Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn up to 50 ETH - page 16. (Read 3679 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 03:16:01 AM
You can start to do trading, buy altcoins that are clearly undervalued and wait for the price to grow. Or notice tendencies where altcoins go up and down daily at the same prices. Also, invest into ICO's with big potential.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 03:15:21 AM
It's up to you and only you ... I prefer investing in iko , one of the easiest options
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 03:09:28 AM
if you want to get 50 eth in the near future I think you should really work hard because 50 eth in my opinion is very big money,
I think you should dare to speculate by buying altcoin when they are preico because they usually offer a fairly large bonus, but altcoin also has a big risk as well,
Activity: 75
July 14, 2018, 03:03:53 AM
I think trading is risky but you always can invest in BTC as it’s on low price (kinda)!
I suggest just do what you done so far and it will come to you.
In my opinion trading is like gambling you can lose or you can double your crypto.
If I had 10 Eth I would keep it.
Activity: 61
July 14, 2018, 02:52:22 AM
I would recommend at the moment just wait until the market recovers and then try your hand at investing in ico
Activity: 334
July 14, 2018, 02:45:43 AM
investing in ICO in my opinion is a good investment option, or hold altcoin that really has a chance to experience an increase like LTC
Activity: 85
July 14, 2018, 02:44:34 AM
I think you need to split your 10 eth into 5 parts and invest in 5 ico ...
Activity: 83
July 14, 2018, 02:38:46 AM
you have to complete a profound research first before purchasing, on the grounds that occasionally the value look underestimated however generally the token will vanish, also should track coins or tokens that are sold by abundance seekers directly after they get their tokens. I've seen situations where they offer their coins for 1/5 of the ICO cost, so there may be an opportunity of a lifetime for a brisk 5X increment in price.buy an underestimated ethereum tokens, with dynamic advancement inside
copper member
Activity: 346
July 14, 2018, 02:28:36 AM
You have 10 ETH? That is a pretty good amount as an altcoin asset to you.
If you want to earn 50 ETH or equivalent you can try to participate in an ICO, of course you have to choose the right ICO and good according to you or according to the suggestion of cryptocurrency experts.
You can also do altcoins trading in order to generate good profits like your wishes, you can choose the right altcoin and good for trading.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
July 14, 2018, 02:23:48 AM
You can purchase Pundi X as well and get just over 7% a year of extra tokens until the end of December. Although there have been price fluctuations, because of their continued development, I feel that the price will rise, especially if there is a bull run. So you could multiply it that way and also day trading as well. My Wife now started day trading since yesterday and her target is 30-50 dollars a day. That can be achieved with hard work and good planning.
Activity: 152
July 14, 2018, 02:20:12 AM
What do you mean next end? Invest into multiple potential projects and time will tell. Try Celer Network.
Activity: 364
July 14, 2018, 02:18:19 AM
I'd say to Invest about 60% of your portfolio in high potential ICOs and Trade 20% buy low priced coins and sell them at a decent profit, rest 20% you should hold. Eth itself is very low priced right now it would rise and give you more profit.
But to gain more profit with your ethereum, grasp some and invest it into a different altcoin that can offer benefits. We can make money if you know how to manage your funds. Some offers to invest in Ico but you should really choose the best Ico to invest.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
July 14, 2018, 02:13:27 AM
I'd say to Invest about 60% of your portfolio in high potential ICOs and Trade 20% buy low priced coins and sell them at a decent profit, rest 20% you should hold. Eth itself is very low priced right now it would rise and give you more profit.
Activity: 182
July 14, 2018, 01:59:50 AM
currently i have 10eth. I need to to it take to 50ETH within next end. i am here for more than one year, but i need your opinions so i can filter it out.

lets discuss

the only way to get in a short time x5 is to put them into an ICO project, wait until it rises in price and everything, nothing complicated. It's hard to just choose the project itself
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
July 14, 2018, 01:58:06 AM
To earn 5 times profit means you have to invest with 1/5 price. So buy ICO at the price of 1/5, it could happens sale 1/5 price in certain cases, for example market price again plummeted and some people do panic sales. But on the other hand you need to do in-depth research first before buying, because sometimes the price looks undervalued but most tokens will disappear. So invest in the right time, because the easiest way to earn money with ethereum is through investing in the right ICOS. The point is to be smart in the world of crypto, use your best analysis.
I have read that some people do that but it is extremely risky it is possible the coin is down because of the panic in the market but it is also possible the coin is so down because something happened and the developers are extremely delayed in delivering the project or there have been some issues with their credibility, in any case no matter the way you try, trying to earn 5 times your investment in the short term it is always going to be risky.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 01:38:57 AM
You need 5x profit, currently only ICOs, but it will certainly be risky, you need to consider carefully!
If you choose the wrong project, you may have 0.5x left
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
July 14, 2018, 01:17:50 AM
The fastest way to grow your 10 eth to 50 eth is to invest in most promising icos. You have to do a great research to known what is the best ico. Trading is also a good thing to increase your tokens buying at lower price and selling at higher price.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 12:22:55 AM
on the off chance that you need a considerable measure of benefits however with a brief timeframe then the means you put resources into ico in light of the fact that ico give us a ton of rewards, yet before that I recommend to you to be watchful in picking ico in light of the fact that these days a great deal of trick ico can profit lost
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 12:15:17 AM
currently i have 10eth. I need to to it take to 50ETH within next end. i am here for more than one year, but i need your opinions so i can filter it out.

lets discuss
Invest in ICO can make you x10, but remember this year (2018) 80% ICOs are scam, dead and no longer development. Becarefull and do your research before invest any. You can invest in by buy up dump coin of project from Bounty hunter and make some profit
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 12:13:01 AM
for the near future if produce in crypto investment I think it will be difficult. how good is the most invested in the ICO could certainly provide better results. However, in the election to be precise as this ICO which will determine whether it can generate and no. to get targeted results as I thought it would be easy.
Pages:
Jump to: