Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn up to 0.031 BTC/month for your signature - advertise BitcoinSports.eu! - page 8. (Read 31179 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
9 days late, hmm.

110 Posts, thanks!  Cool

1NjgWevCNQ3XbzAmqr2V3tdTxGwozgYPUT

11/9/13

Current posts - 426

Payment can be made here, 1NjgWevCNQ3XbzAmqr2V3tdTxGwozgYPUT

316 posts in the month period. Awaiting .12BTC ($104.3 USD)

Thanks.

PS: I will not continue for next month due to the fact that I'm trying to promote a site of my own.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★
current post 980 

address   1HKuxPeLFAYaKnWcppNtrQx9vWYGF1BdJ6

starting from 16 November in for next month

I started on 16 November and today is 16 December almost one month total posts  261 please send my payment on this address 0.12+0.01 bonus thanks I will wait for 3 days then out of this with negative rating for you
I am leaving this work and now wait next few days for my pay or leave negative for him very bad OP
Activity: 378
signature add   

posts 460

address   1JwesqhWBmeYKJ7h85baQsy8GGd6LQSSa4

today one month completed posts 182 please pay me 0.06+0.01 bonus on my given address thanks
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1001
Bitcoin - Resistance is futile
Hi everyone,

Signature payouts will go out once the issues with investments are resolved. We were hoping it would be this past weekend but it may be another day or two.

Cheers

I will put the signature back when you pay, waiting Smiley

Still waiting.
Anyone get paid yet?
its more then one month no one paid yet here just giving again and again time for pay but saying still busy in investments problem
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
★☆★777Coin★☆★
Hi everyone,

Signature payouts will go out once the issues with investments are resolved. We were hoping it would be this past weekend but it may be another day or two.

Cheers
after 4 days he announces again and disappear new hope again lets see what happen this time as he is saying he is near to end all his investment problems   
Hi everyone,

Cheers
He has been "fixing" investments for over a month now...

He'll probably manage to fix the issues. I've read a lot of post from people who are still getting paid (even though he's really late with the payments). Atleast he is trying right?
Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Hi everyone,

Cheers
He has been "fixing" investments for over a month now...
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1001
Bitcoin - Resistance is futile
Hi everyone,

Cheers

I will put the signature back when you pay, waiting Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Account was hacked and now reclaimed.
Hi everyone,

Cheers

cool, thanks for keeping in touch. I think writing a little something everyday durring this time of lembo will give everyone advertising for you a little peace.
Hi everyone,

Cheers

Nice to see you responding. I still have a few days left so you'll won't hear me complain Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Hi everyone,

Cheers

I hope,too.
You need to pay me and others for the month,ago.
I swithed to prime-dice signatures.Im awaiting to pay me for the month,ago.
Thank you.
Activity: 350
Hi everyone,

Cheers
Activity: 740
Hello world!
Hi everyone,

Signature payments will resume in the next few days. If you have kept our signature you will be paid as agreed upon.

Cheers

Based on this, we could still be getting paid, so I think we should give it a week or two before we call it a scam!

The weird thing is though, he is still active on the forums:

Name:    bit365
Activity:    322
Position:    Sr. Member
Date Registered:    February 09, 2013, 01:14:01 AM
Last Active:    Today at 07:34:54 PM

If he is active and reading this, why not respond?

I'll send him a PM notifying him of what is going on in this thread.
current post 980 

I started on 16 November and today is 16 December almost one month total posts  261 please send my payment on this address 0.12+0.01 bonus thanks I will wait for 3 days then out of this with negative rating for you
I'm pretty sure it's pointless to threaten with negative rating. You're just going to have to be patient like the rest of us.
I agree with this threatening is not solution may be he is not scammer or cheater just have too much problems and trying to solve these we have to wait for his response
Activity: 322
current post 980 

I'm pretty sure it's pointless to threaten with negative rating. You're just going to have to be patient like the rest of us.
★☆★777Coin★☆★
current post 980 

★☆★777Coin★☆★
still have not recieved payment. in five days ill leave feedback on his profile
I too haven't been paid.  My month ended on the 11th. I am due 0.13 BTC.
today my 1 month is also completed now I will wait for 72 hours then leave negative feedback and going some other way
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
still have not recieved payment. in five days ill leave feedback on his profile
I too haven't been paid.  My month ended on the 11th. I am due 0.13 BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: