Jump to: