Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn up to 0.031 BTC/month for your signature - advertise BitcoinSports.eu! - page 7. (Read 31179 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
OK guys now today I am leaving this thread with negative rating for OP and if he pays me my dues then I will delete this negative rating
Activity: 740
Merit: 500
Hello world!
Well this is dissapointing.

I suppose he has not chosen to just not pay us, but not pay in general to anyone?

"Bancruptcy" ?
I sure he is not going to pay any one here just because of this now today I am removing his add and leaving this place with negative trust rating for him

I guess I will have to do the same then Sad
Activity: 378

I suppose he has not chosen to just not pay us, but not pay in general to anyone?

"Bancruptcy" ?
I sure he is not going to pay any one here just because of this now today I am removing his add and leaving this place with negative trust rating for him
Activity: 740
Merit: 500
Hello world!

"Bancruptcy" ?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The funy thing is that he wants advertizing, but just because i saw he never paid people i picked another sports book to place my bets, and  will never place a single bet on his site.
Activity: 19
i don't understand why you guys are keeping his banner in the sig, until he pays people.  Not only are you guys most likely not going to get paid, but your also providing free advertising to someone who has a ton of documented instances of stealing peoples money.  If hes not paying people who bet and not paying people who invested why would you think he would pay you for your signature.
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
I will give him another day or so to either respond or start paying at least some people who are owed I was due for payment a week ago.
just watch what happening here investors crying and some peoples which won bets crying but he is not listening any one and signature members not his priority its third placed for him 

I'm not going to renew but I want my money anyway Wink
I am with you in this I also want my money I done work all month and now payment is my right but we have no options cannot do any thing right now just wait and patience
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1001
Bitcoin - Resistance is futile
I will give him another day or so to either respond or start paying at least some people who are owed I was due for payment a week ago.
just watch what happening here investors crying and some peoples which won bets crying but he is not listening any one and signature members not his priority its third placed for him 

I'm not going to renew but I want my money anyway Wink
★☆★777Coin★☆★
Activity: 210
Bit365 owes me over 5.5 BTC for 1 bet that hasn't been paid for over a month.  I'm guessing he's running a giant ponzi scheme because he keeps us all hanging and hasn't bothered paying not 1 of his large bets to restore his credibility even a little.  He's using all of you guys in this thread as his peons to do his advertising to get more betters to send him BTC.  Stop advertising for him until he starts paying people off.
Activity: 19
people watch out, hes not been paying anyone.  People have not been paid for winning bets and more importantly he has not paid out investor in like a month
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=142101.new#new
if you have any question check out that thread, and please take him out of you sig so others dont get fucked
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Starting now - Post count 62

Address - 1BFeefYnCzsE3qEMxKETobtFnvHqi1AwbF

Thanks

Its been a month!

Posts made: 250

Amounted owed: 0.12BTC + 0.01BTC = 0.13BTC

Address: 1BFeefYnCzsE3qEMxKETobtFnvHqi1AwbF

Thanks very much!
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Account was hacked and now reclaimed.
I can advert on my blog

grandphoto.net

Pm me

my computer flagged your blog as Malware.
Activity: 53
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
This is getting quite retarded now honestly. I wonder at what point I should add neg. feedback.
Activity: 392
current post            347

17xisfSPpEQRHABp5mgnEQ3nm2tLDdgN9T

starting from 18 November in for next month

current post 531  18 Decmeber

total 184 post   0.06+0.01  payment due thanks

17xisfSPpEQRHABp5mgnEQ3nm2tLDdgN9T
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

I am leaving this work and now wait next few days for my pay or leave negative for him very bad OP

Stop threatening with negative ratings over and over again. We all want our coins, but the noise is making it harder for all of us to keep track, and for bit365 to pay us our coins.

At what point is it appropriate? Tongue
★☆★777Coin★☆★

I am leaving this work and now wait next few days for my pay or leave negative for him very bad OP

Stop threatening with negative ratings over and over again. We all want our coins, but the noise is making it harder for all of us to keep track, and for bit365 to pay us our coins.
why are you abusing me I have done work and want my payment its my right don't act like agent of bit365 what I want to do its none of your business
Activity: 259
1921KKifD6tZ1bZZB6Kh8nqcfeb7rCAx6S

Manage to get 115 post total and please pay me 0.06+0.01 bonus. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: