Pages:
Author

Topic: EarnFreeBitcoins.com - Drive traffic to your website and earn BTC for visits - page 3. (Read 6429 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 100
EarnFreeBitcoins.com

Hey everyone, so I finally finished up and polished off a simple web app that I have been working on over the past couple of weeks. It is very similar to the popular website, bitvisitor.com, but with a few more features and more more advanced options for webmasters to promote their content.

EarnFreeBitcoins.com aims to help provide a way for new users of bitcoin to get into the whole idea and actually have a little bit of money to play around with. It also provides a way for website owners and content creators to promote their content to the bitcoin community, at a very low cost (default bid per visitor is 0.0004 BTC, but you can choose any amount).

The basic idea is this:

Website owners choose the URL that they want visitors to view, how many visits they want, the max number of visits they want to occur in a given day, how much they want to pay per visitor, the number of times a single person can visit the URL in a day, and finally the amount of time the visitor is required to spend on the website before receiving payment. You only pay for visits that have spent the full amount of time that you have requested.

Visitors can simply enter in their bitcoin address, view and hang around the website for a few minutes, and then go to the next one. For every valid visit, a payment is added to the payment queue. Once this queue has reached a threshold (currently set to 15 payments, just to save on transaction fees), payments are sent out. A visitor can choose to skip a website and go to the next one, however they will not be paid if they do this.

Like Bitvisitor, we also offer a simple referral program (just send your friends a link in the following format: earnfreebitcoins.com/ ?ref=YOUR_BTC_ADDRESS). When a visitor goes to that URL and uses a bitcoin address, their bitcoin address becomes permanently tied to their referral address. Referrals earn 30% of the revenue for each visit. Visitors always get 50% of the bid placed by the website owner.

All links submitted to the service are screened personally by me. Please do not submit any URL shorteners, links to direct file downloads or malicious/illegal content. NSFW/Adult content is allowed, but will be flagged as such (visitors have to check the NSFW box to see those websites). Once payment is received and confirmed with at least a few confirmations, the URL will be activated and start to display to visitors. If for some reason I reject the URL, you will be notified by email (if you have provided one), and your payment will be sent back to you in full. Blatant spam will simply be deleted from the system.

You must register for an account in order to submit URLs, however no verification is required. Email address is optional, though it is required if you want to be able to reset your account password.

Any questions, comments, criticisms or concerns are more than welcome and greatly appreciated!
Pages:
Jump to: