Pages:
Author

Topic: earn from Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 370 times)

Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
December 30, 2023, 12:55:02 PM
Sorry to bother the community, but it is a hard time for me now. I am really appreciated to your suggestions, help, instructions of How to earn from Bitcoin, including a job related to Bitcoin, mine, trading, or anything else.

There are various ways in order to earn BTCs especially with the help of this forum.

If you are curious about mining, then you can start by utilizing the search bar of this forum and input any mining-related questions that you have. If you are a complete beginner, then I suggest that you first watch videos about mining because it can be very technical to someone who has no prior experience to any crypto-related knowledge.

If you are willing to do anything that is service-related with BTC as payment fee, then visit the SERVICE BOARD and broadcast any service-related job that you can accomplish.

If you want to participate in campaign signatures since they pay BTC as payment, you must first reach the required merits for the ranks they require. Merits, on the other hand, is considered one of the most discussed topics in this forum. If you want to know how to earn them the SMART and RIGHT way, then utilize again the search bar for this.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
December 30, 2023, 11:40:40 AM
Sorry to bother the community, but it is a hard time for me now. I am really appreciated to your suggestions, help, instructions of How to earn from Bitcoin, including a job related to Bitcoin, mine, trading, or anything else.
Trading takes time. It's not that easy as you may think by just mentioning it. Those people that are real traders that boasts their profits, they have not learned trading for just a few weeks or months. It took them a while and even a lot of money before they're able to be good traders.

So since you've said that you're having time right now. Forget about trading and just get back on it when you've got a lot of spare money that you'll use as a practice when you trade.

And the same goes with mining, it requires you money as well so better go with the suggestions of the websites where you can find a job and get paid in Bitcoin.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 739
Cashback 15%
December 30, 2023, 10:28:12 AM
Look at how users on the Bitcointalk forum earn Bitcoins every week, what you need now is knowledge and consistently spending time visiting the forum to increase your insight so you can rank up more quickly. You can also try to get Bitcoin without having to invest, such as designing signature codes, avatars and banners. There are lots of ways you can get Bitcoin for free, as long as you can invest time in learning, you will find a way to get it.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
December 30, 2023, 08:53:19 AM
So I assume you are invited by someone who told you that you can earn from this forum. And this could be the reason your first post is about how to earn.
Sad to hear you are in a hard situation. We all somehow face a hard time in our lives. Be strong, and struggle to change the situation.

There are several ways of earning from bitcoin. But they are not super easy tasks.

Do work for Bitcoin: If you have some knowledge in the IT field, you can sell this for Bitcoin. You can also sell your skills in this forum. The service section can help you. Announce your service there and if someone needs your service they can hire.

Trading: You already also mentioned trading, it's not possible to share all the info on how to do crypto trading in one post. You have to search and find articles and tutorials about crypto trading.

Earn from bitcointalk forum: You are recommended to read this thread to better understand how you can earn from this forum.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
December 30, 2023, 08:31:18 AM
You make contributions on this forum and until you get a Full Member forum rank, you can earn bitcoins from the signatur champaign every week, it's not easy but this is the easiest way and at no cost, you just need to take your time to contribute to the forum, when many members appreciate you and your reputation is built on the forum I think it will not be easy for you to earn.

By discussing bitcoin and everything available on the forum in a quality manner, in addition you can also trade and or become a person who lends your bitcoin to people on the forum, then you benefit from loan interest and the increasing price of bitcoin.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 30, 2023, 08:01:41 AM
I see you got some valuable advise already. if you want to earn Bitcoin exclusively from this forum. then you should brace yourself for a long and thrilling journey which is also full of a lot of earning and getting knowledge about Bitcoin.
for now all you need to do is to start using this forum on regular basis. read every thread you think is valuable and try to join discussions. so your account start to grow and rank up. it'll take time but it will pay off well.
once you reach to a higher rank you can join a signature campaign and start Earning Bitcoins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 591
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
December 30, 2023, 07:59:02 AM
Hard time mean you have no job or your job is not enough to support your family. If you want to earn btc then there are two ways in my mind

1: investment
As you have mentioned trading job,If you have some extra fund and you have also experience of trading then you can earn with daily trading strategies but remember that profit is not guaranteed and you can loss here also. Lot of passion, mentally fit required to earn.

You can check trading help in Trading section

2: Without Invest:
You should have a good knowledge about Blockchain or could provide services such as graphics, article, translation or any online work where you get paid in btc. You can check below section to get idea how people offering there service

Service
Activity: 1190
Merit: 315
December 30, 2023, 07:52:55 AM
There are various methods to earn money from Bitcoin, such as investing in it or any other cryptocurrency of your choice. You can also engage in trading, which requires knowledge and skills. However, if you lack knowledge of these two, you can still earn money by providing services related to Bitcoin or by applying in a signature campaign.

You just have to look for what might fit you and make sure that you are always willing to learn new information about Bitcoin. It takes a lot of time and effort to start earning.
Activity: 448
Merit: 222
December 30, 2023, 07:34:57 AM

there are many ways to earn bitcoin, like if you have a skill then you can provide your services on this forum, or there are many sites available which connects your to people who are willing to pay bitcoin for your service.
here are the best site which pay in bitcoin and fiat.
if you have capital to invest in bitcoin which you can afford to lose then you can trade bitcoin buy low and sell high, which is hard for a newbie and there maybe you face many losses so you can DCA into bitcoin.
if you are looking for quick ways without skills then try completing surveys, there are many sites give payout in bitcoin, but the earnings are small compared to earning by providing service or freelancing.
Activity: 997
Merit: 279
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
December 30, 2023, 07:31:21 AM
you sound like you are broke so there is no point in suggesting you to start earning by trading and other investments. Other than that Earning bitcoin is pretty much the same as earning money in all online forms. for example, you can freelance, and offer your services.. Search for jobs in crypto that pay in Bitcoin (you need to have some skills for that). and join Bounty programs and other contests etc (almost all bounty programs pay in altcoins/tokens, but you can convert them into bitcoin)

You can offer Services here:  Services In this board you can also join Bitcoin Paying Campaigns and Rewards Programs (if you met their requirements of course)
You can join Bounties here: Bounties

here are some job sites you can search for crypto jobs:

https://rethinkable.xyz/
https://cryptocurrencyjobs.co/
https://crypto.jobs/
https://cryptojobslist.com/

As Well As:
Reddit Community for Bitcoin Jobs:  Jobs4Bitcoin
A Discord Community for Crypto-Related Jobs: MetaIntro

Now if you are dedicated and willing to spend some time and effort to find the right opportunity for yourself. then these should be everything you need to start.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 744
December 30, 2023, 07:09:28 AM
You can't just "earn" Bitcoin; you're saying that it's difficult for you, so I'm guessing that you don't have much money available. Do you have the capital to attempt trading? If yes, can you afford to lose your money, because trading is quite risky in and of itself? You also can't create Bitcoin out of thin air; mining requires expensive equipment and knowledge. Your only option is to start saving money and investing in Bitcoin through the DCA method (dollar, cost, and average), which is by purchasing Bitcoin every specific time interval, such as $50 weekly or monthly, etc.

Use the search function, and you'll find plenty of similar topics to gather ideas and information on. Keep in mind that Bitcoin is not a panacea; you won't suddenly turn up with money.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 30, 2023, 06:58:21 AM
Pages:
Jump to: