Pages:
Author

Topic: EarnFreeBitcoins.com - Drive traffic to your website and earn BTC for visits - page 2. (Read 6429 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 100
After several server crashes, finally got bitcoin running on something alot better. Website is already working faster, and there should no longer be any crashes causing it to say "invalid address". Lifes been pretty hectic lately, so unfortunately I havnt had the time to add new features/upgrade existing ones, but its coming.

Probably going to post some stats pretty soon, for anyone that might be interested in what kind of traffic/people/money these kind of websites bring in.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Annuit cœptis humanae libertas
This is President Obama speaking and I approve of your site.

Minus the President Obama bit. Tongue
We have now reached over 10,000 unique visitors since launch and have served up over 50,000 visits! Our affiliate program has been pretty successful as well, over 250 different affiliates, with the top affiliate bringing in over 740 referals.

New features and several upgrades are coming soon. We have been having a few issues lately with the bitcoin server crashing, currently working on moving it to a faster server with more RAM.
One small complaint: the automatic session timeout period is very short. Redoing the login CAPTCHA after what seems like barely an hour is a little bit annoying.

Understandable. Il add that to my list.
One small complaint: the automatic session timeout period is very short. Redoing the login CAPTCHA after what seems like barely an hour is a little bit annoying.
Ah, okay, I see, I still have a bit of gas in the tank, that might be why the option isn't visible. Smiley I'll wait till she's running on empty.

All good mate :p
Ah, okay, I see, I still have a bit of gas in the tank, that might be why the option isn't visible. Smiley I'll wait till she's running on empty.
There's no renew subscription button to buy more ads for the same web page?

Yep, there should be! When you log into your account, it should list any websites that you have added. Where it says "Visits left:", if there is no visits left, there should be a link to purchase new visits.

Let me know if you are seeing this or not, might be a minor bug.
There's no renew subscription button to buy more ads for the same web page?
Just signed up and am trying it out for spits and giggles. It looks pretty neat.

Thanks! Iv got a small handful of pretty cool features for both visitors and website owners in the works, should have them up pretty soon so stay tuned!
Just signed up and am trying it out for spits and giggles. It looks pretty neat.
Currently offering 10% off all purchased visits! Sign up for an account and add your website here: http://earnfreebitcoins.com/join
Just wanna say, things are going awesome! We have brought in close to 1000 unique visitors to the website in just 4 days, and have served up and paid for over 2700 visits! Over 10,000 pageviews and average time of 15 minutes spent on the website per user.. pretty good!

If anyone is interested in making extra BTC, check out the affiliate program here: http://earnfreebitcoins.com/affiliates

When a visitor comes to the site via your referral link and enters their bitcoin address, it becomes permanently tied to your referral address. Affiliates earn 30% revenue from each visit made. If a website payed the default rate of 0.0004 BTC per visitor, you would get 0.00012 BTC every time that referred user visits that website. Adds up if you can get a bunch of them!

I've got some new features coming that will be implemented within the next week. Such as the following:

• Brand new bitcoin addresses into the system will be asked to create a simple, optional password. This password lets them access a couple settings related to their address
  • Once setting a passphrase, you will be able to view how much BTC is waiting to be paid to you, an option to set the minimum payment threshold to your account (defaulting to zero threshold), and an option to cash out any bitcoin that remains unpaid to you.
  • Daily draws: Each unique address that visits the site in a day is added to a daily draw. Each day at a certian time, the winner will be chosen at random and awarded an amount of BTC (to be determined still). An extra daily draw will be held for affiliates. You will be entered into the bonus draw for every visitor that you refer that day. Reward amounts also still being determined.

Iv got a few other ideas floating around to.. keep the suggestions coming though!
Hmm, that could be a good idea, I will definitely consider adding to this. I already have a address lookup feature that I added in yesterday that tells you a bit of info (example: http://earnfreebitcoins.com/address/19bryXyWwczic43JEcT2dwjTAe12ABX45U) . I could probably just expand upon that feature with your ideas
Activity: 576
Merit: 514
Not sure if I totally understand, could you maybe clarify a bit more? Smiley
Sure. Add a page like "My Account" for those who have entered a Bitcoin address which contains eg:
- paid/unpaid balance
- an option to set the minimum automatic payout (eg 0.001btc)
- "sweep" button (if clicked, the entire balance will be paid)
Since you cannot change the recipient address a password isn't that important. A troll could play around, but never steal any coins. It shouldn't be too complex to add a password field though.
The reason? I wouldn't mind leaving coins in your wallet until a certain amount is reached instead of cluttering up my wallet with lots of incoming mBTC transactions.
Maybe you could add an option to define a minimum payout, or a "pay all with the next batch" button.

Not sure if I totally understand, could you maybe clarify a bit more? Smiley
Activity: 576
Merit: 514
Maybe you could add an option to define a minimum payout, or a "pay all with the next batch" button.
Encountered some minor technical difficulties (total blonde moment on my part..).. to whoever has experienced errors after entering their bitcoin address, it is all fixed now Smiley My apologies
Problem with your and similar sites is that user have no way to bookmark currently shown page.

Still trying to figure out a good cross browser way to have a 'bookmark this site' link. Works in IE at least so far. If the bookmark function fails it just opens a new window with the website, so you can bookmark it from there.

I have also changed the social media links (twitter, facebook, etc.) so that they direct to the URL of the website you are visiting, rather than just earnfreebitcoins.com
Problem with your and similar sites is that user have no way to bookmark currently shown page.

Good idea, I shall incorporate this!

P.S sorry for posting this in the wrong forum before
Pages:
Jump to: