Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn up to 50 ETH - page 14. (Read 3679 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 09:38:34 AM
Find out a good crypto with potentiality and low market cap. Invest 50% of them and sleep.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
August 02, 2018, 08:57:54 AM
I hope you didn't lose this amount at least. In current market conditions nobody increase investments, we are talking about saving same value, because all alts just dropping down, that's it!
Can you share us results of your current portfolio?
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 02, 2018, 08:52:12 AM
invest short term for 40eth i think its just can reach if you do daily traders every day, if you have long time you can join with icos, icos is best place to earn profit for long term
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 02, 2018, 05:22:26 AM
currently i have 10eth. I need to to it take to 50ETH within next end. i am here for more than one year, but i need your opinions so i can filter it out.

lets discuss
I suggest you must invest it. Make sure you have a deep knowledge on investing inorder for your coin to be safety and it can be multiplied.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 05:19:55 AM
That's a fair number of ETH you have for yourself. Anyways, if you are looking to increase that, you might to consider trading the coins you already have, you just have to thread careful, seeing the recent trend of the market, and knowing fully well that the market is unpredictable. You can also gain tokens from doing bounties. These tokens you can later convert to ETH when they get listed on exchanges..
Activity: 98
August 02, 2018, 05:09:12 AM
currently i have 10eth. I need to to it take to 50ETH within next end. i am here for more than one year, but i need your opinions so i can filter it out.

lets discuss
I think that turning 10 ETHs into 50 ETHs is theoretically possible. You need to find a promising ICO project and invest there. But it's very risky, personally, I would invest in Bitcoin because I'm sure it will grow in the coming months.
August 02, 2018, 05:08:49 AM
Why don't you try investing in ico eth that you have, the results will probably double, but you have to be really smart at choosing a good ico, because there are so many ico scams that worry investors. so before investing it's good to analyze the ico.
August 02, 2018, 05:05:13 AM
You can consider the TRX and EOS, both of which are very potential to bring profits up to 10 times. When uptrend is back, everything can happen. Wish you success in your choice
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
August 02, 2018, 05:03:49 AM

lets discuss

For a moment I thought you were going to lure people into a scam . Anyway for 5x your ether ico and pre ico would be the best bet if you pick them wisely.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
August 02, 2018, 05:02:29 AM
You can trade to raise your ETH amount, another way is invest in good ICO and sell when you have profit and buy back ETH.

I also consider this option the most correct, now most of the successful projects are at the bottom and it is profitable to invest in them and you can increase your deposit 5-10 times in a short time. I myself have invested in such projects and expect them to grow.

5-10 times = 500% - 1000%, which project can give you this huge profit in short time? Any project like this before?

A lot of projects.

1. Projects with a unique idea. For example, Shivom has no analogues and the price is almost 5 times lower than the ICO price.
2. Coins or tokens with small capitalization
Activity: 126
August 02, 2018, 05:01:05 AM
If there is free money, I advise you to choose a proven crypto currency such as bitcoin . especially now it is on the decline and the most attractive .
Activity: 134
August 02, 2018, 05:00:07 AM
If you want to earn more income then you will need to spend more time researching the market than asking others how to invest, because since you can earn 10 ETH, I believe that you are an investment experience. people. I hope you can make more money. Grin
Activity: 364
August 02, 2018, 04:56:12 AM
You can trade to raise your ETH amount, another way is invest in good ICO and sell when you have profit and buy back ETH.

I also consider this option the most correct, now most of the successful projects are at the bottom and it is profitable to invest in them and you can increase your deposit 5-10 times in a short time. I myself have invested in such projects and expect them to grow.

5-10 times = 500% - 1000%, which project can give you this huge profit in short time? Any project like this before?
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
August 02, 2018, 04:46:59 AM
You can choose some interesting ICO to invest. Or you pick some altcoin with low cap, set alarm and take a rest and wait for money come  Grin Grin. But before that, you need to choose wisely and good luck.
Activity: 104
August 02, 2018, 04:43:11 AM
If you want more, then you might want to consider trading with the ones yo already have. Be careful, cos that might be a bit risky most especially if you aren't good with that.
copper member
Activity: 63
Merit: 4
A Great Firm You Can Trust For Managing Campaigns
August 02, 2018, 04:42:55 AM
You can use it to invest in a potential ICO. There are many prospective coin offerings today which when you invest it can hopefully gives you profits. Always think of the legitimacy of the team before investing.
Another option is to trade it. You can choose in the top 100 coins in the market.
Activity: 147
August 02, 2018, 04:33:23 AM
With such a capital you can enter the trade coin market. That will help you increase the amount of coin to 50 ETH.
But to succeed you have to have knowledge of market analysis: Technical analysis, market psychology analysis.
With that knowledge you can master the game !!!
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 07:07:16 AM
To earn more ethereum, you should invest more in potential projects, participate in bounties and when you get reward, you can exchange it for ethereum or you can buy more if you have spare money.
Activity: 660
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
July 30, 2018, 07:03:58 AM
Invest in masternode, including Dash and PIVX, they have stable price and interesting reward
Great idea! Masternode a very promising direction and investing there will be very profitable!
Investing masternodes will not be profitable if the market goes down every day. Agree that every day you will receive a reward from masternodes. But if the price goes down, it really is too long to make a profit. I've invested in masternodes. No time to think and reward each day. But prices go down. I need at least 2 more months to make a profit
Activity: 798
July 30, 2018, 06:59:14 AM
First. ETH can make money, but it doesn't earn so much. After all, it has risen so much. Now you can consider some other competitive currency. For example, DCT, ADA. There is a great potential.
Pages:
Jump to: