Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn upto 0.6 BTC per month for your signature! - page 19. (Read 19108 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
All you need to do is advertise us in your signature and post your bitcoin address in this thread. You can post your bitcoin address every month to get payouts. Paid after the term ends.

bitcoin address: 14iUk7eNvTxaaHMsAEMgbxxBNNFoTzWPMC
game address: http://www.bitsplay.ga/g/BTChile
Activity: 6
Merit: 100
12BzQpUq7SnSvWiQnnpxoEYnGgiEziWTSN

I'm in.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
This is an huge offer. Either you get a load of cash or you get nothing, but I thought the same about every other sig offer out there.

Of course his business may become unsuccessful and he has trouble paying a month from now. Or whatever else.

Now please guys, after 5 pages of doubts, do whatever you want to do at your own risk and quit harassing the OP.

Nobody is harrasing the OP, we would do a whole lot better if he would send some funds to escrow isntead of sending bitcoin to over 32000 addresses that he mentioned.

Waste of time?
How can something that just comes like a bonus to your daily doings be a waste of time?
You would be on the forum anyways.
Ok.  What a waste of time for bitcoins that could have been mine.
True, I would be on the forum anyways.  So a waste of time that really isn't wasted.  Bah.

I'm telling you @ OP, I would join in an instant AND start advertising the actual site if he were to send funds to escrow.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
This is an huge offer. Either you get a load of cash or you get nothing, but I thought the same about every other sig offer out there.

Of course his business may become unsuccessful and he has trouble paying a month from now. Or whatever else.

Now please guys, after 5 pages of doubts, do whatever you want to do at your own risk and quit harassing the OP.
legendary
Serious spam competition going on, congratulations to all.

Thank you! Such a nice thing to say Grin

And this, ladies and gents, is coming from a person on bitcointalk with 2 paid signatures and really nothing else to offer to us here.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Freelance videographer
If this offer is still running,I'd like to take part Smiley
19zkchooQt6iULwAb3PfuitkC81SPBa9KG Send here thanks.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Thank you! Such a nice thing to say Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
nearly dead
Activity: 286
Changed from BitcoinSports.eu to this, since making nearly 2 posts a day is pretty difficult. Hopefully this is a suitable replacement to the inputs.io sig ad campaign.

1Jmti1SS8wnfxqLZj5gt3uWCeM2QHnRvfh

Matthew:out
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I don't think he is ever going to pay ... Just want some one to do for free.
global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
A great offer or a great waste of time.. Even if he pays this month how can we believe he will pay the month after?  What I don't get is why OP copied the exact layout of Stunna's signature.

Just 1 question though, that others, like Stunna and dooglus have shown already, is your address where the BTC funds are.  If you can't even show that...
Waste of time?
How can something that just comes like a bonus to your daily doings be a waste of time?
Well, it would be a waste of time if he didn't pay because during that month we could have been earning BTC from other sig programs.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
A great offer or a great waste of time.. Even if he pays this month how can we believe he will pay the month after?  What I don't get is why OP copied the exact layout of Stunna's signature.

Just 1 question though, that others, like Stunna and dooglus have shown already, is your address where the BTC funds are.  If you can't even show that...
Waste of time?
Activity: 308
1ScamTnaCzvYagWD1YbxeidTs4LoZrkoH this is my current btc wallet. gonna take up your signature and post under ur flag. thx for the service!
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Sure, I'll do it!

1HeroCCotNLtJzpEiWGrRkaFSFDBZkF1jG

Please, PM me to confirm.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Atwn-scCrqpYdE1WVnhOQ1RPejRkMHhzUGlfZ0locFE#gid=0 Smiley

All the money is split into multiple addresses for the sake of security, over 32000 addresses. That's why, all the payouts for the bets are always formed of multiple in-tx.

Smiley

You forgot me.

Check-in here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3708580
Activity: 210
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
Two days old profile giving out .6BTCRoll Eyes Sounds too good to be true, let's see how truthful he is.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I guess we'll see after 30 days Grin
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Count me in 224 posts
1GgePgh5KESncLv1KbRwC4e3cjpaotjEcq
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Sure, I'll do it!

1HeroCCotNLtJzpEiWGrRkaFSFDBZkF1jG

Please, PM me to confirm.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Atwn-scCrqpYdE1WVnhOQ1RPejRkMHhzUGlfZ0locFE#gid=0 Smiley

All the money is split into multiple addresses for the sake of security, over 32000 addresses. That's why, all the payouts for the bets are always formed of multiple in-tx.

Smiley
legendary
so is this not a good offer?  i am excited to get money for advertising it but i dont want to waste my time if there is a better offer or a more trusted one

why does no one trust this offer?  too good to be true?  Huh

This is a good offer - it's just the first time a completely newbie member of bitcointalk provides such a high amount of payment for signatures. @ OP, read my previous post please!
Activity: 462
so is this not a good offer?  i am excited to get money for advertising it but i dont want to waste my time if there is a better offer or a more trusted one

why does no one trust this offer?  too good to be true?  Huh

Not just too good to be true, but nobody knows this guy, and he hasn't done anything to prove trust yet.
Pages:
Jump to: