Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn upto 0.6 BTC per month for your signature! - page 22. (Read 19108 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The guy is offering like 10x the rate of anyone else no the forums.  How can you  not be suspicious?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
Why is everyone so paranoid these days?

Because the world, an the internet in general is full of people ready to scam you or just waste your time. One must always be careful especially when things seem too good to be true.

Right, especially in the Bitcoin community.
Activity: 742
Merit: 502
Circa 2010

Because the world, an the internet in general is full of people ready to scam you or just waste your time. One must always be careful especially when things seem too good to be true.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Activity: 98
nearly dead
I think it's SUPER obvious that for 0.6 BTC a month, NO ONE in their sane mind would scam and remove signature after payment, especially people with 1200+ posts...  The fact that being new, he won't pay first, shows that this is a scam 100%.  I mean, even after first month if he paid first, people would accept him paying second, as he'd have enough or a reputation built just from that!

You can't jump to the conclusion of them being the scam.

You can try not to, but you can read the information given at http://www.bitsplay.ga/info/

if a game hits -50 BTC in overall balance, that game will be stopped and all the addresses will become deposit addresses. All the BTC coming in will go to the Game Bank. The game will restart as soon as the counter is back -5 BTC or higher.

Scams rarely state negative rules like the one you quoted (the aim of a scam is to attract as many people as possible)
IMO putting this in your website shows a bit of honesty

(or reverse psychology?)

Or it is just assuming that people won't read that, which seems to be the case so far. Then if anything happens they can claim you forgot to read that.

btw, the aim of the scam to attract many people is already working. See how many people answered to this thread, and the guy is now trying to "buy" free spam.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1257
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
I think it's SUPER obvious that for 0.6 BTC a month, NO ONE in their sane mind would scam and remove signature after payment, especially people with 1200+ posts...  The fact that being new, he won't pay first, shows that this is a scam 100%.  I mean, even after first month if he paid first, people would accept him paying second, as he'd have enough or a reputation built just from that!

You can try not to, but you can read the information given at http://www.bitsplay.ga/info/

if a game hits -50 BTC in overall balance, that game will be stopped and all the addresses will become deposit addresses. All the BTC coming in will go to the Game Bank. The game will restart as soon as the counter is back -5 BTC or higher.

Scams rarely state negative rules like the one you quoted (the aim of a scam is to attract as many people as possible)
IMO putting this in your website shows a bit of honesty

(or reverse psychology?)
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Added siggy Wink
Activity: 98
nearly dead

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

The only thing right now you should be feeling is suspicion, we will await the OP's apply before making judgement.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I doubt the OP will agree with ANY of these.. :/
If you guys need an escrow I'd be happy to help with that.
He should if it's not a scam. You risk the well established reputation if you take the payment in advance and don't keep the signature as agreed.
Haha, oh please.  Can it be more obvious of a scam?  Nobody would pay that much.  If he did even a little research, he'd see he can get away with paying a lot less.  I hope nobody falls for this.  If he does end up paying, I'll be the first to apologize. 
legendary
Why wouldn't he?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
I agree with those above. At least escrow would be nice. I would also gladly accept 50% up front and the rest later.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Escrow or at least partial payment upfront and Im in. We have no reason to believe you will actually pay at the end of the advertising period.

I didn't think of this (sorry I'm new Tongue). I'll wait until he posts some proof.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Escrow or at least partial payment upfront and Im in. We have no reason to believe you will actually pay at the end of the advertising period.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
I'd like to do it too

As I think I have much more trust attached to my account than you, I'd like to be paid in advance too or in escrow

Same here, I'll do it with those terms as well.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Escrow or 50% upfront and I'm in...
legendary
I'd like to do it too

As I think I have much more trust attached to my account than you, I'd like to be paid in advance too or in escrow
Pages:
Jump to: